Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 08:19 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

That has to be the greatest compliment I have ever received.

And the fact that you seem to believe it is reason enough why nobody here takes you seriously.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 08:21 am
@Lordyaswas,
Majority Is The Wide Road. Manority Is The Narrow Road.
Luke 13:24
24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.
Matt 7:13-14
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
1 Tim 5:6
6 But she who lives in pleasure is dead while she lives.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Matt 20:16
16 "So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen."
Matt 22:14
14 "For many are called, but few are chosen."
Rev 8:2
2 And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets.
Rev 9:13-19
13 Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates."
15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind.
16 Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.
17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone.
18 By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed-- by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths.
19 For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm.
Rev 9:20-21
20 But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.
21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.
(NKJ)
XXX God is not a democrate. He is a dictator. Its either His way or the highway. So why are you influenced by popular opinions?

Mark 10:45
45 "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."
(NKJ)

xxx God has already said the majority is NOT going to make it. So why would you be so concerned about who doesnt make it. If they dont make it they dont make it. It says to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Are you going to make it? Then dont worry about those who dont make it could cloud your understanding so that it pulls you into the many.
revelette2

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 08:29 am
@Squeakybro,
You know you are spamming, right?
wmwcjr

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 08:43 am
@Squeakybro,
I'm relieved that neither of my daughters is married to an insufferable, potentially abusive character like you.

Tell me, do you also believe in the "curse of Ham"?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 09:07 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
Has a certain ring to it, I must say.

Definitely some sort of ring.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 09:14 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:
U shud keep it well refrigerated.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 09:16 am

I AM FEELING PRETTY GOOD

David
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 09:28 am
@OmSigDAVID,
You, David, are a funny guy. Smile
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 10:47 am
@revelette2,
Spamming is posting the very same reply over and over. I'm not doing that.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 10:49 am
@wmwcjr,
Now that would be an oxymoron. Born again Christian are forbidden to be abusive.
TheSubliminalKid

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 11:01 am
Pretty much all the anti-feminists here:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/b56d87e247411688ad441dbf6a7212d8/tumblr_inline_nboyquFl5k1sue3cq.jpg
maxdancona

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 11:06 am
@TheSubliminalKid,
I am a humanist. That makes me twice as inclusive as feminists.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 02:23 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Now that would be an oxymoron.
Born again Christian are forbidden to be abusive.
Nothing that I posted to u
was intended to be disrespectful, just to make a point
qua probability of success.

David
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:06 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
But it was disrespectful to God.
neologist

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:14 pm
@Squeakybro,
Do our comments rustle your hair when they fly over your head?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:16 pm
@maxdancona,
You'd think so, wouldn't you?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:17 pm
@neologist,
They're more like Concorde, or Voyager. Yeah, Voyager's a more appropriate analogy.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 04:30 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
No.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 05:19 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Squeakybro wrote:
No.

God should be big enough to take a little disrespect, especially since he dishes out disrespect to others.
Germlat

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 05:56 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

I'm relieved that neither of my daughters is married to an insufferable, potentially abusive character like you.

Hey...you've just mentioned my favorite of all idiotic beliefs....it makes my skin crawl.