0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 10:16 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
nononono wrote:
...you ******* misogynists!
In all fairness,
u shud not seek to impose celibacy upon misogynists, nono.

Funny how we all read things differently where you saw you ******* misogynists, I saw,

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/babyzone/2013/04/baby-boy-crying-photo-420x420-ts-56570356.jpg
Olivier5

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 10:31 am
@ossobuco,
Culture is pervasive. It's everywhere and nowhere and it nudges people to do things without them necessarily realising it. It's peer preasure, it's doctors' advice, it's 'my folks did it'...
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 10:33 am
Wow. What's that about, kid?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 11:18 am
@TheSubliminalKid,
what?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 05:53 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:
nononono wrote:
...you ******* misogynists!
In all fairness,
u shud not seek to impose celibacy upon misogynists, nono.

Funny how we all read things differently where you saw you ******* misogynists, I saw,

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/babyzone/2013/04/baby-boy-crying-photo-420x420-ts-56570356.jpg
That means: U weeping misogynists??
I am aware, from contextual observation, that most if not all,
users of English regard *******, i.e., mating, as a very foul description,
usually applied in anger and in gross invective derision. I very seldom,
if ever, co-operate in that, in that in MY mind, ******* has worked out satisfactorily,
and I don t choose to negatively characterize it, as others habitually do.
I 'd rather refer to it with celebratory APPROVAL than with denunciation. Maybe its just me.

David
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 08:21 pm
TRUTH (WILL YOU KNOW?)

John 8:32
32 "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
John 17:17
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
Heb 4:12
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Heb 1:1-2
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,
2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;
John 7:1-5
1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee; for He did not want to walk in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill Him.
2 Now the Jews' Feast of Tabernacles was at hand.
3 His brothers therefore said to Him, "Depart from here and go into Judea, that Your disciples also may see the works that You are doing.
4 "For no one does anything in secret while he himself seeks to be known openly. If You do these things, show Yourself to the world."
5 For even His brothers did not believe in Him.
John 7:7
7 "The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me because I testify of it that its works are evil.
John 15:20
20 "Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.
John 15:18-19
18 "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you.
19 "If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
1 Cor 1:18
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
Luke 10:16
16 "He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me."
I Jn 2:15
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
1 Tim 1:5
5 Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith,
Titus 1:10-11
10 For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision,
11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain.
II Th 2:10-12
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Titus 1:10-11
10 For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision,
11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain.
(2 Pet 3:15-16
15 and account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation-- as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you,
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
Rom 1:18-19
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,
19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.
John 15:26
26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
I Jn 4:6
6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
2 Cor 10:4-5
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
(NKJ)
xxx Truth is suppose to be a reality. But through twisting and manipulating the truth about life, it has been turned into something else. In our minds we deal with thoughts. According to the bible we have a guardian angel that gives us thoughts, we have the devil that gives us thoughts, and if we can be born again we can have the Holy Spirit that quotes verses to us in our minds. So when we think, do we know which of our thoughts are truth. According to the bible the only truth that we should have is the verses. The Holy Spirit(verses) is the only guaranteed truth from God. And even if we get a verse we still have to deal with all the carnal thoughts surrounding the verse. So even though we get verses we need the gift of discernment. Our emotions(unclean spirits) always agree with the devil. Our affections always agree with our guardian angel. But only the Holy Spirit can separate them. There is alot of hereticks out there that think they can speak the truth about God without quoting the verses. They are delusional and deceived.

