The Clinton Rape Allegations

McGentrix

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:25 pm
JustanObserver wrote:
Hmm... Looks like Swolf and McG both got:

http://www.dluxz.dk/owned.jpg

Really? I must have missed that. Maybe it's because I had to look at the rascist photo you have chosen to disgrace yourself with.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:30 pm
How exactly is that photo racist?

Asian kids deserve innoculations too, yaknow.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:31 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Really? I must have missed that. Maybe it's because I had to look at the rascist photo you have chosen to disgrace yourself with.

Racist photo? What the f*ck is YOUR problem? Its a funny picture of a kid getting a vaccination! He's flipping out while his buddies are cracking up, hence he's being "owned".

Seriously, where is the racism in that? What race SHOULD the person be to make you happy?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:39 pm
Ahem.

Getting back to Clinton and his alleged misdeeds: It must be frustrating for the haters among us to know that there are lines of people waiting to buy signed copies of his book. Long lines...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:43 pm
If crack were legal, there would be long lines for that too. Stupid people buy all kinds of crap these days.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:45 pm
is that what keeps Fox News in business?
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:46 pm
JustanObserver wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Racist photo? What the f*ck is YOUR problem? Its a funny picture of a kid getting a vaccination! He's flipping out while his buddies are cracking up, hence he's being "owned".

Seriously, where is the racism in that? What race SHOULD the person be to make you happy?

Into racism you say (most democrats are)... Try this:

http://www.ferris.edu/news/jimcrow/multimedia/
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:55 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
Well according to the reviews the book is getting, it is "mind-numbing boring". You could only have improved it Cav. Smile

Thank you for understanding my pain, foxfyre, and I'm not talking about just plowing through that book. I have bad short-term memory loss, but I think chapter 72 started out with "Hi, it's Bill again. I just woke up. I think I'll make myself some bacon and scrambled eggs, before the wife gets up and yells at me for my cholesterol. Mmm. This is a good breakfast. The coffee smells good too. Uh oh, I hear monstrous growls from the bedroom. I guess it's time to go for a jog and rape a hundred women. Keep on reading folks."
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:59 pm
swolf wrote:
Into racism you say (most democrats are)...

Whoa! Can we give swolf a round of applause? He just won the "assh*le of the day" award!

Smooth going, bro! Got anymore hatred/idiocy left in ya? I'd love to see what your capable of when you REALLY try... Very Happy
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 01:59 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
Ahem.

Getting back to Clinton and his alleged misdeeds: It must be frustrating for the haters among us to know that there are lines of people waiting to buy signed copies of his book. Long lines...

The last few days have been pretty hard on demmunists. The NY Times itself has is telling people not to waste their money on Slick's "book"

The Pastiche of a Presidency, Imitating a Life, in 957 Pages
By MICHIKO KAKUTANI
June 20, 2004

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/20/books/20CLIN.html?ei=5006&en=b1de08dbc243a997&ex=1088308800&partner=ALTAVISTA1&pagewanted=print&position=

The Shrinking Clinton
From the June 28, 2004 issue: Big book, small legacy.
by Fred Barnes
06/28/2004, Volume 009, Issue 40
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/004/241yvyww.asp

Matt Drudge is linking to articles which indicate that Slick has had some sort of a Howard Dean moment which the late night shows are going to be going over for weeks or months, e.g.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3829799.stm

The interview in which the former President looses his temper can be viewed via this web-site. It is due to start at 10:35p.m. British Summer Time (9:35p.m. G.M.T.).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/panorama/default.stm

and now Richard Clarke is calling Michael Moore a liar (i.e. the demmunists can't even keep their own stories straight):

http://slate.msn.com/id/2102723/fr/ifr/#ContinueArticle
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 02:29 pm
Sofia wrote:
I would think any decent person would want justice to be done, even if the criminal is a Democrat...

Justice? Don't hold your breathe, near as I can tell, Slick and all members of his administration have been pretty much declared to be above the law in perpetuity.

There is one shot which ordinary people have at obtaining justice in this case: Spend the next 20 years (at least) voting against democrats. I do it; I recommend it.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 02:33 pm
Cyclop writes:
Quote:
Hmm. You see, if we were still talking about how bad bush was 4 years after he was out of office, then yes, he would OWN us.

Now realistically, this board is driven by the front page and other media sources that focus on current events. And virtually every media source has been talking about the "week of remembering Reagan" followed by the 'summer of Clinton'. For days now you can't log into AOL, you can't open Comcast or Explorer or Netscape or any other internet provider without seeing his smiling or grimacing or lip biting or intentionally thoughtful-looking face and some new adulatory caption or news leader. I suspect this will continue for some time until everybody gets bored with it and starts tuning it all out.

You can't expect those who loved him and those who think he was far less than an exemplary president to not talk about him.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 02:47 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
I suspect this will continue for some time until everybody gets bored with it and starts tuning it all out.

Yeah, you'd think people would get bored with it, but we're going on twelve years of this and there's no end in sight.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 02:58 pm
Who was Clinton again? I vaguely remember a local bar named Clinton's, but I'm pretty sure it was owned by Greeks.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 03:01 pm
Foxfyre wrote:

Now realistically, this board is driven by the front page and other media sources that focus on current events. And virtually every media source has been talking about the "week of remembering Reagan" followed by the 'summer of Clinton'. For days now you can't log into AOL, you can't open Comcast or Explorer or Netscape or any other internet provider without seeing his smiling or grimacing or lip biting or intentionally thoughtful-looking face and some new adulatory caption or news leader. I suspect this will continue for some time until everybody gets bored with it and starts tuning it all out.

That's close. Let me tell you how it really is:

This will continue until John F. Kerry dies of political asphyxiation from lack of air, even if Slick has to walk down the streets of New York City butt naked in order to keep attention fixed on himself. The name of the game is preventing any demmunist other than H. Clinton from winning a presidential election in the near future.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 03:08 pm
Well while I would have phrased it somewhat differently Swolf, you could be on to something here. The question is, is the effort to keep the attention on Bill and off Kerry intended to help or hurt Kerry?
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 04:35 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
Well while I would have phrased it somewhat differently Swolf, you could be on to something here. The question is, is the effort to keep the attention on Bill and off Kerry intended to help or hurt Kerry?

Believe me, it's not designed to help him (Kerry).
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 06:13 pm
a Slick-hating, demmunist-despising FReeper wrote:
This will continue until John F. Kerry dies of political asphyxiation from lack of air

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2000/04/19/martian.jpg

"ACK! ACK ACK! A--"

*splat*
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 06:28 pm
swolf said
Quote:
If there was anything that convinced me that these stories were real early on, it was the interview with Elizabeth Ward Gracen in the Toronto Sun Times. A number of the details such as biting the victim's lips were so similar it was stunning. Gracen claims to have been involved in a one night stand, while friends of hers claim she was in hysterics at he time and had clearly been raped. She started getting good acting parts at about that time...

The Toronto Times interview has totally disappeared from the internet for whatever reason. Nonetheless, I saved it. Here it is:

EX-LOVER TELLS OF HER FEAR OF CLINTON

errrrrrr, not sure about your resources here, swolf - but the reason this interview has totally disappeared from the internet is that there is no such paper as The Toronto Times or the Toronto Sun Times. No one can have 'saved' anything from newspapers with those names.

You've really got to check your references.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 07:32 pm
It definitely did exist at the time.
0 Replies