of them?? How many could there be??" and Slick replies "Hundreds..."

There are several inherent problems with trying to
set the numeric records ala Don Giovanni and make it
with literally hundreds of different women over a course of a
few years. One is that the first thing which goes straight out
the window is any notion of quality; you'll see these guys come
home with Marilyn Monroe one night, and then either Phyllis Diller
or Aunt Jemima the next, with the same stupid ####-eating grin
on their faces, since it's all really just the same to them.

Another problem in the case of politicians is that they make
prime targets for blackmail and manipulation of themselves by
conducting themselves like that. Slick couldn't get the simplest
kind of security clearance which you'd need to be a janitor or a
guard at the gate at any military base in America, and yet he was
supposed to be commander in chief of our armed forces. There's
a fairly obvious problem with that.

Another problem in the case of liberals particularly, is that
it appears to be a vanishingly small step from believing oneself
above man's laws to believing oneself above things like the laws of
physics and the law of averages. For instance, thinking "I'm a
Kennedy; there's no reason on Earth why I shouldn't be able to ski
downhill, operate a camcorder, and play football all at the same time,
the trees will get out of the way!" Or, in the case of Slick,
thinking he could put the make on 50 different women in one day, and
that all 50 would be happy about it.

Something like that could lead to a psychic problem with taking "no"
for an answer and, if we're to believe even a small fraction of what
we read, it has. The claim which you read around the net is that the
Paula Jones testimony includes something like two or three dozen different
allegations of sexual assault and rape, that Slick has been out of
control for a long time, and that a professional organization has been
in place to keep a lid on this by means of bribery, intimidation, and
whatever else gets the job done, and that this has invariably worked
because, in each individual case, you had some poor woman on her own
without any real resources up against an organization with the
resources of one of the fifty states.

Most democrats are still in a state of denial over this one. Many have a vague
memory of hearing or reading something about a single rape accusation (Juanita Broaddrick)
just before dog-wag III (Kosovo) started, but they assume it was just the one story.

In real life, things don't work that way. You don't get some perfectly normal forty
year old guy deciding "Gee, I've pretty much done everythint else I ever thought
was cool in life, I think I'll try my hand at being a rapist!"

CapitalHillBlue documents a number of the stories in question.

http://chblue.com/Feb1999/022599/clintonwomen022599.htm

If there was anything that convinced me that these stories were real early on, it was the interview with Elizabeth Ward Gracen in the Toronto Sun Times. A number of the details such as biting the victim's lips were so similar it was stunning. Gracen claims to have been involved in a one night stand, while friends of hers claim she was in hysterics at he time and had clearly been raped. She started getting good acting parts at about that time...

The Toronto Times interview has totally disappeared from the internet for whatever reason. Nonetheless, I saved it. Here it is:

EX-LOVER TELLS OF HER FEAR OF CLINTON

Toronto Sun via Grabbe
September 17, 1998

"people were being staked out"

To millions, Elizabeth Gracen will forever be linked to the
fall of a powerful man.

"He died in my arms," she says, speaking, of course, of her
role in the 1990 TV movie, The Death Of The Incredible
Hulk.

You were thinking of someone else? Then-Arkansas Governor,
now pig-boy U.S. President Bill Clinton, perhaps, with whom
Gracen had a one-time sexual encounter?

Fifteen years ago. Everyone who hasn't fooled with a loser
or three, step forward. Now get over it.

Gracen is starting to.

Living here helps. Her syndicated series Highlander: The
Raven, premiering on VR Wednesday and inducting her into
TV's Buffy-Xena kick-ass heroine club, shoots half its
episodes here, half in Paris. None in Washington.

Clinton's unfolding free-fall and waning power bring her
new peace of mind.

Remember that this is a woman who wanted nothing to do with
him ever again, wanted nothing from him now or then. She
rebuffed the tabloids' dirty money and went public this
spring only when she says she had to correct a lie, a
former friend's deposition in the Paula Jones case that
claimed Clinton had forced himself on Gracen. She found
herself a piece of what she calls "this horrible chess
game."

Speaking at the gracious Annex mansion she shares with her
boyfriend, New York-born investment banker Pat Augustus,
and her doted-on Great Dane, Bronte, Gracen expresses
relief.

"I think Clinton is a very dangerous, manipulative man and
I've had to be very careful," she says.

"There was a lot of pressure on my family and friends,
people were being staked out. I was a little bit afraid for
my own safety at one point. It's just not an area where
you're safe."

She pauses, then says, "I would never have said what I just
told you a month ago."

This month, karma has caught Clinton by the tail and life
is looking up.

On Highlander, life lasts forever. Gracen plays Amanda, an
immortal thief finally learning from 1,200 years of
experience. She takes pleasure in the character's fearless
persona, "because that's the way I see women if they ever
owned the power that they have, and truly listened to their
own voices."

As well as a good job and relative sanctuary from the
ruckus in Washington, Highlander has offered her the gift
of friendship, something she was hungry for. She's pals
with co-star Patricia Gage and the heavily-female crew.
They hang out, call each other The Chinchilla Social Club.

