The Clinton Rape Allegations

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 03:11 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Quote:
I think the Karoke club idea is a good one. See ya there, Bill. I'll have Matilda put on her most seductive lipstick.

have her wear a bright red....that looks best on my unit with my coloring.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 03:14 pm
Wait a minute... What species is Matilda? I have standards, you know.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 03:18 pm
Homo sapiens with just a touch of llama
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 03:19 pm
I want to see this, "Waltzin' Matilda."
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 03:20 pm
You must think every brain cell I have left (all 62 of them) is useless without nicotine... I'll not be sharing anything with a bi... polar bear. Way too risky.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 03:24 pm
relax bill, I've done so much cocaine in my life that no self respecting germ or virus is dumb enough to try and settle in my body.......
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 03:25 pm
Now I remember... I filmed her at the last dance.
http://www.frolic.org/ndlfrolics.gif
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 03:46 pm
I just remembered whom she was there with, too. You better keep her away from this thread, Gus, or you'll never hear the end of it.
http://www.frolic.org/ndl_lewin.gif
0 Replies

buffytheslayer

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 04:32 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Lightwizard wrote:
Monica may have reformed from blowing every man in sight, so you may have to settle for one of her handbags.

Wow, that must be a long list of recipients. Can you name any other than Clinton?

The people who know so little of the actual sequence of events, and about Monica herself, boggles the mind.

I don't think Monica was or is a ho bag. But Monica already had an affair with a married teacher before she ever met Bill. And while I found the media exploitation of this nonsense beyond insane, even the former lover teacher said Monica has a jonzing for hummers. Does that make her bad? No. Does that make her oh so poor wuttle young thing who was manipulated by the evil older man? Get freaking real.

On top of that, Clinton refused to have intercourse with her - much to her dismay (and because he feared her getting pregnant), would never say he loved her - much to her dismay, and was adamant that he would never leave his wife. And before you think Yeah you're a Clinton supporter, this information all comes from Monica's book.

During the year in which Monica and Bill had no contact, she began dating a guy her age she met while at the Pentagon. And got pregnant by this guy. And had an abortion. Feel free to read Monica's Story for her own version of the events, in which you would learn all of the above in her own words.

Monica was not a victim and Bill was not an evil predator who should've known better simply because he was older. They were both consenting adults who used collossally poor judgement for different reasons but are no more or no less equally at fault for their mistake.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 05:15 pm
While you all are busy considering that; who really buys all the jazz about monica keeping her stained dress in a plastic bag for sentimental reasons?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 05:19 pm
I once held the elected office of school hall monitor...I'd like a hummer.....
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 05:53 pm
I wouldn't say Monica's judgement was all that bad for her ... she's making a living off the notoriety she gained. She's stretched her fifteen minutes out by several years now; we're still talking about her, aren't we? All in all, she seems to have made out better than Gennifer Flowers or Paula Jones If anyone in the Clinton/Lewinsky flap could be considered a victim, it almost would have to be The Slickster himself; she hurt him a helluvalot worse than he hurt her.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 05:55 pm
Buffy, in my opening post on this thread I said "I have no clue whether slick was guilty of rape or not, and I really couldn't care less how much consensual sex he's had." That was right after you yawned. But, since you seem to be spoiling for a fight, and are arguing a pretty silly position I'll accommodate you just for sport… with the disclaimer that I still couldn't care less how much consenting sex Clinton had or with whom.

buffytheslayer wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Lightwizard wrote:
Monica may have reformed from blowing every man in sight, so you may have to settle for one of her handbags.

Wow, that must be a long list of recipients. Can you name any other than Clinton?

The people who know so little of the actual sequence of events, and about Monica herself, boggles the mind.
Why on earth might that be? The number of people who have studied the details of the "actual sequence of events, and about Monica herself" boggles my mind.

buffytheslayer wrote:
I don't think Monica was or is a ho bag. But Monica already had an affair with a married teacher before she ever met Bill. And while I found the media exploitation of this nonsense beyond insane, even the former lover teacher said Monica has a jonzing for hummers. Does that make her bad? No. Does that make her oh so poor wuttle young thing who was manipulated by the evil older man? Get freaking real.
Laughing I am quite real my dear and don't recall ever putting her in the "poor wuttle young thing" category. I happen to like women who like and know what to do with a dick. :wink:

buffytheslayer wrote:
On top of that, Clinton refused to have intercourse with her - much to her dismay (and because he feared her getting pregnant), would never say he loved her - much to her dismay, and was adamant that he would never leave his wife. And before you think Yeah you're a Clinton supporter, this information all comes from Monica's book.
Did you happen to notice while reading that book that Monica is still very much a Clinton supporter? Idea At least; that's the impression I got when I watched her special on TV.

buffytheslayer wrote:
During the year in which Monica and Bill had no contact, she began dating a guy her age she met while at the Pentagon. And got pregnant by this guy. And had an abortion. Feel free to read Monica's Story for her own version of the events, in which you would learn all of the above in her own words.
I don't really see the relevance of that paragraph. During every year I wasn't dating a particular person, you can bet your last dollar I was dating another. I've known quite a few women who have had abortions too. That fact alone helps me categorize them not at all. Rolling Eyes

buffytheslayer wrote:
Monica was not a victim and Bill was not an evil predator who should've known better simply because he was older. They were both consenting adults who used collossally poor judgement for different reasons but are no more or no less equally at fault for their mistake.
Really?… let's examine the paragraph that set you off in the first place, shall we?