I Jn 1:5-6
5 This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.
6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.
(NKJ)

WITHHOLDING THE TRUTH

Matt 25:14-15
14 "For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them.
15 "And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey.
(NKJ)

Matt 25:24-28
24 "Then he who had received the one talent came and said, 'Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed.
25 'And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.'
26 "But his lord answered and said to him, 'You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed.
27 'So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest.
28 'Therefore take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents.
(NKJ)

izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 02:42 am
@OmSigDAVID,
You know exactly what I meant. You can walk up that particular garden path on your own.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 03:46 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You know exactly what I meant.
You can walk up that particular garden path on your own.
Was I incorrect??
Did mean something other than weeping or complaining ?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 04:48 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I mean just that.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 05:15 am
@izzythepush,
Thank u.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 12:58 pm
@Squeakybro,
I have no problem with the authenticity of the verses you cite. But even a small lie is still a lie regardless of being sandwiched within many pages of truth.
This lie spoils the sandwich like rotten meat.
Squeakybro wrote:
.. . . According to the bible we have a guardian angel that gives us thoughts, .....
The concept of guardian angel is not supported or mentioned in any Bible.
Squeakybro wrote:
.. There is alot of hereticks [sic] out there that think they can speak the truth about God without quoting the verses. They are delusional and deceived.
And there are many who quote verses to obfuscate the truth.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 02:23 pm
@neologist,
Oh you have so much to learn grasshopper. Your in for a big surprise if you ever do come to the revelations of Jesus Christ.
GUARDIAN SPIRIT ANGEL
Matt 18:10
10 "Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.
1 Cor 12:14
14 For in fact the body is not one member but many.
1 Cor 12:18-19
18 But now God has set the members, each one of them, in the body just as He pleased.
19 And if they were all one member, where would the body be?
1 Cor 12:20
20 But now indeed there are many members, yet one body.
1 Cor 12:21-22
21 And the eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you"; nor again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you."
22 No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary.
Matt 10:29
29 "Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father's will.
Rom 11:29
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
John 1:50-51
50 Jesus answered and said to him, "Because I said to you, 'I saw you under the fig tree,' do you believe? You will see greater things than these."
51 And He said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man."
James 3:14-17
14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
15 This wisdom does not descend from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic.
16 For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there.
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
John 3:31-36
31 "He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.
32 "And what He has seen and heard, that He testifies; and no one receives His testimony.
33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
(NKJ)
xxxWhether we call their angel their own angel or their special angel or we call him their guardian angel, the fact remains that from childhood we have all had a guardian angel guiding us. Who always stands before God getting advice to lead us. But our guadian angel only speaks in the language that we have aquired from where we live. Now that same language is the language that the devil is also going to use. Everyone tries to make the right decision in their lives but the devil is good at deception. So we need another voice in our heads to choose and show us who is who.

2 Cor 3:4-5
4 And we have such trust through Christ toward God.
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 06:04 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Oh you have so much to learn grasshopper.
Question
Squeakybro wrote:
GUARDIAN SPIRIT ANGEL
Matt 18:10
10 "Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.
How does this show that each of us is assigned a particular angel? For that matter, who are the little ones referred to here by Jesus?
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 06:33 pm
@neologist,
You should read that real slow. Your question is an oxymoron.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 06:45 pm
Apparently, you don't know what oxymoron means. It's really getting disgusting around here with the holy rollers trashing every thread. You, sir, are one of the worst--theological chewing gum.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 08:17 pm
If I have to pick between feminist or doormat, I have to pick feminist. Out of curiosity, would any of the men here prefer to be a doormat rather than an adult man??? I didn't think so. I'm pretty sure Max wouldn't want to be a doormat either. And I support Max if he decides not to be a doormat. I'm not sure why the idea of mutual respect hasn't been offered, it's not a contest. It's not supposed to be girls v boys, we are supposed to strive for responsible adulthood, shouldn't all people be treated with respect?
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 08:30 pm
@glitterbag,
Not really.

James 2:9
9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
(KJV)

glitterbag

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 09:02 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

Not really.

James 2:9
9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
(KJV)

You are so full of ****, you embarrass yourself. If you insist on foisting scripture into every unrelated topic you horn in on, for Christ's sake, at least make an effort to quote accurately. That way everyone can just dismiss you as a smug holier than thou pretender. Continue butchering scripture and you expose yourself as a stupid, 'dumber than a bag of hair' blow hard. Now go away before I taunt you again.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 09:56 pm
@glitterbag,
Wow look at the power of just one verse. It has aroused all your little demons.
Lets see what God thinks about your outrage.
Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)