"It's something that I needed so badly. I lost so many
friends this year in terms of betrayal," says Gracen.
"These women have been such a resting place for me. We sit
in the trailer and just gossip and laugh our heads off and
talk about important things and just really bond."

Before decamping for Paris, she's hoping the London film
festival will screen her first effort as a director, The
Damn Deal, a moving, entertaining documentary about three
female impersonators. In her film, the men metamorphose
into their stage selves, finishing up looking for all the
world like prototypical Clinton girls -- big-haired,
lipsticked pageant queens.

Gracen roars with laughter at the thought.

"He'll be after them," she says. "No one's safe."

Toronto Sun, September 17, 1998
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 19,231 • Replies: 342

swolf

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 08:03 am
Another article worth reading:

http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/strange.html

Quote:

The only possible meaning of Clinton's words is - Bill Clinton sexually assaulted and\or raped hundreds of women. Clinton raped Jane Doe No 5, Juanita Broaddrick of the Paula Jones suit. This is the letter that Jones lawyers submitted detailing the event. On April 25, 1978, Clinton invited himself to her Little Rock (Camelot) hotel room, allegedly to discuss her nursing home business. There was another woman at that hotel that day, a nurse and friend of Jane Doe No 5, Norma Rogers-Kelsay, who says she iced her friend's face immediately after Clinton raped and beat her. In a telephone interview with NBC News aired March 28, 1998, Kelsay said Juanita was 'distraught' and in 'quite bad shape,' her 'lips were swollen, at least double in size.' She told me they had 'intercourse against her will.'" Kelsay told Foxnews on 2/2/99 - "(Broaddrick) was hysterical - her lip was blue and bleeding and her hose were severely torn in the crotch area..." NBC's Lisa Myers reported (3/98) that Broaddrick, now 54, recently denied under oath that such an assault occurred. But Jone's lawyers claim she had told their investigator that she had suffered a quote 'horrible thing' at the hand of Clinton, and did not want to relive it. "You know, it was just a horrible, horrible thing for me, and I wouldn't relive it for anything." She told them it had 'turned her life upside down.' And NBC News has talked to four other people from Arkansas who say Broaddrick told them of such an assault years ago.

Quote:

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, Miss America 1982, told the Toronto Sun on September 17, 1998, that Clinton had threatened her and her family and had her house staked out. She said she feared for her life. On NBC's Dateline, Gracen admitted that she had had sex with Clinton but tried to stay out of the US for fear of Clinton. Her story is evolving - she told the Toronto Sun, "I couldn't have told you this a month ago." Her hotel room has been ransacked by someone who left a Rolex watch and two thousand dollars alone. A friend told Jones lawyers that Elizabeth had broken down in tears in the mid-1980s when she talked of the incident with Clinton. Judy Stokes said Gracen was in tears when she described Clinton's approach in the back seat of a limo and revealed that the sex they had was something Gracen "did not want to happen." Gracen told Michael Isakoff of Newsweek (see his book UNCOVERING CLINTON) that Clinton had severely bitten her lip. She revealed that long before the Broaddrick interview and it is documented in his new book. Gracen had been married at the time. Gracen has steadfastly avoided testifying under oath about it. If she says it was consensual, why does she avoid saying that under oath? What's the problem?
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:05 am
Yet more proof for the right-wing: BILL CLINTON OWNS YOU!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 09:22 am
I say we impeach Bill Clinton, and the sooner the better. (and maybe find him guilty too)
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 11:33 am
I am not a Clinton fan. Never was. I do not respect the man one little bit. But come on, get over him will you Swolf. What do your postings about him accomplish? What relavency does all this have to do with the here and now?

Maybe, just maybe, this would be somewhat relavent if Hillary were a candidate for Prez, but until then, why can't we just leave poor Bill alone to sign his books and think about what his legacy could have been had he just kept his pants zipped up outside his and Hillary's bedroom.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 11:47 am
CoastalRat wrote:
I am not a Clinton fan. Never was. I do not respect the man one little bit. But come on, get over him will you Swolf. What do your postings about him accomplish? What relavency does all this have to do with the here and now?

The answers should be sufficiently obvious, nonetheless...

The Clintons and Terry MacAuliffe still run the demmunist party; they still control the money.

There is every reason to think that team Clinton and Clinton blackops have basically torpedoed all the more viable dem candidates, leaving only the pathetic gigolo Kerry standing there as a placeholder, to be allowed to run if the situation looks hopeless at convention time, or to be brushed aside at the convention if Hillary figures she has any shot in 04.

The basiic plan for Team Clinton is to have Hillary in the whitehouse either in 04 or 08; the Clintons have a vested interest in insuring that no other democrat gets elected president in the meantime.

Therefore it is good that people should know what exactly Hillary Clinton is. Hillary Clinton, in all likelihood, is personally responsible for (at least) a couple of dozen women being sexually assaulted and/or raped.

