The Clinton Rape Allegations

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 08:00 am
Quote:
Honestly old buddy I don't want a blowjob from anyone named bill...or tom.....or bob......you get the idea.....

Picky....picky
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 08:51 am
Lightwizard wrote:
Linda Tripp? She's had her face lifted so many times she can't stop smiling.

one more and she'll be sporting a goatee :wink:
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:03 am
Joe Nation wrote:

So Bush and Clinton must be in this together, right? So Bush must be pretty upset at someone. If Clinton blocks Kerry then George gets a free ride for four more years, but this nasty bit stuff makes Bill look bad, so that helps Kerry run against Bush. Helping Kerry can't be good for Bush, so the obsessionists are running apparently against everyone which makes sense to them and the other anarchists.

I hesitate to call them anarchists though, that presumes that they have actual thoughts regarding their statements and actions, when what I think they need is therapeutic psychology treatments. About a year's worth.

Maybe two.

Joe Nation

Your non points about Ken Starr have been gone over here previously, and pretty thoroughly.

The thing about Slick and the Bush family isn't really that complicated if you study it. Conservatives view it as an incestuous relationship and are thoroughly pissed off over it:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1153883/posts

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1153478/posts

Quote:

WASHINGTON (AP) -- With old political grudges left unmentioned, former President Clinton returned to the White House for the first time Monday and listened with delight as President Bush praised him for his knowledge, compassion and "the forward-looking spirit that Americans like in a president."

Not quite enough for most of them to vote against W., but close.

In my view, it seems likely that the Bush family views Slick as a former employee of some sort gone slightly bad; a prodigal son if you will.

This dates back to the Mena airport operation. Basically, Ronald Reagan, in sharp contrast to RFK, LBJ, and Nixon who tried to play geopolitical games with vast sums of national treasure and millions of draftees, wished to play a geopolitical game under rational rules i.e. with a few handsfull of professional soldiers of fortune and petty cash, and the fricking democrats refused to let him even have the petty cash. The purpose, eliminating commie regimes in central America was a noble one as the world observed the first time Nicaraguans ever had a real vote and heaved the child molester Daniel Ortega and his outlaw crew by overwhelming margins, to the utter chagrin of democrats.

And so, Reagan obviously told George H.W. Bush and Ollie North to procure the petty cash by whatever means they had to and keep whatever they had to do to accomplish it to themselves, and they did. This was while Slick was governor of Arkansas, the Mena airport operation was the largest drug operation ever to operate in America, and a sort of a two way trade with cocaine moving North and weapons and munitions moving south was being conducted from that same airport.

I would claim that nobody should need to be Albert Einstein to comprehend how the system worked.

Moreover, I would excuse George W. Bush from any blame in any of that for that simple reason that nobody chooses his own parents in this life. All any man can ever try to do in this world is play the hand he is dealt as well as possible, and George W. Bush has pretty much done that.

The ultimate blame in the picture falls on the demmunists, for seeking to aid and abbet communist regimes in central America as if that were a good thing.

I speak Russian well enough to have asked any number of Russians what life was like under communism and in particular, when speaking with Russians old enough that their parents lived under the tsars, to have asked whether life under the tsars or under the commies was worse 'Zhizn buila xhuzho pod tsaryami ili pod kommunistami?' or some such, and the answer always comes back the same, i.e. that life under the tsars was so bad that it appeared inconceivable it could get worse, but that after twelve or fifteen years of commie rule, people were referring to tsarist times as the good old days.

There is no way in the ****ing world that democrats were ever doing anybody in central or south America any favors by supporting such regimes.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:07 am
Ah Gustav... still confusing your fantasies with reality I see. It must get awfully lonley in the swamp.

Lightwizard wrote:
Monica may have reformed from blowing every man in sight, so you may have to settle for one of her handbags.
Wow, that must be a long list of recipients. Can you name any other than Clinton? It strikes me as terribly odd that those who most strenuously insist Clinton's sex life is immaterial are the same people bashing Monica for hers. The young woman saw an opportunity to fool around with the most powerful man in the world, and took it. So what. If either of their characters deserves to be attacked for it, I'd lean towards the older, wiser, married one who was in the position of power at the time. The hypocrisy of defending Clinton by smearing Monica for the same act is absurd. Admit it, and never do it again.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:15 am
Monica herself admitted to her previous sexual liasons. I suppose you believe she was a novice? Lighten up, I was joking.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:25 am
Lightwizard wrote:
Monica herself admitted to her previous sexual liasons. I suppose you believe she was a novice?
You mean she had sex before? Shocked
In all likelihood, so has every woman you've ever been with. Idea

Lightwizard wrote:
Lighten up, I was joking.
(I laughed out loud when I ordered you not to do it again :wink: ) Now repent, and thou shall be saved.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:29 am
I'm not above taking an occassional cheap shot. Monica really took me aback when she began describinf how she learned to give blow jobs in high school as a way to seduce men. You may have had experiences with more sluts than I have.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:33 am
Lightwizard wrote:
I'm not above taking an occassional cheap shot. Monica really took me aback when she began describinf how she learned to give blow jobs in high school as a way to seduce men. You may have had experiences with more sluts than I have.
You think woman who perform oral sex are sluts?... and you don't like sluts? You must be miserable enough already. I'll stop picking on you.

(Must suck going through life without getting any oral sex Sad )
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:37 am
Actually Bill, going through life without blow jobs does not suck, technically.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:42 am
Exactly -- I'd like to have a dollar for every corporate executive who have received blow jobs in their office and not by their wife. Monica also admitted to passing out blow jobs as if they were handshakes. There is sexually active and then there is sexually active.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:44 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Lightwizard wrote:
Monica may have reformed from blowing every man in sight, so you may have to settle for one of her handbags.
Wow, that must be a long list of recipients. Can you name any other than Clinton?

I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:48 am
cavfancier wrote:
Actually Bill, going through life without blow jobs does not suck, technically.
Laughing

Lightwizard, you poor man. Cav was kidding too...

Joe, I didn't either... as of yet... what is your point?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:49 am
Neither have I, joe and for anyone fishing around for my sexual history should get thee to the nearest whore house.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:55 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Joe, I didn't either... as of yet... what is your point?

Sorry, O'BILL, I thought you were compiling a list. I just wanted to let you know that you could cross my name off.

One down, 250 million to go.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:58 am
Cav's joke had an underlying (sic) meaning which is why it was funny.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 11:00 am
Now wait just a minute, LW... You condemn Monica for going down, while defending Clinton on the receiving end and then confess your own history includes the nearest whorehouse? Shocked What gives?

Okay Joe. Let me know if you see her. From what LW says, I'd like to, eh, shake her hand.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 11:01 am
She'd likely give you one of her handbags.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 11:02 am
I wouldn't know as I've never having paid for sex -- it was a paraphrase of Shakespeare, "Get thee to a nunnery."
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 11:05 am
What's all this talk about condoming Monica? Do you know how 'hard' it is to find a Jewish chick to go down on you? I do. I grew up Jewish.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 11:15 am
She was the head of her class.
0 Replies