The Clinton Rape Allegations

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 11:18 am
cavfancier wrote:
What's all this talk about condoming Monica? Do you know how 'hard' it is to find a Jewish chick to go down on you? I do. I grew up Jewish.
Well, no. My favorite Jewish girl so far, pulled an Alanis Morissette in the theater (balcony of course). :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 11:24 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 11:53 am
Ryan went to a sex lounge and you went to the sex louge.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 11:54 am
The best I can do is an elevator in the Sunset Towers as far as public places. We then went to Scandia for dinner.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:06 pm
You all do sound slutty :wink:
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:49 pm
Lightwizard wrote:
The best I can do is an elevator in the Sunset Towers as far as public places.
Shocked An ha! So actually, you do like blow jobs and sluts and stuff. Interesting. But doesn't that make it a little harder to look down your nose at Monica?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:56 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
But doesn't that make it a little harder to look down your nose at Monica?

Were else but well south of your nose would you expect to find her?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 01:04 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 01:53 pm
timberlandko wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:
But doesn't that make it a little harder to look down your nose at Monica?

Were else but well south of your nose would you expect to find her?

Guys...

Far be it from me to tell anybody to be changing their habits or anything, but...

when I was a kid the whole world just about was smoking cigarettes; everybody thought it was a cool thing to do, without worrying about whether 'cool' and 'smart' were the same thing. I was basically watching all the grown people in my neighborhood dying of old age at about 50 from coughing. Happily for me, I figured **** being cool; I'd like to live a bit longer than that...

Oral sex, to me is the same sort of proposition; the fact that lots of people do it doesn't make it a terribly smart thing to be doing. Our mouths are the most major places in our bodies for germs to be found. I mean, unless you AND your teenage intern are irradiating all your food, there's a serious potential problem here.

Aside from all the germs on food, there is the problem that 70% of our population has herpes viruses in some part of their body since it's the basic ingredient of chickenpox and cold sores, but I can think of at least one part of my body where for sure I don't need anything like that.

There was no such thing as genital herpes in 1955, and there are other options, human hands, vibrators, English motorcycles, sex toys of various types...
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 02:00 pm
Swolf, I think you better stick to... well, I don't know what you should stick to; but advising people about sex isn't it. You are more likely to get a deadly disease in the God endorsed missionary position than you are giving or receiving oral sex... I do hope that disinformation your touting hasn't kept you out of the game too long. :wink:
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 02:24 pm
swolf, ya know what hunting dogs and English motorcycles have in common? They both rack up most of their mileage in the back of pickup trucks Laughing

You do make a valid point with your comparison of smoking and oral sex, though. Maybe somewhere someone right now is working on a pill or a patch to help those addicted to but wishing to discontinue the latter practice Laughing
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 02:29 pm
They better not be! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 02:32 pm
I guess that leaves out any French kissing or maybe any kissing at all. I think we should all get together and buy enough Saran wrap to use as a body condom for swolf.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 02:33 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Swolf, I think you better stick to... well, I don't know what you should stick to; but advising people about sex isn't it. You are more likely to get a deadly disease in the God endorsed missionary position than you are giving or receiving oral sex... I do hope that disinformation your touting hasn't kept you out of the game too long. :wink:

Like I say, the king of oral sex in this world would have to be Slick Clinton:

http://www.robotwisdom.com/log1998m10b.html

Quote:

White House intern Monica Lewinsky told Linda Tripp that President Clinton would cancel dates with her when he was flared with blisters...

http://slate.msn.com/id/1000214/

Quote:

Q: Okay. Now, with respect to the allegations that you said that were repeated--that you repeated here today for the first time about the penis of Bill Clinton, in that conversation, did Paula tell you that there were distinguishing characteristics of the president's penis?

A: Yes.

Q: Okay. Now were those the words of Paula that night, that the president's penis had distinguishing characteristics?

A: No.

Q: Because--

A: It's--she worded it as "his [Nixon] was crooked."

Q: Okay. Now, in fact, in that entire conversation, she never talked about the governor's penis? She never called it penis, did she?

A: No.

Q: The only word she ever used to refer to that particular portion of his anatomy was "his [Nixon]"; is that correct?

A: Yeah. But that's what it is.

I mean, nobody could make that kind of stuff up...
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 02:33 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Lightwizard wrote:
The best I can do is an elevator in the Sunset Towers as far as public places.
Shocked An ha! So actually, you do like blow jobs and sluts and stuff. Interesting. But doesn't that make it a little harder to look down your nose at Monica?

I didn't say what it was and though you may have emulated Monica in high school, I didn't. Very Happy
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 02:34 pm
timberlandko wrote:
swolf, ya know what hunting dogs and English motorcycles have in common? They both rack up most of their mileage in the back of pickup trucks Laughing

You do make a valid point with your comparison of smoking and oral sex, though. Maybe somewhere someone right now is working on a pill or a patch to help those addicted to but wishing to discontinue the latter practice Laughing

The Semen Patch!!!! You're killing me Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 02:37 pm
Quote:
Ah Gustav... still confusing your fantasies with reality I see. It must get awfully lonley in the swamp.

I chose your name, Bill, because I figured you'd end up hanging around this thread and because I knew you'd be able to laugh it off. However, I detect an underlying current of hostility in your voice.

So are you implying that in the future I should refrain from using your name in fellatio threads?

Give me the word, bro.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 02:43 pm
Any hostility you may be detecting would be related to a severe lack of nicotine. If the day comes that I can't take a joke Gus, force feed me penis after penis until I can. Where'd I put that last dick anyway...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 02:45 pm
Everyones touchy today boys.....we all need some head. Perhaps Gus could run by my karaoke show with Hagatha and Matilda tonight? After, we could head to my crib for a little midnight goat roast, lay the girls on the altar and engage in some endorphin releasing rituals I know about?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 03:10 pm
Quote:
Any hostility you may be detecting would be related to a severe lack of nicotine. If the day comes that I can't take a joke Gus, force feed me penis after penis until I can. Where'd I put that last dick anyway...

Funny stuff, Bill. Damn funny stuff.

Perhaps Bear is right. Maybe the tension level is getting unbearably high, (no pun intended) -- yours from nicotine withdrawals and Bear and mine from the daily grind of trying to keep an aura of respectability about this site.

I think the Karoke club idea is a good one. See ya there, Bill. I'll have Matilda put on her most seductive lipstick.
0 Replies