Holocaust Evidence

izzythepush

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 03:38 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Hopefully he's been arrested, or sectioned. He needs to be taken off the streets for public good.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 07:35 am
@izzythepush,
A nasty little ****, to be sure. A cell padded or not would be apt.
0 Replies

Germlat

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 08:06 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Thats what gets me. I knew survivors from Auschwitz. They knew there were gas chambers there. The only ones who didn't were the ones had just come in on the trains.

I have family survivors from Auschwitz....I had family die there.
carloslebaron

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 09:36 am
Lets see.

Is it against the law to ask and demand a scientific investigation of a crime?

Hello?

Let me to compare. Ehhhh... yup! The Turin Shroud.

For decades and decades lots of people cried "fraud!" about this cloth that is assumed have been used for covering the body of the Christ (Anointed).

Finally, the Vatican gave green light for samples of the cloth to be cut and taken to a lab for data testing.

According to records given in the link below, three labs tested the samples. And the data of the age of the samples came to be between 1260 and 1390. A further explanation with the intent to justify this data is that the edges of the cloth have been repaired in the medieval era.

http://photoofjesus.com/

The point of this example is that the scientific investigation was successfully complete. It is understood that the Vatican might give permission for a future taking of samples, at this time from a part near the center of the cloth, in order to verify again the age of the Turin Shroud.

So far, regardless of the claims about the Turin Shroud by many, the samples taken have shown a recent age of the cloth.

So I ask, what the heck has to do if English is not the first language of the people who cried "fraud!"?

What the heck has to do if the poster comes here -as an example- with the typical story of a Jewish grandmother married with a German soldier in WW2?

What the personal identity of the requester has to do with a scientific investigation of the rooms assumed to be gas chambers?

Since when the language and origin of the scientists will determine the validity of a scientific discovery?

Are we surrounded of racists and haters who can't tolerate the skepticism and curiosity of a poster?

How hard is for supporters of the holocaust just to say, yes, lets do it, lets call the expert deniers of the holocaust, and together lets pull samples of the walls to be taken to a lab.

So, now we are not only in need of a scientific investigation of the rooms in question, but also we are in need of holocaust supporters copying the exemplar model given by the Vatican in reference to the Turin Shroud.

It is time to throw out silly pride, to stop unnecessary faking of pain, and similar, because 70 years is a lot of time to still crying for the dead.

Even "father" Abraham cried one month alone for her dead wife, that was enough, after that, he kept going and enjoyed the coffee early every morning. He even got married again with several women and had lots of children!

Come on! Follow his example.

bobsal u1553115

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 09:38 am
@Germlat,
My closest friend is one of eight people in his family of his generation and above left on this planet. I talked to his mother and I saw her number tattooed on her forearm. I had family that branched off my Great Grandfather generation in Holland and and another great grandmother's from Belgium around WWI. I know with certainty I had blood relatives that perished in the camps. I take Holocaust denial very seriously.

The most troubling problem I have with carlos beside his willful ignorance is his refusal to answer my question to him regarding who he thinks promotes his illusionary hoax and what the benefit would be.

bobsal u1553115

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 09:40 am
@carloslebaron,
You do know trivializing the Holocaust isn't proving your case or showing yourself in a good light.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 09:43 am
@carloslebaron,
That's it, tovarisch. Onto my 'ignore' list you go. I don't need to listen to this retarded ****.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 09:45 am
@carloslebaron,
We're not talking about the Turin shroud. The title of this forum is "Holocaust Evidence." Don't you understand simple topics that's relevant? What has the shroud have anything to do with the holocaust?

Give us evidence (credible ones only; not your personal opinion) about the holocaust that it didn't/doesn't exist.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 09:47 am
On second thought. Me, too. Adios, Pamela.
Walter Hinteler

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 09:51 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I do think that you're correct - totsiens.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 10:18 am
@carloslebaron,
You really are slow. Third time now.

Quote:
You're a lowlife piece of ****. Nothing you say is of any importance.

http://able2know.org/topic/173793-16#post-5775693
0 Replies

Germlat

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 11:15 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I consider people like that( Holocaust deniers) as a bit of an anomaly....most people would ridicule their idiocy....but--they do exist..and as are as fervently idiotic as ever.
cicerone imposter

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 11:21 am
@Germlat,
You got that right!
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 11:29 am
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:
I consider people like that( Holocaust deniers) as a bit of an anomaly....most people
would ridicule their idiocy....but--they do exist..and as are as fervently idiotic as ever.
That 's like denying that it gets dark at nite.
For years, into the 195Os, we saw newsreel footage
of the concentration camps taken by Ike and Patton.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 11:53 am
@Germlat,
Its a very common opinion here in the Hill Country.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 11:56 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Thats the frustrating part of it. The witnesses are still alive. You might as well denythe Fourth of July firecrackers from last year.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 11:57 am
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

I consider people like that( Holocaust deniers) as a bit of an anomaly....most people would ridicule their idiocy....but--they do exist..and as are as fervently idiotic as ever.

They remind me of the 'birthers' who keep questioning Obama's eligibility for the US Presidency. Hey, maybe it's the same people?!
bobsal u1553115

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 12:05 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Its a lot of them. TeaBillies are a hateful bunch.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 12:05 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

Germlat wrote:

They remind me of the 'birthers' who keep questioning Obama's eligibility for the US Presidency. Hey, maybe it's the same people?!
I suspect that he was born in Africa.
I wonder if when he 's out, he'll make a clean breast of it.
bobsal u1553115

Sat 11 Oct, 2014 12:17 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
yoiks.
0 Replies