Was I Raped?

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 10:57 pm
@BillRM,
"Our justice system is so fucked up that we want to avoid it by having Universities set up their own systems and practice sifting the good citizens from the bad, avoiding the citizens Constitutional force and multiple long established standards of fairness in the process.....BUT THAT IS ALL RIGHT! We have bad guys to find and beat on, we have victims to save and protect. The ends justify the means and we dont have time to listen to any sniveling about justice, about proof that our violence against those we pick as bad guys works, to complaints about how we might pound on the wrong person because we dont have systems in place to make sure that the people we say are bad guys are actually bad guy.

Once more into the den of debauchery...SHOW NO MERCY!"
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 11:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/fashion/daily/2014/09/18/magazine/19-columbia.w245.h368.2x.jpg

I wonder how many dates this young lady have been having of late and why the college is allowing a male student that had been found innocent by their own hearing panel to be libel and harass on an ongoing basic by this woman.

Somehow I can not see them putting up with a male student harassing a female student in this manner.

Quote:

http://nymag.com/thecut/2014/09/emma-sulkowicz-campus-sexual-assault-activism.html

Sulkowicz’s alleged rape by another orientation leader, which was followed by a Columbia-adjudicated hearing during which the university found her assailant not guilty—a verdict she began protesting, this September, by carry­ing a mattress around campus until Columbia expels her assailant.

A few years ago, an Ivy League student going public about her rape, telling the world her real name—let alone trying to attract attention by lugging around a mattress—would have been a rare bird. In America, after all, we still assume rape survivors want, and need, their identities protected by the press. But shattering silence, in 2014, means not just coming out with an atrocity tale about your assault but offering what Danielle Dirks, a sociologist at Occidental, calls “an atrocity tale about how poorly you were treated by the people you pay $62,500 a year to protect you.”
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 11:11 pm
@BillRM,
These being the most privileged and powerful women who have ever walked the earth, with a range of choices complete and more extravagant than women have hardly been able to imagine ( a lot of men too). Drunk

Quote:
Let's get rid of Infirmary Feminism, with its bedlam of bellyachers, anorexics, bulimics, depressives, rape victims, and incest survivors. Feminism has become a catch-all vegetable drawer where bunches of clingy sob sisters can store their moldy neuroses

Camille Paglia
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 01:19 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

... The female gets a free pass, every time.

A free pass? Like a case of STDs , an unwanted pregnancy, an abortion (legal/illegal), or a baby unwanted by anyone.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 01:41 am
@Miller,
Quote:
an unwanted pregnancy, an abortion (legal/illegal), or a baby unwanted by anyone.
They make a pill for that. Better yet most women should be on BC anyways. Preventing babies is so easy these days, this is not 1954.
Miller

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 02:22 am
@hawkeye10,
Police find three dead babies among piles of dirty diapers at Massachusetts home ‘filled with vermin’

Rodrique Ngowi, Philip Marcelo
September 12, 2014 9:48 AM ET
www.nationalpost.com

Investigators in protective clothing drag a tarp across the street in front of a house where a Massachusetts prosecutor said the bodies of three infants were found Thursday, Sept. 11, 2014, in Blackstone, Mass.

A search was underway Friday at a squalid home in Massachusetts where the bodies of three infants were found among vermin and piles of soiled diapers, and authorities had not ruled out the possibility that more bodies may be inside, a prosecutor said.

Detectives investigating a case of reckless endangerment of children found the bodies Thursday at the house in Blackstone, about 80 kilometres southwest of Boston along the Rhode Island border. Four other children had been removed from the home two weeks earlier.

Worcester District Attorney Joseph Early Jr. said the house was in “deplorable condition.” He said authorities don’t know when or how the babies died, or their ages and genders. No criminal charges have been filed in connection with the deaths.

A woman who lives at the home was arrested on charges related to the living conditions there, according to police. Prosecutors said Erika Murray, 31, would be arraigned Friday on charges including intimidation of a witness. It was not immediately known whether she had an attorney.

The search of the home, which is only about one hundred metres away from the town’s police station, is expected to take several days.

The four other children, ages 13, 10, 3 and 6 months old, were removed from the house on Aug. 28 after a neighbour notified police about their living conditions, Early said. The prosecutor said one of them approached a neighbour about a child who wouldn’t stop crying. Early said the 6-month-old was found covered with feces lying on a bed.

Those children are in state custody.

“The house is filled with vermin,” the prosecutor said. “We have flies. We have bugs. We have used diapers, in some areas, as much as a foot-and-a-half to 2-feet high.”

Marilynn Soucy, 68, who lives a few doors down, said in a phone interview that she was still in shock at the news in the neighbourhood where she has lived for 35 years.

“I am so disgusted. It hasn’t really registered in my head yet,” she said. “My husband and I raised seven children. We have 11 grandchildren and two great grandchildren. I cannot imagine hurting a child.”

She said she and her husband, Bob, had rarely seen the couple who lived in the house for at least three years, or their children. She said they occasionally saw the 10-year-old, a boy, playing outside or the woman sit on her porch.

Soucy said she never heard any major complaints about the couple, other than her grandkids noted once that the house smelled bad.

The house, Soucy said, had been renovated extensively before they moved in.

“If we thought kids were being abused or living in squalor we would have said something,” she said.

