The Clinton Rape Allegations

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 08:26 am
It's the Machiavellian aspect of governing. The USSR communist government would conveniently have administrative leaders dissapear and we may never know if they were dead or alive. In our democratic government, wouldn't anyone like to be a fly on the wall when someone isn't fired but resigns? Anyone suspicious of the Tenet resignation?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 08:48 am
Thanks LW... I'm surprised Tenet waited so long.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 08:55 am
Tenet was the one who assured Bush that the evidence of WMD's was solid otherwise Bush may not have included it in the SOTU nor invaded Iraq.
Good leadership involves solid judgement of those one hires as underlings. I belive the inordinate amount of time the Presidents have been taking in appointing their cabinets represents a lot of indecision and bares a lot of mistakes. The one thing about the Presidency is that even a state governor finds themselves learning on the job for the first four years. The second four years, their second term is taken up fighting off scandals (including Reagan).
0 Replies

buffytheslayer

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 09:12 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
I wasn't trying to offend you and I'm sorry if I did.

You didn't offend me, see my profile. I'm rarely mad, though known for occasional bouts of harmless sarcasm. Don't be so serious. But that's funny that instead of admitting you asked me a question I had already answered, you quote dictionary semantics. lol....
Very Happy
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 09:14 pm
I wanna see more about the mud sports.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 09:51 pm
buffytheslayer wrote:
You didn't offend me, see my profile. I'm rarely mad, though known for occasional bouts of harmless sarcasm. Don't be so serious. But that's funny that instead of admitting you asked me a question I had already answered, you quote dictionary semantics. lol....
Very Happy
Shocked Semantics? Laughing Darlin, at the risk of absorbing a second "semantics" blow... I wouldn't describe the difference between doubly and equally as a matter of semantics. Rolling Eyes They have two completely different meanings and consequently, so did my question and your answer. I didn't ask you if you thought they were equally culpable. I thought perhaps after reading SEVERAL obvious points and thinking further that perhaps you'd realize Clinton deserves TWICE AS MUCH blame. No? I can live with that. Cool
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 12:20 am
I have to agree about Clinton deserving twice the blame -- I wasn't a big Clinton fan but then I'm not a big fan of any politician. His blindspot to what would happen with Monica was astounding. That he even fancied he would get away with it because he could was foolish -- Monica's big mouth was not just unfortunately useful wrapping itself around a dick.
0 Replies

buffytheslayer

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 11:15 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Darlin, at the risk of absorbing a second "semantics" blow...

I'll take that as code for you did ask a question that had already been answered. btw, Darling?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 11:32 am
Oh good ... we're getting back to the mud sports Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 11:42 am
As to "twice the blame" I did mean as a political faux pas -- on a social level it was two consenting adults. Just imagine if Lewinsky had kept quiet about the affair.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 11:56 am
buffytheslayer wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Darlin, at the risk of absorbing a second "semantics" blow...

I'll take that as code for you did ask a question that had already been answered.
Shocked No, you're not that dense. Laughing For a minute there I thought you were serious. :wink:

buffytheslayer wrote:
btw, Darling?
Is MY choice of words there a problem for you dar-... er, slayer? Laughing

Take it easy LW. Nobody thought you blasphemed your God or anything. :wink:
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 12:05 pm
My God Laughing Laughing Laughing

If I were to worship anything, it wouldn't be a mortal.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 12:06 pm
(Always been somewhat disconcerting for my serious relationships although I am a great cook).

Now I have to go and put on a rib roast for my company coming tonight to see the extended version of "The Two Towers" and "Master and Commander." It's going to be a late night.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 12:55 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
My God Laughing Laughing Laughing

If I were to worship anything, it wouldn't be a mortal.
Ya, whatever. Sometimes I can't rightly distinguish where your head ends and Clinton's ass begins. Razz
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 01:22 pm
You should be an authority smoking those Clinton cigars -- you don't know where they've been (not that you would probably mind unless Clinton also uses them for self-satisfaction). I could say the same thing about Bush. I only defend Clinton when the vitriol just goes off the map into vague conspiracy theories and other nonsense. George Bush II is on the list of presidents in their ranking right next door to Clinton so I could ask the question, "How does Bush's rear end smell?"

"Sweet?"
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 02:53 pm
i dread to think about such things
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 03:02 pm
i heard that cigars were rolled on the naked thighs of cuban virgins Smile
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 03:10 pm
Couldn't tell ya LW... as of today; I've voted for neither the brilliant crook nor the idiot. (I'll bet you know who's who too :wink: )

As for the Cigar in my avatar, you are probably right about Clinton smoking the same brand... since Cohiba's are illegal to import to the States...
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 10:28 pm
Well at least it looks like you're enjoying it!
0 Replies

buffytheslayer

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 12:08 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Is MY choice of words there a problem for you dar-... er, slayer?

I'm a traditional southern girl and that's an awfully familiar term from a stranger. Not to mention a bit condescending. But I'm sure I'm not the first person who is not nearly as impressed with you as you are with yourself.

Laughing
0 Replies