Holocaust Evidence

mark noble

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 11:03 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Does it not concern you that the state of Israel (Not Jews) treat the Palastinians in such like as the Nazis did the jews?
izzythepush

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 11:12 am
@mark noble,
And by belittling the Holocaust you're going to improve the treatment of the Palestinians? How about convincing the Jewish diaspora that the most alarmist Israeli proclamations are correct. Israel not only needs to survive it has to grow to accommodate those new arrivals from gentile controlled lands where, despite overwhelming evidence, people still refuse to accept what actually happened.

Anyone Jewish reading your posts would probably feel a need to become less critical of Israel.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 11:14 am
@mark noble,
Bothers me worse than just about anything else these days. Israel is a rogue state. That pathetic excuse for a human, oralloy accused me of being a Nazi and an antiSemite over this issue. Got myself suspended for a week over responding to it.

But the topic we are disgussing here is the Holocaust.
Lustig Andrei

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 12:00 pm
OMG!

Just found this thread and stopped reading about midway. Why? Well, anyone who takes Freddy Leuchter's nonsense seriously and actually cites it as a source is way too stupid and/or naive to bother with. Leuchter is a laughing stock even among people who know him personally. (He lives in Melrose, Massachusetts.)
bobsal u1553115

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 12:21 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
We trashed Herr Leuchter several pages ago.
Lustig Andrei

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 12:48 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Just telling you why I stopped reading several pages ago.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 12:59 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
You're a good man Andrei, glad you tolerated it as long as you could.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 02:34 pm
@ Lustig Andrei

Leutcher did what nobody imagined before to verify the certainty of gas chambers in Nazi concentration camps.

This initiative is the best attempt for the world in general to clarify if those gas chambers existed in reality

And, unfortunately for holocaust supporters, the lab results showed negative to residual enough of the poison gas in question, in order to support the report of the "witness".

In other words, science itself declares a liars to all those witness that claimed gas chambers in Nazi camps. On one side the assumed victims, on the other side Nazis who were under pressure to say whatever the interrogators what them to say, perhaps to protect their families, obtain some benefits, etc.

For this reason, it is in demand that a group of experts (supporters and deniers of the holocaust together) going to the field, take samples and wait for lab results.

This proposal can be accepted by the public in general, because is what can debunk or vindicate as true the assumed gas chamber hypothesis.

So, this proposal is the right thing to do, because this is a new challenge, that is not based in anti-Semite feelings but by strictly science business.

But, surely the supporters of the holocaust will invent thousands of excuses, starting with the expression of feeling insulted, in order to refuse the realization of this proposal.

But, as long as the supporters of the holocaust deny this kind of scientific investigation, they themselves are recognizing that their version is just a lie. Otherwise, what are they afraid of?

I personally don't care about witness, documents found, photographs, and even "new archeological discoveries", because all of them can be falsified, distorted, misinterpreted, and more.

The best method to verify the former existence of gas chambers in Nazi camps is by copying Leutcher's initiative, and take samples to be send to the lab and see the results.

I am skeptic, and only an impartial scientific investigation is for me the valid one to accept or reject those rooms as gas chambers. So far, science is rejecting the holocaust supporters position. It is in need to accomplish another Leutcher's scientific style investyigation.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 02:42 pm
@carloslebaron,
There's more evidence and witnesses to the Holocaust than anyone would ever need. I do not get what your point is.

But I have noticed that you've never answered my question. In any crime one element need to be filled: motive.

If the Holocaust is a hoax, who did it and what was the motive?

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 02:43 pm
@carloslebaron,
carloslebaron wrote:
I personally don't care about witness, documents found, photographs, and even "new archeological discoveries", because all of them can be falsified, distorted, misinterpreted, and more.
I've always thought that nothing could be worse than Nazis.
That was before I read you posts.
0 Replies

izzythepush

@bobsal u1553115,
And when a real anti-Semite rears his ugly head, 'that pathetic excuse for a human,' is nowhere to be seen. He's just upset you said killing children was wrong.
bobsal u1553115

@carloslebaron,
BTW Leuchter is a dope and a total fraud.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 02:51 pm
To all:
(warning: this will sound a lot like an ad hominem argument)

Don.t be fooled by this holocaust denier's nom de net. English is obviously not his first language, But I would guess, judging from the occasional awkwardness in grammatical choice, that neither a Romance language nor another of the Germanic tongues is his mother tongue either. The choice of word order makes me suspect that his primary tongue is a Slavic language, say Russian or Polish or Slovak. Of what importance is this, you ask? I don't know. I'm just thinking that if a German like Walter can frankly face the fact that his own people committed some atrocities three quarters of a century ago, why can't this Carlos dude face undeniable historical facts? Just food for thought.

bobsal u1553115

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 02:59 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Yikes! Pamela Rosa!

Thanks, Andrei!
0 Replies

neologist

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 06:51 pm
Well, the photographs are more than what is needed to convince me.

And, PLEASE don't show me any more.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 07:20 pm
@izzythepush,
I've noticed today the little brute hasn't been posting since the fourth. I wonder if maybe he didn't get benched for a few weeks.

I am ready for him.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 07:24 pm
@neologist,
I posted some of those on one of Pamela Rosa's Holocaust threads and she had them hidden as NSFW. I just posted more. I promise to be careful and respectful.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 07:59 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
I agree with Andy, that's why I said I hoped the poster was not an American. The World lost many people, there was much suffering and to minimize the atrocities committed during wartime is disrespectful to those who survived and doubly so for those who didn't.

As I said before, the author of this garbage gives morons a bad name. It's pointless to give facts to a zealot, they simply don't care to know the truth. They are flat stupid.
cicerone imposter

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 09:36 pm
@glitterbag,
I'm not surprised by people who would deny the holocaust; their ability to seek the truth is lacking not only about the holocaust but on many other important topics of our times.

We still have ex-prisoners and those that freed them still living from those extermination camps. There are literally thousands of records including photographs of the atrocities of the holocaust.

Deniers live in a strange world that doesn't recognize the facts of history. It's a strange and mysterious world that we live in.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 10 Oct, 2014 10:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Thats what gets me. I knew survivors from Auschwitz. They knew there were gas chambers there. The only ones who didn't were the ones had just come in on the trains.