Glennn

Tue 9 May, 2017 08:31 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Watching humanity grow.
tibbleinparadise

Tue 9 May, 2017 10:50 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Where is God ever?

Sidebar: my phone autocorrects "God" to "good".
0 Replies

Alan McDougall

Wed 10 May, 2017 02:48 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Watching humanity grow.

Not so watching them die.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Wed 10 May, 2017 03:58 am
Being gased and burnt.
0 Replies

neologist

Fri 12 May, 2017 04:30 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Which god?
0 Replies

BrunoVonBrunz

Mon 15 May, 2017 01:49 pm
No where even before the planet was made which implies he was in the same place when the Holocaust happened.
0 Replies

cameronleon

Mon 21 Aug, 2017 04:53 am
The erudit in England studied the biblical prophecies and waited until 1918 to tell the government that it is time for preparing the land for the creation of the State of Israel.

Effectively, in 1918 the England army entered to the region known as Palestine and took control of the zone.

Since that moment, a call to all Jews living in Europe was made in order to travel and live in that zone, because it was a must to have a huge population of Jews in order to claim that land and convert it in a new country.

Several Jews obeyed the call and started to buy lands in that zone. The same as today, white people is buying houses and lands to black people in Washington DC at an excellent price, in a way to populate the capitol city and transform it as it was before the 60's, the same as well, Jews buying lands at an excellent price started to expel the former residents to other areas.

But, lots of Jews living in Europe looked at the "promised land" as a land full of sand and stones, because such was in reality the condition of those territories. These Jews rejected the idea of moving to that zone of Palestine and abandon the wealthy life they had in Europe.

They rejected to live as farmers and change and make prosperous the "promised land" and they decided to stay living in Europe sending their children to music and ballet classes, having vacations traveling around the world, etc.

Two decades passed by and these Jews from Europe still were rejecting the call to go back and restore the "promised land".

Here is when God used His strong hand.

God called Hitler His servant, and used Hitler with the purpose of removing the Jews from Europe and make them return to the "promised land".

The same as Nebuchadnezzar was the servant of God to split Israel and send them apart from the "promised land", the same as well God used Hitler His servant to make them return back.

Under Hitler, the Jews lost all their wealthy, and had no other choice but to go and live in the "promised land" and start as farmers to make it fertile.

In 1948, 30 years later, after most of the land was bought by Jews, and several Jews returned back and populated the "promised land" because they had no other place to go, with property titles in their hands and a huge population, it was enough background to claim the creation of a new country.

In 1960s, the so called "Palestinians" used to deliver pamphlets showing "the trick" made by the Jews of buying lands at an excellent price to monopolize the real state in that zone. The pamphlet was a complaint against the Jews and a call to reverse the creation of the State of Israel.

Too late.

When the Jews restored the land and made it fertile, the Arabian nations around wished to take those territories. These neighbor nations didn't care at all about "Palestinians". They wanted to steal the fertile lands of the State of Israel for themselves. They lost the war... twice.

The only contradictory argument which is the most accepted and popular, is that Hitler looked for the extermination of Jews and other people.

Such is a big lie spread by the winners of the war.

As the former servant Nebuchadnezzar, the new servant of God solely used force to remove Jews from Europe by taking their wealthy.

The death of millions of people was caused by war actions, by collateral damage, not so by intentional extermination.

The idea of having Hitler or the Nazis exterminating a certain class of people is a fairy tale.

History must be rewritten because such has never happened.

Hitler was the enemy for Europe and the US, but he wasn't an idiot. This great war strategist can't -by any means- waste precious time and war logistic just by filling up trains with detainees and sending them to be killed in concentration camps.

Totally the contrary, in the last years of the war, Hitler needed the most of free hands in factories to produce arms, to clean up German cities bombed by the allies, etc.

It makes no sense at all the extermination of people who was needed as slaves for his war machine.

If any holocaust happened, it has not been caused by Hitler.

Be yourself a war strategist and you will obtain the same conclusion.

0 Replies

bjacky

Mon 28 Aug, 2017 11:56 am
@Alan McDougall,
He was there. Hitler had his agency. He could choose he wanted to do. He chose to do what he did. He was able to persuade the other Germans or keep them from stopping him. God was with the Jews. God was with the Germans that were just puppets in the bigger scheme of things. God was with the French, God was with the British, God was with the Americans and God was with the Japanese.

A few men with lots of power can cause havoc on nations. It's important to pray for world leaders that they will make the right choices because of the power they yield. You may not like who is in office but that doesn't mean that person doesn't deserve prayers or support. Despite all the ruckus that was going around during that time, it may-have been a time when the world was closest to God.

Many men that never believed in God started praying to Him when it was their turn to hop on a bomber and fly into Germany and half the bombers before returned. Because of the depression, material things weren't as a big of deal and family was more important. Nations were united against a cause. Men from other nations fought for other countries and put their lives on the line for people they had never met.

It was a horrible time and many people suffer and still suffer from what happened, but that experience may be the thread to what is holding this country together right now. I hope we can figure out how to remember God in times of peace just like we did in times of war.

I hope we can figure out how not to get angry, jealous, prideful, hurtful, rude, snarky to those around us. I hope that we will remember God and seek his wisdom so that people like Hitler cannot rise to power. I hope that we can figure out how not to get greedy with what we have or don't have and remember to look outward to those around us as Christ did.
0 Replies

alex2165

Sat 25 Aug, 2018 10:39 pm
@Alan McDougall,
“Where was God during the Holocaust? ”

Very provocative question. It is easy to blame everything on GOD, and people who have no faith and no fear of Him blame Him for all the ills of the world, but not themselves of course.

