Prostitute or Decent Girl

maxdancona

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 08:35 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

Yep. This just goes to show that one should never generalize.

Never? (I love irony)
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 09:01 pm
@maxdancona,
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 09:18 pm
Sorry, but my brain right now has something else to say to this thread:

- The Spectrums of Male/Female Success -

Business (Failure) < Male > Genius (Success)

Prostitution (Failure) < Female > Genius (Success)

I couldn't help myself, this brain of mine just makes so much sense. It had to be written. Get mad at me all you want, but sex is primitive, and a regressed level of humanity, hence why we are fighting against the drive. Our brain is trying to evolve, which causes us to fight those drives. We fight those drives because we are better than feeding those drives. It's okay to satiate yourself in more meaningful ways without degrading yourself on that level. Let's just be honest here with ourselves and remember that we all have this brain that has far more potential than just getting your rocks off.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 09:23 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Thomas, you keep incorrectly calling me a "relativist". I haven't bothered to correct you yet (and this is a good a place as any).

Point taken. In the future, I will be more precise about the dirty names I call you.

I trust, however, that you still appreciate the notion that different Johns have different reasons for visiting prostitutes.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 09:27 pm
@Thomas,
All those reasons lead back to one thing: No self-esteem, no future, 100% failure.
FBM

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 09:42 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

FBM wrote:

Yep. This just goes to show that one should never generalize.

Never? (I love irony)

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/icon_cheers.gif
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 07:26 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:
All those reasons lead back to one thing: No self-esteem, no future, 100% failure.

1) Speak for yourself. They lead you back to one thing.
2) You just made an empirical claim. What is your evidence?
parados

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 09:37 am
The emotional intimacy discussion made me think of this:

http://www.cnet.com/news/cuddle-curious-free-app-makes-it-easy-to-score-hugs/

You use the app to find people in your area to meet and cuddle with. When I first heard about it the creators were talking about how emotionally fulfilling cuddling can be.
0 Replies

sokale

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 08:08 pm
@kittytruelove777,
I read a great book by the Russian author Armalinsky about... the title of the book explains everything PROSTITUTION DIVINE.
This is the essay in the end of the book. Extremely brave and unusual view on the subject
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 09:11 pm
@Thomas,
You ask me "where is the evidence".

I ask you "where the **** are the changes, the intellects, the geniuses, the innovative creations"?

If you can find me a wise prostitute or a wise business men,

let me know because I'll be laughing already knowing that business and prostitution is what happens to people when they don't pick themselves up properly.
Wilso

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 03:29 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

You ask me "where is the evidence".

I ask you "where the **** are the changes, the intellects, the geniuses, the innovative creations"?

If you can find me a wise prostitute or a wise business men,

let me know because I'll be laughing already knowing that business and prostitution is what happens to people when they don't pick themselves up properly.

I used to know a prostitute who was a registered nurse. In Australia, a registered nurse is one who has a degree in nursing. Every couple of years when she got sick of working very hard for not enough money, she'd switch to sex work, where she didn't work hard, and earned a lot. During her sex work periods, when she had more free time, she'd do 2 days a week volunteer work with autistic children.
You're full of ****.
Germlat

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 07:56 am
@Wilso,
Also--I've read about females/males who prostitute to put themselves through college. I think sex work is high-risk work in many ways, exposure to health hazards, possible physical and psychological abuse, etc. I personally don't think it's a wise decision...but I think there are those out there that have a greater risk taking capacity than myself. But I certainly don't think sex workers are necessarily stupid....neither are Nascar drivers but to each their own.
0 Replies