Holocaust Evidence

farmerman

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 01:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
last year, I was doing some work at a museum and they were having an art exhibit of work done by kids from the Theresienstadt Concentration camp during WWII. These kids were all Jewish because they did a lot of pattern work showing a Mogen david (in skies on coats etc). The paintings were the kids bearing witness and chronicling the lives they had in the camp before each was systematically killed. (NONE OF THE KIDS who's work was shown--came out alive)
Walter Hinteler

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 02:09 pm
@farmerman,
Just a minor correction: out of the about 15,000 children, who had been in the Theresienstadt children home (which is now the Ghetto Museum), about 150 survived the end of the war.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 03:48 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
That's a Holocaust in an of itself.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 03:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Why can't they 'get' it????
cicerone imposter

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 05:26 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
They try very hard to seek any bit of information/picture that will support their sick minds - all while ignoring the mass amount of stuff they must see before they find one that meets their twisted needs.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 12:03 pm
@ cicerone imposter

The one who knows you better is your enemy. So, I went to a web site that is against Zionism.

http://www.destroyzionism.com/2013/01/17/the-most-famous-holocaust-photo-of-all-time-is-a-fake/

You said:

Quote:
Those 'well fed' Jews were pictures of them being rounded up by the Nazis for their dastardly deeds. It's the 'AFTER' pictures you're after.

OK, got it.

Lets follow your statement and see what this web site says about the "AFTER" pictures.

BEFORE

http://destroyzionism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/crowded-at-buchenwald.jpg

AFTER

http://destroyzionism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/lossy-page1-739px-22these_are_slave_laborers_in_the_buchenwald_concentration_camp_near_jena_many_had_died_from_malnutrition_when_u-s-_troo_-_nara_-_535560-tif.jpg

cicerone imposter

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 12:11 pm
@carloslebaron,
They're the same picture. What's your point?
0 Replies

nydia2013

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 12:20 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Why can't they 'get' it????

Cannot you see these people do not want to see evidence to the contrary. Their hateful unforgiving minds are made up. They remind me of the birthers who claim Obama was born in Kenya and his birth certificate was sent to Hawaii so he would be president of the US one day.LOL! It's not that they are sick --- stupid is more like it --- they just happen to dislike Jews the same way die-hard racists hate blacks. It's the same old tale, jealousy, insecurities, us versus them mentality, and fear of those they've tried to suppress will one day overcome them and reverse places.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 12:32 pm
@carloslebaron,
Though the KZ Buchenwald was the largest concentration camp, it was from the very beginning (1937) until the end (1945) a labour camp.

I don't know why you posted the picture from the German movie "Nackt unter Wölfen" (1963). Did you see it? It is based on the 1958 novel by Bruno Apitz - both œuvre generally considered to have been kitsch GDR-propaganda.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 12:44 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Buchenwald is of course "famous" - e.g. because of the diary of Erwin Ding-Schuler (surgeon, head of Waffen-SS Hygiene Institute [SS-hygiene institute]), where he described detailed the performed experiments on inmates of the Buchenwald concentration camp.

And for the time between 1945 and 1953, Special Camp 2 Buchenwald, the largest Gulag (until 1950) and until 1953 GDR special camp. (7,000 deaths unti 1950)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 12:53 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I don't know why you posted the picture from the German movie "Nackt unter Wölfen" (1963). Did you see it? It is based on the 1958 novel by Bruno Apitz - both œuvre generally considered to have been kitsch GDR-propaganda.
There is an English subtitled version on dvd.

In 2015, there will be a new version - this time based on the uncensored manuscript of Apitz. (The text for the published novel had been changed from the original to be in line with the GDR's view of the Nazi history and especially about Buchenwald, e.g. especially the liberation by the US-troops.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 01:52 pm
@carloslebaron,
Since you wrote on another thread ...
carloslebaron wrote:
History is "my thing".

... I do have some doubts, if history is generally considered to be: an academic discipline. But it seems, you follow Henry Ford's history is more or less bunk.
cicerone imposter

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 02:58 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Very well stated, my friend. LOL
0 Replies

Germlat

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 04:10 pm
@carloslebaron,
I just threw up in my mouth....you're disgusting. You think that's how people came out? Maybe if that were your daughter, sister, mother, father, grandfather....still no heart?? Yeah...I thought so.
carloslebaron

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 04:31 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Though the KZ Buchenwald was the largest concentration camp, it was from the very beginning (1937) until the end (1945) a labour camp.

This picture according to the web site http://www.destroyzionism.com/2013/01/17/the-most-famous-holocaust-photo-of-all-time-is-a-fake/ is from the New York Times Magazine May 6th, 1945 :

http://destroyzionism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/crowded-at-buchenwald.jpg

And the author(s) of the web site claim fraud on the following picture

http://destroyzionism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/lossy-page1-739px-22these_are_slave_laborers_in_the_buchenwald_concentration_camp_near_jena_many_had_died_from_malnutrition_when_u-s-_troo_-_nara_-_535560-tif.jpg

What movie are you talking about? Why adding more prisoners in the movie? To make believe something else? Is this what is going on with all the "AFTER" pictures online and in books?

Look, I'm skeptic, and you must have to have a much much better explanation, I'm not talking in code, and you better explain in layman language your 1963 German movie story tell.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 04:34 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
I just threw up in my mouth....you're disgusting. You think that's how people came out? Maybe if that were your daughter, sister, mother, father, grandfather....still no heart?? Yeah...I thought so.

I do have family who where there, but I don't support lies. Simple as that.
cicerone imposter

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 04:55 pm
@carloslebaron,
You had family there and you still call it lies? You're a sick person.
0 Replies

Germlat

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 05:01 pm
@carloslebaron,
carloslebaron wrote:

Quote:

Liar or sociopath...same difference.
0 Replies

Germlat

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 05:11 pm
@carloslebaron,
carloslebaron wrote:

Quote:

I think you're a liar.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 05:59 pm
Dunno why you guys keep feeding the troll. Bobsal and I have no idea what the idiot is spouting and that's a comfort.