Prostitute or Decent Girl

FBM

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 05:47 am
Now I'm wondering. How much of the social stigma against prostitution is due to the prevailing Judeo-Christian heritage that pervades the West? I imagine some time in the distant past when a cave girl, Agga, looked at a cave-dood's portion of the evening's mammoth kill and said, "Hey, Ugga. I'll tug your tyke for half that." At which point Ugga said, "Sure beats buggerin' Mugga. OK. Deal." At which point the rest of the clan started eyeing each other suggestively. From then on, Ugga-types would beat the feck out of each other to get a bigger hunk of mammoth to trade for a tug. Or even a poke, if they had enough mammoth meat. Skip ahead a few hundred thousand years and there's ostentatious twats like...what's his name...dude with the hair...hotels...****...horrible comb-over...name's on the tip of my tongue...Donald Trump. Now I forgot what I was talking about. Ugga.
Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 06:14 am
@FBM,
Prostitution will always exist. I think why not legalize it and regulate it...in this way the prostitutes and their clients will be safer. I don't think I have the right to interfere with anything, as long as there is no victim. Now, that doesn't mean I don't find that practice disgusting. Same way I think S&M is disgusting and perverted, but if both people consent, then nobody should go to jail.
Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 06:35 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Leave him alone. You are wrong.

It must be a drain on his wallet though. There are plenty of promiscuous females that'd do it for free....and he won't risk getting arrested.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 07:10 am
@Germlat,
Quote:
It must be a drain on his wallet though. There are plenty of promiscuous females that'd do it for free....and he won't risk getting arrested.

You miss the point Germlat, having sex with these "promiscuous" women isn't free...

Woody Allen said it best, "Free sex is the most expensive sex." (Most men understand this instinctively).
Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 07:24 am
@maxdancona,
Maybe so...but, there are females only interested in a booty call. Maybe he doesn't have a good radar.
FBM

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 08:17 am
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

Prostitution will always exist. I think why not legalize it and regulate it...in this way the prostitutes and their clients will be safer. I don't think I have the right to interfere with anything, as long as there is no victim. Now, that doesn't mean I don't find that practice disgusting. Same way I think S&M is disgusting and perverted, but if both people consent, then nobody should go to jail.

For me, the curious thing is that so many people do find it disgusting. Why? You go to a chiropractor or masseur to rub certain parts of your body so that you feel a sense of ecstasy...what's so special about the penis and vagina? Do you feel that gigolos are equally disgusting as female prostitutes? If so, why? Doesn't this seem rather arbitrary, minus the dregs of repressive Judeo-Christian dictums allegedly handed down by some imaginary sky-daddy? Ultimately, it's just work for reward. What's so special about the "naughty bits" that makes them off limits? I'm at a loss here. We're talking about consenting adults trading this for that. I fail to see anything disgusting whatsoever about consensual sex, compensated for or not.

Edit: Wait. The 2-girls-1-cup sorta thing, yeah, I find personally disgusting. The point is that I would never support throwing either one of them in jail for doing what that...urk....enjoy.
Krumple

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 08:33 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
For me, the curious thing is that so many people do find it disgusting. Why? You go to a chiropractor or masseur to rub certain parts of your body so that you feel a sense of ecstasy...what's so special about the penis and vagina? Do you feel that gigolos are equally disgusting as female prostitutes? If so, why? Doesn't this seem rather arbitrary, minus the dregs of repressive Judeo-Christian dictums allegedly handed down by some imaginary sky-daddy? Ultimately, it's just work for reward. What's so special about the "naughty bits" that makes them off limits? I'm at a loss here. We're talking about consenting adults trading this for that. I fail to see anything disgusting whatsoever about consensual sex, compensated for or not.

Edit: Wait. The 2-girls-1-cup sorta thing, yeah, I find personally disgusting. The point is that I would never support throwing either one of them in jail for doing what that...urk....enjoy.

I agree with you FBM. I just wanna throw this out for consideration.

Alan Watts brought up a good point about illegal sex trade and the heavy stigma against open sexuality. He essentially makes the case that since there is heavy oppression against open promiscuity that it actually causes the whole thing to be that much more enjoyable. As if you are doing something wrong. You are a rebel against society.