I heard from Holocaust survivors saying, “There is no GOD.” And such comment is not really surprising at all, because those who never had faith in GOD, in time of persecution and suffering quickly denounced Him. Such people expected GOD to be with them and to help them, while themselves never actually followed Him, never have been dedicated to Him, never have faith in Him, but only pretended to be religious and pious.

But if they had been faithful and loyal to their GOD, they would certainly know Scriptures of the Bible, and would escape the trap of death. Above all, it was a small window of opportunity for Jews to escape from Germany in 1933-1939, but many Jews at that time thought that it will change and the fascist regime would not last, and why to run from the comfortable place then very soon the things will change for the better. But the smart ones actually left Germany in time and many save their lives.

Leviticus 26.33
33.”And you, I will scatter among the nations (Leviticus 26.33) (Deuteronomy 4.26-27, 9.14, 28.64, 32.26) (Psalm 44.11, 106.27) (Jeremiah 9.16 21.10, 46.28) (Ezekiel 5.2.10, 6.8, 12.14-15, 20.23) (Zechariah 7.14), and I will unsheathe the sword against you, your land shall be a desolation and your cities a waste.”

And of course we know very well why GOD issued this warning. Have the people who blame GOD for their own suffering read these words and examined themselves why it is happen to them?

Or may be words of Job “will ring the bell.”

Job 2.10
10. “Shall we indeed accept good from GOD, and not accept adversity?"
0 Replies

camlok

Sun 26 Aug, 2018 02:46 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Where was god during the American, Australia, New Zealand and Canadian holocausts against indigenous peoples?
vikorr

Sun 26 Aug, 2018 10:24 pm
@camlok,
Or for that matter, where was he during any genocide.
camlok

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 09:08 am
@vikorr,
He doesn't exist which allows all these "good" countries to lie their asses off and point finger at others for their deep evil. And you seem to love and support such evil. Why, vikorr?
vikorr

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:03 pm
@camlok,
You're quite delusional. You read how I'm critical of so much of western foreign policy...and you come up with nonsense like that.

I guess you're upset that I won't agree with your 9-11 conspiracy theory. That by the way, is not an invitation for you to bomb yet another thread with your unrelated theory - just supposition as to what would motivate you to post such nonsense.
camlok

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 11:13 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
You read how I'm critical of so much of western foreign policy..

"western foreign policy", vikorr, wow!. Western nations myriad genocides.

Quote:
I guess you're upset that I won't agree with your 9-11 conspiracy theory.

You are so dishonest. It is not my theory. Why do you keep lying? How can you make any claim whatsoever to being a "spiritual person"?

It's important for readers to know just how patently dishonest the people they are having a discussion with are.
vikorr

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 06:07 pm
@camlok,
As mentioned in another thread - when you buy into a theory, it becomes your theory. When you promote a theory on a forum, it becomes your theory. There's nothing dishonest about this.

I'm not sure why you engage in such paranoia, but ah well.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Fri 20 May, 2022 08:39 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Well I forget the actual text but in Judaism ( whichever dimension or belief system of it ) you have this story about how a Jew and a Muslim both was heading towards this trade city that cross over between eastern Europe and Western European areas.

They both made camp and the Jew "spiked" his drink ( laced it with something ? ) and reached the city first. That is where the "White Jew" theory originates from. Basically the leader had his people convert. This was an effort to preserve Judaism inside a Roman Catholic world at the time.

Bare in mind that post Rome from the Dark Ages into the Mid-evil times
( hundred of years apart ) was a very mixed society of many cultures and religious beliefs with Catholicism dominating all and growing via force.

About the holocaust people having been theorizing that Hitler
( associates ) discussed the idea with a Muslim person however Hitler himself did not want to "commit genocide" at first but relocate Jews to Timbuktu or Ethiopia or whatever nonsense.

Problem ?

Between the conversion of European nation into Judaism to forced genocide and migration via various tactics would answer the question above.

It was cheating that so many European Jews came into existence to begin with. God just balanced out the world. Right now in terms of population Jews are losing ground. That many are not converting, even becoming LGBT, or turning to Christianity or even Islam.

Another problem is the idea of preserving the Jewish faith. Anybody could convert. You have Jews of many races, cultures, and denominations. That being said they need fresh bodies because many people are literally marrying cousins and it is a nightmare when you have a child with problems. I have seen too much of it.

Hollywood has that Kabbala thing going on. This is a pre-studies of Judaism most likely but again might be a corruption of it.

Another theory that might just be a bali-cult ( the false god that Elijah was sent to deal with via the whore queen Jezebel who was ripped apart by dogs along with resulting in the death of Ahab ).

In short maybe it was a punishment for cheating ?
0 Replies

The Anointed

Sat 21 May, 2022 04:15 am
@Alan McDougall,
Quote:
Where was God during the Holocaust?

Ezekiel 5:1-4; The LORD said, “Mortal man, take a sharp sword and use it to shave off your beard and all your hair. Then weigh the hair on scales and divide it into three parts. 2Burn a third of it in the city when the siege is over. Take another third and chop it up with your sword as you move about outside the city. Scatter the remaining third to the winds, and I will pursue it with my sword. 3Keep back a few hairs and wrap them in the hem of your clothes. 4Then take a few of them out again, throw them in the fire, and let them burn up. From them fire will spread to the whole nation of Israel.”
0 Replies