Prostitute or Decent Girl

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 02:19 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
That's why I love the way David Beckham looks and press mute when he opens his mouth.
That was a shock when I heard him speak, but his advertising of jocks, well that's another story Smile
Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 02:20 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Quote:
That's why I love the way David Beckham looks and press mute when he opens his mouth.
That was a shock when I heard him speak, but his advertising of jocks, well that's another story Smile

I know right!! What a let down.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 02:22 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Germlat wrote:

That's funny....notice your wording. I wouldn't care how extraordinarily attractive some random guy found me to be. I don't need some guy's approval..taste is a funny thing. I've always thought good looking nerds where the bomb. Both of best worlds... Smart and handsome...I guess I didn't have a remote to press "mute"....pretty sure it still doesn't exist. That's why I love the way David Beckham looks and press mute when he opens his mouth.

You either are not reading what he is writing...

...or your comprehension skills are not working right now.

Sorry I'm not pleasing you...I'm married and can't be disrespectful ...I tried to answer without being that.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 02:24 pm
@kittytruelove777,
You wrote another thread, http://able2know.org/topic/253505-1

It sounds to me, if you can't comprehend why a man masturbates and you view prostitutes as being not decent, then you yourself have a lot to learn about the other sex, your own sex and people in general... I don't think therefore you are in a position to give any relative advice, just personally.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 02:26 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat, Frank is right.

I asked a fairly straightforward yes or no question. Although it is a simple question, it is a good one since it illustrates the difference between women and men (and the reason that men use prostitutes much more frequently then women do).

Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 02:30 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Germlat, Frank is right.

I asked a fairly straightforward yes or no question. Although it is a simple question, it is a good one since it illustrates the difference between women and men (and the reason that men use prostitutes much more frequently then women do).

I think that's cultural relativity at this point ....it's changing though.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 02:32 pm
@maxdancona,
My answer to yes or no is the same. Look at my reply for Frank. Take it or leave it.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 02:35 pm
@maxdancona,
That is not any of your business, mister. Much less asking it twice.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 02:43 pm
@ossobuco,
Osso and Germlat, you are both missing the point. Frank (and I expect any man reading this thread) gets it. There is a big difference between the mating experience of men and women.

Let's try a different tack.

The did a similar video where a woman asked men to sleep with them. Would either of you like to guess the result?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 02:48 pm
@maxdancona,
Just to make it perfectly clear. Whatever your view of how things should be between men and women.

In the real world of casual sex, you have lots of women having sex with a very few guys (that all of these women find attractive). Women are extremely selective about with whom they have casual sex.

Most men will have casual sex with pretty much anyone whoever is available.

That is why men buy prostitutes much more often than women do.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 02:51 pm
@maxdancona,
Asking personal questions is tacky, besides invasive. Keep your theorizing to theorizing.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 02:52 pm
@ossobuco,
I don't think it is that personal a question. It is clearly a hypothetical. But I apologize if I offended.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 02:58 pm
@ossobuco,
Hey Frank,

If you were single, and a average looking woman (not too attractive, but not bad looking) comes to you and offers to spend the night with you, no strings attached and no relationship ongoing, would you accept?

(I suspect that Frank won't be offended by this question.)
Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 03:17 pm
@maxdancona,
Well are you saying men aren't as picky as ( most)women...biologically speaking you are correct. That's why men pay for sex. I wasn't offended...but I know some things might just bother my mate...and I choose to respect that.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 03:40 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Hey Frank,

If you were single, and a average looking woman (not too attractive, but not bad looking) comes to you and offers to spend the night with you, no strings attached and no relationship ongoing, would you accept?

(I suspect that Frank won't be offended by this question.)

In my single days...I used to jump at the chance.

Apparently, I am missing what is happening here, because the point you are making is so obvious. Not sure why anyone is disputing it.

Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 03:45 pm
@Frank Apisa,
What's being disputed exactly?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 05:03 pm
@Germlat,
This conversation started as a discussion of why men need prostitutes.

I pointed out that as far as casual sex goes there are a very few desirable males that most available women sleep with. The rest of men, who aren't lucky enough to be judged desirable by women, find it very difficult to find someone to have sex with without offering something (i.e. money or commitment or both).

This started with the observation that (for men at least) free sex is the most expensive kind of sex.

I think I have made this point well.
Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 05:32 pm
@maxdancona,
Yes and no...I think you don't take into consideration what women think these days....not teenagers...but-women with an education, ready to get what they want. They know sex is cheap and won't turn them into Cinderellas. They know marrying won't either.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 05:38 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
Yes and no...I think you don't take into consideration what women think these days....not teenagers...but-women with an education, ready to get what they want. They know sex is cheap and won't turn them into Cinderellas. They know marrying won't either.

Yes, absolutely. Now you are making sense.

And that is why men need to use prostitutes.
Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 05:41 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:

Yes, absolutely. Now you are making sense.

And that is why men need to use prostitutes.

Yeah...the ones that don't have the skills to compete. Whatever they can do for themselves ....good for them.