Hillary had to have known from day one that in Slick, she had a guy who was massively photogenic, a brilliant speaker, a photographic memory, definitely presidential material IF she could keep the lid down on the little problems. And, for that lid to have been nailed down as tightly as it has been over the 30 odd year period which it has involving private-I groups like Lentzner's, there is only one person in this world who could plausibly have been in charge of such an operation over such a time span, one person who has been in a positioni to do that from alpha to omega, from day one to the present time:

Hillary Clinton.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 11:52 am
I would think any decent person would want justice to be done, even if the criminal is a Democrat...
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 11:55 am
How about we reopen the Ken Starr investigation? Let's pour more money into it, and this time--no stone unturned! C'mon, Ken, you were barely trying the last time.

I'm trying to get into the spirit, Sofia...
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 12:25 pm
The Mighty Penis of Bill Clinton -- the Clenis! -- strikes again!

Its wonder-working power is enough to make Republicans spontaneously combust.

Like the Slim Whitman yodeling in the movie "Mars Attacks", their brains explode every time they get within its range.

Watch how often this sort of thing happens once the Big Dog ramps up his book tour and begins appearing with John Kerry at campaign events.

Republicans are -- in a word -- terrified of campaigning against him again.

It's over for them already. This is their cognitive dissonance on display.

Over the next four months, their refusal to look at the truth is going to translate into actions that resemble a boated marlin; thrashing, flailing, gills gasping for oxygen that isn't coming.

It's going to be a bit unsafe if you happen to be standing too close. My advice is to just move back and watch them expire.

edit: confused my Slims. Changed Pickens to Whitman.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 12:38 pm
Geocities and the Toronto Sun...great sources. I'm just upset that in what, over 900 pages of Clinton's new book, I wasn't mentioned even once. He raped me too.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 12:41 pm
PDiddie wrote:
The Mighty Penis of Bill Clinton -- the Clenis! -- strikes again!

Its wonder-working power is enough to make Republicans spontaneously combust.

Like the Slim Pickens yodeling in the movie "Mars Attacks", their brains explode every time they get within its range.

Watch how often this sort of thing happens once the Big Dog ramps up his book tour and begins appearing with John Kerry at campaign events.

Republicans are -- in a word -- terrified of campaigning against him again.

It's over for them already. This is their cognitive dissonance on display.

Over the next four months, their refusal to look at the truth is going to translate into actions that resemble a boated marlin; thrashing, flailing, gills gasping for oxygen that isn't coming.

It's going to be a bit unsafe if you happen to be standing too close. My advice is to just move back and watch them expire.

I am certainly glad conservatives don't come off sounding so arrogant and condescending and surprisingly inane everytime someone discusses Bush. Everyone knows he OWNS the liberals... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 12:43 pm
Well according to the reviews the book is getting, it is "mind-numbing boring". You could only have improved it Cav. Smile
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 12:46 pm
McGentrix wrote:
I am certainly glad conservatives don't come off sounding so arrogant and condescending and surprisingly inane everytime someone discusses Bush. Everyone knows he OWNS the liberals... Rolling Eyes

Stand back, everyone!

Or you're going to get McGentrix's brain matter splashed on you!
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 12:55 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
Well according to the reviews the book is getting, it is "mind-numbing boring". You could only have improved it Cav. Smile

It's true that the book has been criticized for being long and boring. On the other hand, can anyone imagine the current incumbent sitting down to write a 900+ page book? The mind boggles...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 12:57 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
Foxfyre wrote:

It's true that the book has been criticized for being long and boring. On the other hand, can anyone imagine the current incumbent sitting down to write a 900+ page book? The mind boggles...

Just further proof that Bush OWNS you guys. Can't even defend your guy Clinton without a smattering of anti-Bushism... tsk...tsk.
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:05 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Just further proof that Bush OWNS you guys.

Not quite, McG. If these people are still ragging on Bush 4 years after he is no longer in office, THEN it can be said Bush "owns" them. As it is, Bush is the current president, so comments about him are fair game.

The funny thing about guys like Swolf is that they obsess over someone years after they've left office, and can't stop talking about the guy. THAT's "ownage".
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:10 pm
You want to see obsession, Justan, check out McG's posts on Hillary Clinton. Then again, Hillary does represent him in the Senate...
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:15 pm
Quote:
Just further proof that Bush OWNS you guys. Can't even defend your guy Clinton without a smattering of anti-Bushism... tsk...tsk.

Hmm. You see, if we were still talking about how bad bush was 4 years after he was out of office, then yes, he would OWN us.

The only reason we talk about him right now, is that he is out there screwing stuff up for us right now. Not 4 years ago.

Your attempt to turn the situation around fails.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:19 pm
Clinton is in the news. He has chosen to write a book and plaster his face all over the media. That means he needs to be discussed. Just because some of you liberals can't defend him doesn't mean he gets put up on a shelf to be admired for the mess he made.

When he takes himself and that troll of a wife of his out of the lime light, then maybe we can stop discussing him.
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:22 pm
Hmm... Looks like Swolf and McG both got:

http://www.dluxz.dk/owned.jpg
0 Replies