When the candy is withheld it becomes that much more tasty than if you are handed the entire Halloween bag and told to go to town and there is another one waiting when you are finished. Open free love in every direction without any stigma would take away from some of the pleasure of it.

This comes from a man who spoke openly about free love during the sixties too. (I should add)

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 08:40 am
@Germlat,
There are a very small number of (genetically blessed) males that that every woman wants to be with. The rest of us don't have any ability to get a "booty call".

BillRM

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 09:23 am
@Germlat,
Quote:

NONSENSE as given anytime one of those promiscuous females get annoy at him he could find himself facing a sexual assault charge and that go far more for college males who even if there is no evidence that would warrant a criminal charge he is still going to be facing a kangaroo court/hearing with little or no due process rights and a burden of proof of more likely then not.

See the ongoing case of Winston and FSU as a case in point. My guess that Mr. Winston is regretting not running the risk of going to a hooker where the worst that would likely happen to him would be a small fine.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 10:44 am
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Leave him alone. You are wrong.

Actually...there is probably less risk of getting arrested with a prostitute...than with a "promiscuous female" who decides to cause trouble if things do not go her way.
Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 12:44 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Opinion?? All welcome...I doubt there's research ... Safer alternative? I doubt it.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 12:45 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

There are a very small number of (genetically blessed) males that that every woman wants to be with. The rest of us don't have any ability to get a "booty call".
Bullcrap!! I've seen enough to know.

maxdancona

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 12:47 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat, you don't have any experience being a man, do you.
Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 12:48 pm
@FBM,
Who cares what a single individual finds disgusting?? My point is I'm ok with legalizing what floats your boat.
Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 12:49 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Germlat, you don't have any experience being a man, do you.

You don't have any experience being a female do you?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 01:35 pm
@Germlat,
You are missing the point Germlat. Men and women have different experiences when it comes to mating. Let me try to explain it this way.

Let's say that you are single. There is a man who is fit, tall, handsome, educated and clean. You know that he is single and wealthy. This is an exceptionally attractive man in every way. He comes up to you and says he wants to spend the night with you, no strings attached and no relationship going forward.

Would you spend the night with him?
Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 01:41 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

You are missing the point Germlat. Men and women have different experiences when it comes to mating. Let me try to explain it this way.

Let's say that you are single. There is a man who is fit, tall, handsome, educated and clean. You know that he is single and wealthy. This is an exceptionally attractive man in every way. He comes up to you and says he wants to spend the night with you, no strings attached and no relationship going forward.

Would you spend the night with him?

You're missing the point. One size ( no pun intended) does not fit all. I think your view of women is archaic . Attractive in every way is your criteria? That's ridiculous....is your point no strings attatched? Ok...well, according to stats, 45% of married women cheat. Why?... No strings attatched to start with, would be my guess.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 01:48 pm
@Germlat,
I am sorry, I wasn't clear, and you are right that I was making assumptions about your tastes. But I still have a valid point to make. Let me try again.

If you were single and a man you found exceptionally attractive asked you to spend the night with him, would you? This time I am asking only about your specific tastes.

Germlat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 02:14 pm
@maxdancona,
That's funny....notice your wording. I wouldn't care how extraordinarily attractive some random guy found me to be. I don't need some guy's approval..taste is a funny thing. I've always thought good looking nerds where the bomb. Both of best worlds... Smart and handsome...I guess I didn't have a remote to press "mute"....pretty sure it still doesn't exist. That's why I love the way David Beckham looks and press mute when he opens his mouth.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 02:18 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

That's funny....notice your wording. I wouldn't care how extraordinarily attractive some random guy found me to be. I don't need some guy's approval..taste is a funny thing. I've always thought good looking nerds where the bomb. Both of best worlds... Smart and handsome...I guess I didn't have a remote to press "mute"....pretty sure it still doesn't exist. That's why I love the way David Beckham looks and press mute when he opens his mouth.

You either are not reading what he is writing...

...or your comprehension skills are not working right now.