Was I Raped?

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 03:30 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

You are just an ass, Frank!

First of all, who the hell are you to say it was no rape, if the law clearly defines it otherwise. Go and educate yourself, you Dodo!

Second, no one - neither jespah or myself, have told the girl to go to the police - you are, as usual, more hysterical than an old lady. Just stay out of these threads. You're behaving like a misogynist !

IF you think it was rape...advise the young girl to report it to the police...and help get that young man put into prison.

Otherwise...accept that you are an hysterical hypocrite.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 03:31 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

Here is the definition of law:

Rape is a type of sexual assault initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, or where the person is under threat or manipulation, or with a person who is incapable of valid consent.[

IF you think it was rape...advise the young girl to report it to the police...and help get that young man put into prison.

Otherwise...accept that you are an hysterical hypocrite.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 03:32 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
You can talk all you want, the law is clearly defined.

LOL so on my wife and mine wedding night both of us being under the influence we both sexually assaulted each other or is only the man who should turn himself in for rape as it the law!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop the silliness and it is silliness and it about time the state get out of people bedrooms or in the case above the honeymoon suite.

To say nothing of not encouraging young women to play the kind of game the poster of this thread stated she play on her lover.
BillRM

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 03:41 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I agree it is silliness and if it did happen I can not see the police supporting charges or the prosecutor bringing charges or if charges are level a jury finding her boyfriend guilty even if it the law.

The justice system have more important things then to help a girl play games with her boyfriend.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 03:52 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

I agree it is silliness and if it did happen I can not see the police supporting charges or the prosecutor bringing charges or if charges are level a jury finding her boyfriend guilty even if it the law.

The justice system have more important things then to help a girl play games with her boyfriend.

We certainly agree here, Bill.

This is a case of TWO young people both acting childishly. They are both guilty of being young, silly, unthinking, and precipitous.

Neither is guilty of rape...and the shrill, hysterical charges that the young man is guilty of rape is an absurdity that a true adult would not engage in.

I doubt Jane, Jespah, or Pansade would ever suggest the young man spend time in prison for what happened. But if any of those three truly thinks this was rape...A VERY SERIOUS CRIME...they should be advocating for just that.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

We certainly agree here, Bill.

This is a case of TWO young people both acting childishly. They are both guilty of being young, silly, unthinking, and precipitous.

Neither is guilty of rape...and the shrill, hysterical charges that the young man is guilty of rape is an absurdity that a true adult would not engage in.

I doubt Jane, Jespah, or Pansade would ever suggest the young man spend time in prison for what happened. But if any of those three truly thinks this was rape...A VERY SERIOUS CRIME...they should be advocating for just that.

0 Replies

CalamityJane

@BillRM,
No need to explain an imbecile how the law is defined.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 03:56 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

That sentence certainly was not created by a genius, Jane!
BillRM

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 04:14 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:

You had stated that here is no such thing as an ongoing consent to have sex so every time over the decades when I had sex with my long term lover and now my wife when she is under the influence to the point of not being able to legally consent to sex I am guilty of raping her.

That have been your position by your own logic that there is no such thing as ongoing consent and all sex acts need to be approved of right before the sex act by a partner that at that time is able to grant legal consent.
farmerman

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 04:25 pm
Most of you seem more set on insult that the point of the post has been trashed.
I believe that, yes, the threshold of rape has been crossed here . If a girl says NO, that must end the encounter, there is no "long term scrip for sex".
The law is pretty damned clear on that.

HOWEVER, should she ress charges and it goes to court and she presents the same story as shes presented herein, the "beyond a reasonable doubt" test would alo kick in and I do not think a jury would convict.
However, these are all opinions , the only way it would be settled is if the guy were charged.

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 04:28 pm
Most of you seem more set on insult that the point of the post has been trashed.
I believe that, yes, the threshold for commission of a rape has been crossed here . If a girl says NO, that must end the encounter, there is no "long term scrip for sex". Recent law from "party sex cases" has pretty much settled that issue
I believe that the law is pretty damned clear on that.

HOWEVER, should she press charges and it goes to court and she presents the same story as shes presented herein, the "beyond a reasonable doubt" test would also kick in and I do not think a reasonable jury would convict.
However, these are all opinions , the only way it would be settled is if the guy were charged.

BillRM

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 04:35 pm
@farmerman,
If I was on the jury I would be so annoy that I would wish to have the guy, his silly game playing girlfriend and the DA who would waste taxpayers money on such silliness all behind bars.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 04:36 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I have never professed to be one, but apparently I can read better than some of the people here - and this despite being ESL. The law is pretty clear outlined, period!
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 04:39 pm
@BillRM,
Okay Bill: read along again. The laws are very clearly defined as to what constitutes rape and what not. If you cannot even see the difference, what good does it do to explain to you again and again, what defines rape.

If your wife has to be terribly intoxicated to have sex with you, then this is a
different topic altogether - let's not mix that up, okay?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 04:40 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I believe that, yes, the threshold for commission of a rape has been crossed here . If a girl says NO, that must end the encounter, there is no "long term scrip for sex". Recent law from "party sex cases" has pretty much settled that issue
I believe that the law is pretty damned clear on that.

HOWEVER, should she press charges and it goes to court and she presents the same story as shes presented herein, the "beyond a reasonable doubt" test would also kick in and I do not think a reasonable jury would convict.

Yes, our voice of reason - farmerman - shall be quoted again. Perhaps when reading for a third time, it will think into some peoples min ......ah never mind!
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 04:47 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
The law is pretty clear outlined, period!

So once more then every man that had have drunken sex with his partner is guilty of raping her by how your are viewing this clear law?

Hmm it would be interesting to have somewhere around thirty or forty millions men in the US added to the prison population by your clear understanding of this law.

Not even sure that the criminal justice could keep functioning with so many male members of the justice system including likely supreme court judges being behind bars.

Well the state of Utah might be able to keep functioning due to the Mormons for the most part not being drinkers.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 05:03 pm
@BillRM,
If your wife is too intoxicated to remember that you violated her - and doesn't want to press charges afterwards, it is her choice. However, according to the law - clearly defined and outlined - she could if she wanted to press charges.

If you are willing to sexually compromise your wife while she is intoxicated, then it tells us more about you and what you're capable of and I hope she tosses your ass out the door.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 05:08 pm
@panzade,
Quote:
CJ, this, and all the other rape threads on A2K illustrate the fact that most men don't understand what rape is.

Men are almost half the population, we get an equal say in deciding what rape is.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 05:09 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

Panzade, it is a very thin line in many cases, but when in doubt - the answer is always NO!

which is the same as saying " when in doubt assume that the citizen is guilty"

Not till you get the constitution changed you dont.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 05:28 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
If you are willing to sexually compromise your wife while she is intoxicated, then it tells us more about you and what you're capable of and I hope she tosses your ass out the door.

Should I tosses her out the door for having sex with me when I am under the influence also or does this clear law by your understanding only work one way?

Quote:
If your wife is too intoxicated to remember that you violated her -

Sorry but my wife have never been so intoxicated that she had a black out period we are talking about being under the influence not blind drunk and as there is no standards that I am aware of in the law that call for being blind drunk before she or I can no longer grant legal consent to each other once more you seems to wish all couples who had have drunken sex to be guilty of
rape by your clear understanding of the law.

In fact I question how a law can be clear when there are not standards of when a man or a woman had lost the ability to consent to sex.

Nor do I think that the state have any right to come into a married bedroom and make rules on when a couple can consent to have sex with each other.
0 Replies