Holocaust Evidence

Germlat

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 06:11 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
You're right of course...but can I still have five minutes in a closet with him....I would at least be able to kick him in the gonads.
cicerone imposter

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 06:36 pm
@Germlat,
I'll give you ten. Just make sure you hit the target. Laughing Cool Shocked Shocked Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

parados

Fri 17 Oct, 2014 07:09 am
@carloslebaron,
Actually you have the pictures in the wrong order. The NYTimes altered the picture for printing because to show a man almost naked would have drawn criticism from people like you.
carloslebaron

Fri 17 Oct, 2014 08:23 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Actually you have the pictures in the wrong order. The NYTimes altered the picture for printing because to show a man almost naked would have drawn criticism from people like you.

Sure... right...

Then, explain your "naked theory" on these pictures published in Life magazine in 1945

http://life.time.com/history/buchenwald-photos-from-the-liberation-of-the-camp-april-1945/#1

http://timelifeblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/02_00734031.jpg?w=707

http://timelifeblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/03_05825738.jpg?w=465

http://timelifeblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/04_00244453.jpg?w=466
parados

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 11:14 am
@carloslebaron,
Life is not the NYTimes. Different publications so different standards.

It's easy to tell that the published one in the NYTimes has been airbrushed to remove the man because it also removed traces of other people you can see behind him on the far bunks.
Germlat

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 01:26 pm
@parados,
The point is not nakedness...they're so emaciated...almost dead. Airbrushing/photo adapting was non-existent then...now you can do whatever...not then. It makes me sad and sick for humanity!! So sad for the boy in The stripped pajamas...actually angry...
0 Replies

Germlat

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 01:53 pm
@parados,
The technology was not as advanced as to produce what we can today....yes we could erase the background but....
farmerman

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 03:13 pm
@Germlat,
airbrushing has been pretty much what we see since the late 1800's. Stalin was famous for "Disappearing" his purged friends from photos well before WWII. and these photos were newspaper feed.

airbrush re touching photos nd then reshooting it over and over was a trick employed in newspapers and memorabilia markets since the early 20th century. The airbrushers were actually much more adept then than now. It was a real commercial art form that has mostly been abandoned except for fine art and motorcycle tanks. The PAasche and Thayer and Chandler "double action"systems go back to
the late 1880's.
Germlat

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 03:20 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

airbrushing has been pretty much what we see since the late 1800's. Stalin was famous for "Disappearing" his purged friends from photos well before WWII. and these photos were newspaper feed.

airbrush re touching photos nd then reshooting it over and over was a trick employed in newspapers and memorabilia markets since the early 20th century. The airbrushers were actually much more adept then than now. It was a real commercial art form that has mostly been abandoned except for fine art and motorcycle tanks. The PAasche and Thayer and Chandler "double action"systems go back to
the late 1880's.
Yes...but not to the technical efficiency employed today. I have relatives that survived the Holocaust...I believe them. And yes.. The disappearing was common.

Germlat

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 03:28 pm
@Germlat,
Yep folks...it was all a lie. The pictures were doctored. You're safe again....humanity is incapable of atrocious acts....it's a wonderful world.
Lustig Andrei

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 03:40 pm
@farmerman,
Good summation, farmer. I remember we called it "retouching" rather than "airbrushing." That's a, newer term. Anyone with a sharp enough eye, though, could tell when a photo had been "retouched."
Germlat

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 03:45 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Still...there are people who don't get that it was real...even if the photo background was darkened to feature the forefront ...the Holocaust was real.
OmSigDAVID

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 03:47 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:
Yep folks...it was all a lie. The pictures were doctored.
You're safe again....humanity is incapable of atrocious acts....it's a wonderful world.
U think the sneak attack by the Japs on Pearl Harbor was a hoax too?? Most likely,
and Hitler was only kidding, when he declared war on us on Dec. 11th! What a sense of humor on that guy!!!
With Hitler, Himmler & Goering we had no need of the 3 Stooges, but Stalin was the funniest of ALL !
cicerone imposter

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 03:48 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You're an idiot and a bigot.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 03:51 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

Still...there are people who don't get that it was real...even if the photo background was darkened to feature the forefront ...the Holocaust was real.

Of course the Holocaust was real. I lived through it. Some people even believe that the earth is flat. That's their problem, not mine.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 03:52 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
David -- I believe Germlat's post was meant as irony.
OmSigDAVID

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 03:54 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Andy: I have CONFIDENCE in your belief.

My remark was not directed against her,
but more broadly against those who deny what the Germen did to the Jews.

David
0 Replies

Germlat

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 03:56 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Germlat wrote:
Yep folks...it was all a lie. The pictures were doctored.
You're safe again....humanity is incapable of atrocious acts....it's a wonderful world.
U think the sneak attack by the Japs on Pearl Harbor was a hoax too?? Most likely,
and Hitler was only kidding, when he declared war on us on Dec. 11th! What a sense of humor on that guy!!!
With Hitler, Himmler & Goering we had no need of the 3 Stooges, but Stalin was the funniest of ALL !

You've got it right. Hiroshima and Nagasaki ....all a lie. Nobody was hurt right??!!...ok...that was sarcasm...I'll spell it out.
Germlat

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 04:08 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

David -- I believe Germlat's post was meant as irony.

No!! I had family to die there and survive it too!
Lustig Andrei

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 04:35 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat, I meant it was irony for you to suggest that, because of farmerman's post about airbrushing, the Holocaust is a myth. David's riposte suggested that perhaps he had not understood that.