I think a prostitute wants to have my baby to extort me...please help

Xenjd

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2018 09:53 pm
Hi guys,
I' m a guy of 29 years old who has never been with a woman, so after so many years finally I went to a prostitute... and I fell in love with her, and I told her everything about me and my life (big mistake), so she knew I'm a rich person. I had sex with her without protection first a couple of days, then I told her we go to get tested (I paid for the tests) so we can do it without protection. She was negative on HIV, but at that point, I didn't know that doesnt mean she is not infected. (HIV cant be detected if she was recently infected). She was doing sex without protection for one month, she told me... and she can see who is infected and who not (silly me I believed her)...

Two things disappeared of my room in 2 different days, my bag (which I had money inside) and my identity card (the last night I saw her). I dont know if it was her, or it was the cleaning staff who stole my things.

But the thing which scares me most, is that I had done 3 times sex without protection with her, she said she used a vaginal plug to avoid pregnancy, but I really dont know if this is true. I know Im really stupid, Im really a very smart person and I make a lot of money with my brain, but when Im in love Im just the stupidiest person in the world and I believed every single word which came out of her mouth.

Im afraid now that she is pregnant and she has my id card to extort me in the future to give her money to mantain the kid.

I made a photo of her id card when we went to do the tests, so I can go to the police... but I dont know if this is a good idea in a country where prostitution is ilegal (China).

I really need some advice and help.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,304 • Replies: 11
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2018 10:05 pm
@Xenjd,
My first advice is the obvious advice. Don't have unprotected sex with prostitutes. This is a really bad idea for many reasons. I think you already know that. Just stop doing it.

As far as advice. I don't think there is much you can do about pregnancy other than to wait. Even with unprotected sex three times, it isn't certain to cause pregnancy... many times unprotected sex doesn't result in pregnancy even in couples who want a baby.

If this is going to happen, it will happen. Hopefully you can get good legal advice (from a real lawyer) if this happens.

Of course you should be tested for STDs. If the tests say you are okay, then don't worry.

But please learn your lesson, and don't do this again.
Xenjd

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2018 10:41 pm
@maxdancona,
At first I thought that after testing her for STDs and she was negative, I thought it was safe to play without protection.
After the third day I did it with her, I searched on internet and saw that HIV tests can be negative until 3 months after exposure, so if she was recently infected, she could be in acute stage (when HIV has more viral load and can easily infect other people).
When I realized about this I was very scared and went inmediatelly to emergency telling them that I slept with a prostitute who was HIV-positive. This was the only way they could give me PEP (Post-Exposure Prophilactic) treatment. Right now I'm taking as precaution, Truvada+Tivicay and the treatment lasts 28 days.

I don't mind losing some money if she stole my bag, but it scares me a lot:
- Having contracted a STD
- Having my life ruined if she is pregnant

I know I wont do it again... this experience is being a nightmare...
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2018 10:47 pm
You'd think you get a decent education if you're really affluent, but I have my doubt here. Also, no prostitute will risk any disease and have unprotected sex with "Johns" as it would hinder her work if she's tested positive for STDs or worse HIV. So your story doesn't add up, sunny, but nice try.
Xenjd

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2018 11:26 pm
@CalamityJane,
I didnt lie a word, this is too serious and worrysome for me.
I upload her test and also the report of the doctor when I went to the hospital worried about being infected.

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HPd7exy.jpg
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HPd7AjH.jpg

I had a good education, but when Im in love and when I jad never been with a woman in 29 years... Im weak and stupid... very stupid, and I let my instincs control me even when I knew she was lying me.

glitterbag

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2018 02:01 am
@Xenjd,
listen to Calamity.
Imaplant

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2018 03:26 am
@glitterbag,
Don't have sex. Stop thinking that you need a woman. You don't love her at all. You love yourself. You only care about yourself. She is not a representation of your emotional well being. She can't provide love or satisfaction. No women in your life will love you like you love yourself. Show them love not out of kindness but of sincerity. Acknowledge her as an image of fertility and behold her beauty. Encourage yourself to prepare for long term relationship with a female or male. Marriage is key. Don't have sex ever again. Bonding through friendship, showing love, empathy, and trust is vital to a union. The only way to trust another being is to troll them and vice versa. If she doesn't troll you through text, by calling, or face to face she is not a match.
0 Replies

Imaplant

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2018 03:35 am
@Xenjd,
Don't feed a women money. It is a proxy. When you exchange money for love you do not prosper. You can have an abundant stream of wealth, give away everything and still be a happy gilmore. Troll all the women you meet from now on. If they don't appreciate your humor, sincerity, and common sense they will never love you for who you really are. All of you is not all you can be. Your much more than a client and a trick. She stole from you because you allowed her to manipulate you. You know women but you were desperate to connect to the source. Unplug for a moment. Wake up. You saw what happened and now you must prepare to reboot. Shut down anyone that does not hold your interest and beware of jezebel's. Do not reform them with wealth. Give them the smallest piece of yourself and they will go crazy. Tell them exactly what I'm about to say: "Take my rod and cast it untoward the sea. For it is rife with sense and humility."
Imaplant

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2018 04:04 am
@Imaplant,
Post Correction
"Take my rod and cast it toward the sea. For it is rife with sense and humility."
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2018 01:26 pm
Somebody actually warned the OP about jezebels. Too funny, what do you call the male equivalent of a jezebel??? We know they exist, so what do you call them?
maxdancona

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2018 03:21 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Too funny, what do you call the male equivalent of a jezebel???

You just call him a "man". That is what the #MeToo movement is all about, isn't it.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2018 03:28 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
...we know they exist, so what do you call them?

Scum
Soon to be dead meat
Losers
0 Replies