New York New York!

revelette2

Fri 26 Sep, 2014 08:11 am
@ossobuco,
If you don't mind me asking, what is the a2k facebook like? Do you have to use your facebook name you use with local people you know in "real" life?
ossobuco

Fri 26 Sep, 2014 08:17 am
@revelette2,
I don't know much about Facebook since I have not joined it. A lot of a2k members have.
revelette2

Fri 26 Sep, 2014 09:41 am
@ossobuco,
OK, thanks.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Sat 27 Sep, 2014 09:17 pm
@izzythepush,
You said,

<<"Nobody's asking you anything, you're a lowlife piece of ****. Nothing you say is of any importance. ">>

What a relief, at one moment I thought that others will argue against how sick is a person who was born male and imagines that he is a woman... such is laughable from the psychologist point of view, like to say a man beliefs he is a whale or a duck... something that he definitively is not.

Thanks for your reply, because I thought some of you might disagree that the rectum and anus are not sex related parts of the body but that nature made them to expel doo doo, a doo doo that lots of sick men lick when they have sex with other men... peewww!!!

I'm glad that nobody makes complaint when I posted with 100% certainty that homosexuality only brings harm and negative to society and our species, and surely is true since no one came with an answer showing that my posting had mistakes.

Then, the next step is to demand politicians to review their position with respect to this mental disease that causes the victims to eat doo doo and acquire sexual and other diseases by their unclean sexual encounters.

I think that in our fight against elements and human behavior against nature, the green flag protecting earth must include the eradication of smoking cigarettes, homosexuality, CO2 emission, etc...

0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 12:55 am
Nobody's asking you anything, you're a lowlife piece of ****. Nothing you say is of any importance.

(Just in case you didn't get it the first time.)
EqualityFLSTPete

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 07:23 am
This makes me happy Very Happy

Tampa, St. Petersburg supporting lawsuits in favor of same-sex marriage

Quote:
Tampa and St. Petersburg are joining a growing number of Florida cities that support lawsuits seeking to overturn the state's ban on same-sex marriage.

http://www.tampabay.com/resources/images/blogs-photo/rendered/2014/09/samesexmarriage_8col.jpg
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Keith424

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 04:06 pm
@carloslebaron,
The number one flaw with this forum is you can't block these assholes like this most likely Christian Republican garbage from commenting and quoting others.
Sloan

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 04:18 pm
@Keith424,
You can’t block them so let the thread die, Morgan started it and he doesn’t care where it goes so it’s best you and Anthony just let it drop, stop posting on it!
ossobuco

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 04:26 pm
@Sloan,
Hmm, a lot of us old regulars are still interested in hearing how they are, however tangentially, not being nosy, we just like them.

There is the ignore system.

Also, I like equality pete and enjoy seeing him post, however rarely.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 28 Sep, 2014 05:14 pm
@Sloan,
There are other people interested in the subject.

Those who aren't interested in the subject or site don't need to return. It's really quite simple.

Anthony's updates are appreciated but Rex offers them on another thread as well if Anthony decides he doesn't want to provide further updates.
izzythepush

Mon 29 Sep, 2014 01:19 am
@ehBeth,
What Ossie and Beth said. (I'm a real articulate bastard me.) It's like hearing about an old friend you've not seen for years and are unlikely to see again because they've emigrated. That doesn't stop you showing an interest.
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Tue 30 Sep, 2014 04:06 pm
@Sloan,
Morgan knows I'm keeping it alive, in fact he asked me to keep it up and just ignore the trolls and don't feed them, which I won't from now on, I won't acknowledge the trolls. I'll just post away! Very Happy
EqualityFLSTPete

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 12:06 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Same-Sex Marriages From Other States Must Be Recognized In Missouri, Judge Rules

Quote:
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — A judge struck down part of Missouri's gay marriage ban for the first time on Friday by ordering the state to recognize same-sex marriages legally performed in other states, saying state laws banning the unions single out gay couples "for no logical reason."

The order means such couples will be eligible to sign up for a wide range of tax, health insurance, veterans and other benefits now afforded to opposite-sex married couples. Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster, who has defended the state's ban on gay marriage, said his office was reviewing the ruling.

The decision comes in a lawsuit filed by 10 same-sex couples who legally married outside the state, including Arlene Zarembka and Zuleyma Tang-Martinez. The St. Louis couple, who married in Canada, said Friday's ruling could boost their household income, and they plan to apply Monday for Zarembka to receive Social Security benefits as Tang-Martinez's spouse.

http://i1.huffpost.com/gen/2131364/thumbs/n-GAY-MARRIAGE-large.jpg
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 12:13 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Thank you.
nydia2013

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 02:00 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Quote:
I don't understand how so many like him live day to day without a brain

worms do alright without a brain.
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 05:19 pm
@ehBeth,
Any time Wink

Keeping my fingers crossed!

As Supreme Court term begins, prospect of a gay-marriage ruling looms large

Quote:
The 10th edition of the Supreme Court under Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. begins work Monday with the prospect of a monumental ruling for gay rights that could serve as a surprising legacy of an otherwise increasingly conservative court.

Whether the justices will decide that the Constitution protects the right of same-sex couples to marry dominates expectations of the coming term; such a ruling would impart landmark status on a docket that so far lacks a blockbuster case.

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
CalamityJane

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:44 pm
@carloslebaron,
carloslebaron wrote:

..... was not a prophet capable to foresee how miserable and low many of the American Society shall fall ...

Self-awareness is a step in the right direction. You're miserable and low now, but with some education even you will learn.
Miller

Sun 5 Oct, 2014 10:16 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Nobody's asking me anything, I'm a lowlife piece of ****. Nothing I say is of any importance.

Well, at least you finally admit it! (:
0 Replies