OCCOM BILL wrote:
It strikes me as terribly odd that those who most strenuously insist Clinton's sex life is immaterial are the same people bashing Monica for hers. The young woman saw an opportunity to fool around with the most powerful man in the world, and took it. So what. If either of their characters deserves to be attacked for it, I'd lean towards the older, wiser, married one who was in the position of power at the time. The hypocrisy of defending Clinton by smearing Monica for the same act is absurd. Admit it, and never do it again.
(highlighted added poor the following points.

IF, LEAN- were used to demonstrate that I really don't care.

OLDER- The Rhodes Scholar is considerably older. There is a reason one has to be 35 or older to hold office in the first place.

WISER- Do you really not expect the leader of the free world to be wiser than a horny teenage intern?

MARRIED- Now if that avatar is a picture of you, no band of gold would dissuade me, but if I was representing 280,000,000 I might consider appearances a little.

POSITION OF POWER AT THE TIME- You don't have to be a Rhodes Scholar to know damn well that the higher your office, the higher the liability for banging the secretary becomes. Right or wrong, people have gone nuts over the sexual harassment thing… and it's no secret.

HYPOCRISY- Since the above items are all true; every bit of mud slung at Monica for her role in this comedy should be visited doubly on the older, wiser, married President of the free world. Don't you think?

Edit= Mispelled Rhodes Scholar. Laughing
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 05:59 pm
this thread has wandered into the vulgar and perverse enough for one day don't you think Bill without you now bringing mud sports into the converstion? Have a LITTLE dignity man, for God's
sake.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 06:34 pm
Mud sports... I'm going to exercise the Don't ask, Don't tell philosophy, because I'm reasonably certain I don't want to know what you are talking about.
0 Replies

buffytheslayer

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 06:57 pm
Um, I hate to dissillusion you, but I haven't specifically followed your posts. You suggested to another poster who claimed Monica was fond of hummers that perhaps that was an exaggeration. The rest of my post was directed at the collectively ill informed. If you fit the bill, where there you have it.

Having said that, it brings me great pleasure to point out that after I already said Monica was not a victim and Bill was not an evil predator who should've known better simply because he was older. They were both consenting adults who used collossally poor judgement for different reasons but are no more or no less equally at fault for their mistake.

you counter with

every bit of mud slung at Monica for her role in this comedy should be visited doubly on the older, wiser, married President of the free world. Don't you think?

Do you often ask questions that have already been answered? Also, I have not defended Clinton's actions and repeatedly said he was equally to blame.

But far be it for me to let you have your own pretend conversation with yourself.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 07:31 pm
buffytheslayer wrote:
Do you often ask questions that have already been answered?
Confused No. Actually I hate it when people do that so I try not to. That is not what I did here either.

I gather you either didn't see or you are not familiar with the word doubly?

Main Entry: dou·bly
Pronunciation: 'd&-b(&-)lE
Function: adverb
1 : in a twofold manner
2 : to twice the degree

Note: Doubly is NOT synonymous with equally. :wink:

Your initial address to me made me think you were interested in debating this issue. Since I don't really have a dog in this fight, I only did it just for fun. I wasn't trying to offend you and I'm sorry if I did. (Passes the peace pipe) If you don't want to play, that's cool... I'll just go have my own pretend conversation with myself elsewhere. :wink:
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 07:39 am
I do actually agree that Clinton's social intelligence showed up a bad flaw in his interaction with women. It's a flaw shared by millions of men -- to subjugate some woman and use them in a less than noble way. Anyone could consider it boorish behaviour. That was contrasted by a great respect for woman on an intellectual level. I know many men who live with this character flaw most of their lives and those mental conflicts could drive someone into therapy. I won't presume to play armchair psychiatrist and it this all goes back to this being a personal thing that should be respected as private. That, of course, does not work with someone famous and Clinton should have realized that from the beginning. I was always astonished that he would trust Monica not to discuss the affair with outsiders. Monica followed the stereotype in that case.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 08:14 am
It was Hillary's fault! When Monica got on her knees Hillary should have already been there, with a hand up, saying "I got it"...
"tickle his ass or something".- Chris Rock

I did hear, second hand mind you, that Bill Clinton said he considered his main man in the FBI incompetent but didn't want to fire him because he thought it would look like he was firing him for investigating him. If that's true, Bill's private behavior had an undue influence on his professional judgment and then the issue would cease to be trivial. The speaker, who said it claimed this same, supposedly incompetent man, was somewhat responsible for National Security. Again, I only caught a piece of this second hand from a guest of Dennis Miller, so I don't know how accurate it is. Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 27 Jun, 2004 08:22 am
That was Louis Freeh who eventually resigned. The speaker on Dennis Miller's show conveniently left out that Freeh resigned instead of being fired. All politicians find themselves between a rock and a hard place on letting people go. Thus, as in the Bush administration as well, they resign.
0 Replies