Soucy said the only time there was commotion at the house was when officials removed the children.

The state Department of Children and Families said in a statement Thursday that the children who were living at the home are in state custody. It said the department did not have a case involving the family and that it learned about the situation through a report of possible abuse or neglect.

Early said it’s too soon to know if charges will be filed in the infants’ deaths, or against whom, because investigators don’t even know who was living at the home when they died. It wasn’t immediately clear where the children’s parents were.

The house in question has been torn down and the lot has been cleared of junk etc. The mother of the children is in jail and her boyfriend ( the father of the children) is out free, but charged with growing pot in the basement of the house.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 02:30 am
@Miller,
Quote:
Police find three dead babies among piles of dirty diapers at Massachusetts home ‘filled with vermin’

Are you insane?

A mom killing three babies and throwing them into a dirty diaper pile has no place in a thread about sexual assault and sexual assault policy.
Miller

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 02:38 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Preventing babies is so easy these days...

The mother of the live and dead babies in the Blackstone case ( read above post) did not have health insurance, and because of this she never visited a GYN/OB for any of her births. She had all of the babies (7? total, live and dead) on the bathroom floor ,unattended by professionals, friends or family members.

Absence of health insurance >absence of medical care>absence of Rx meds>
unwanted pregnancies>dead babies/live deformed babies.

There was zero to no family support for the woman in question. The live in boyfriend was told the babies other than the 2 oldest were being baby-sat by his girlfriend. He told the woman he didn't want any more children...but he still wanted sex without using any (apparently) type of birth control. Additionally, if he had medical insurance from work, his policy didn't include coverage for the mother of his children, living in the squalid dwelling.

The boyfriend and father (?) of all of the children/babies showed no interest in the home ( based on it's appearance). His interest in the"home" would appear to have been centered on sex and nothing else.

0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 02:50 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

A mom killing three babies and throwing them into a dirty diaper pile has no place in a thread about sexual assault and sexual assault policy.

hawkeye10 wrote:

Preventing babies is so easy these days....

Prevention isn't easy for everyone. Read Alice Walker comments on black fathers incest with their daughters.

Read the all the reports on Amish rape and incest.

Read all the articles about the above-mentioned "Blackstone Affair" and for God's sake stop blaming the VICTIM. If birth control is a responsibility, why don't males use it?

0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 02:55 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

. ... women should be on BC anyways.

Blame the female VICTIM again,and again and again.

Why shouldn't males use birth control?

BillRM

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 04:56 am
@Miller,
Quote:

LOL a mentally sick woman killed her babies and it all some man fault, I love the thinking here.

An when a mentally sick man killed some of his babies it is not his fault but the woman fault also?

Hell we now have laws so a woman is allowed to dump off some new born at a firehouse and such safe places.

No need for the father to even know that he had have a son or a daughter before the state will placed them up for adoption.

Only when and if the father find out and is willing to fight like hell can sometime and I mean sometimes can he gain his child back.

0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 10:53 am
@Cupcupcake ,
Since my wife and I implemented the rule that there should be formal consent at each and every step in the progression towards penetration, we haven't made love anymore... It pretty much killed the sex drive, mine at least... I don't mind. Guess I was not really that interested... She seems pissed off about it though.
Germlat

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 11:28 am
@Cupcupcake ,
Yep...ok. Sorry but you should keep your wits about you. You're sending mixed signals. This was YOUR boyfriend. Did he ever do this while you were sober? You feel your boyfriend doesn't drink, so he should be keen enough to read all your signals. So one moment you girate your hips in response, the next you tell him to stop. You have no control...but he should... So he's in the gray zone...you only THINK you know what message you sent across....maybe you don't remember the rest. Same story with drunk drivers. Unless they're shown a video of how they behaved. Grow up.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 11:51 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

I don't get this statement:

" I knew everything that was going on with my eyes close but I wasn't being responsive. I guess I want to see how far it'd play out."

Good job for picking that out!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 11:55 am
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

This situation, as is often the case, should not be forced into the template of having abuser and victim agents as demanded by victim culture. There is no victim here for me to blame, only idiot kids screwing around.
Germlat

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 12:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Miller wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

This situation, as is often the case, should not be forced into the template of having abuser and victim agents as demanded by victim culture. There is no victim here for me to blame, only idiot kids screwing around.

I wouldn't say often...it can happen. Don't be a CYNIC ...Women are also wives, sisters, daughters and mothers to men. We also have your interests at heart.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 12:06 pm
@Germlat,
Look around, we almost can help ourselves from looking for abusers and victims, this is how we have been trained. And we usually find what we are looking for. Not just in youth sex but in many areas of life our fanaticism about victims is not ptoductive.
Germlat

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 12:08 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Look around, we almost can help ourselves from looking for abusers and victims, this is how we have been trained. And we usually find what we are looking for. Not just in youth sex but in many areas of life our fanaticism about victims is not ptoductive.
[/quote
I don't know what you're training was...that wasn't mine.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 12:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
I despise injustice ...no matter the package....hope that clears it up.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2014 12:13 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
Women are also wives, sisters, daughters and mothers to men. We also have your interests at heart.

That does not necessarily follow. Men are also husbands, brothers, sons and fathers to women, so men have women's interests at heart?