Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 09:09 am
@ehBeth,
Gotcha.

1000% agreement.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 10:38 am
@ehBeth,
I don't believe you. No one is above self consuming love.
Eliusa

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 10:39 am
@chai2,
I am so buying you that royal fool hat! You deserving it more with each post.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 10:41 am
Well, God give them wisdom that have it; and those
that are fools, let them use their talents.
Germlat

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 12:28 pm
@izzythepush,
The thing is...she wants to feel special. She doesn't accept the honorable choices she has. She thinks (as all teenagers do) that NOBODY can possibly understand her. I'm inclined to believe she's a troll. Is it possible for anyone to be this idiotic?
chai2

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 12:31 pm
@Germlat,
I was going to post that opinion before, re being a troll.

I mean, her responses don't even make sense.

It must be an adult, but acting like you said, a teenager who thinks they were the first one who discovered sexual arousal. No one else can possibly understand.

It's not not interesting any more.
Germlat

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 12:33 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

I was going to post that opinion before, re being a troll.

I mean, her responses don't even make sense.

It must be an adult, but acting like you said, a teenager who thinks they were the first one who discovered sexual arousal. No one else can possibly understand.

It's not not interesting any more.

Ditto
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:05 pm
@Germlat,
I think she's ******* hard work, no wonder her lover is keeping her at arm's length.
Germlat

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:10 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I think she's ******* hard work, no wonder her lover is keeping her at arm's length.

See my posts about the wooden statue earlier. Can you imagine this being a real spouse??? I think she's on Troll patrol.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:13 pm
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:
. No one is above self consuming love.

oh I absolutely believe you are all about yourself.

I think of it as self-obsessed, rather than self-consuming, but that's ok.
Germlat

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:41 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Eliusa wrote:
. No one is above self consuming love.

oh I absolutely believe you are all about yourself.

I think of it as self-obsessed, rather than self-consuming, but that's ok.

You hit the bail on the head!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:45 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
I thought that was insightful, found soul.

Thanks Osso.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:55 pm
@Eliusa,
Quote:
Found Soul, I had not read your post until now.
I appreciate it very much.
See, I can not even imagine leaving my husband. 20 years old habit is hard to break I guess. It is not happening. Not even remote possibility. It is like to tell your brother you are done being his sister. Impossible.
On the other side we are taking one day at the time. Getting to know each other. Not sexually, just emotionally. Still losing weight, looking awesome now. 'Brother' doesn't comment. Flame is losing his mind. However very quietly. Haven't done anything stupid yet. So there is long way to go.

Most relationships that lose their intimacy turn to friendship. That's very hard to then try to change that back into being intimate, a bond, love with lust. BUT it can happen, does happen. Strangely though when two people fall out of love and are "just friends" eventually after time they come to realise that even if the transition is difficult, one leaves and both come to realise that. Both move on with their lives and often the friendship that the two original parties gets back on track, as friendship because you are right only in that reflection that true friendships are hard to break...

But by staying, in that friendship, you on one hand, are not being a loyal friend at all. You are dreaming, imagining, losing weight, feeling sexy, waiting, timing things. Quiet premeditated don't you think? And, whilst he doesn't notice (in your eyes) of the weight loss because lets face it, I think he knows more than you are willing to believe, you are classing him as a dumb azz, oblivious to anything, he is remaining in the loyal friendship zone.

You're being calculated. But you're being blind. I believe that he is choosing to ignore as he's lost the fight along time ago, when you told him he talked like a baby in bed. The more you put someone down, the more they remain in their world.

Eh-Beth said, most walk away, everyone on here if they have felt like you, walked first. I'd say she is right and I'm one of those and I was 45.

I sense you are enjoying the prey. Making his sweat, wait.

I sense that you have no idea of the fire you are playing with, nor any regard at all for the "friendship" of your husband because as you are stating you WILL go ahead with this but then you expect should your husband find out that he will be a "friend" and accept it, 20 years is a long time.

What if your husband is hurt by it, totally.

Does your friendship extend to guilt? Does it extend to realising what you have done to his soul?

Look Eliusa, friendships that are real don't die, ever.

Walk. Don't destroy a mans heart for your own selfishness. No one can judge you for wanting a "better" life but you truly can't do that at the expense of someone else. And, you are.
Germlat

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:52 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
You're definitely a kind soul...I think she/he is trolling at this point.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 05:45 pm
@Germlat,
Thanks Germlat.

Yeah, guilty until proven guilty : )

You know what? Maybe. Or maybe, if she hears what she wants, she is tangible but if not, she is a child like minded person spitting back in well a child like manner.

I would expect a Troll to reply like a troll to everyone regardless.

Having said that , there is nothing we can do to help or advise, or provide an honest opinion that will be heard. Huh.

Smile
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:20 pm
@Germlat,
A kind soul? Yeah, only if you don't know how to see people behind the mask! If you think they are a "kind soul", then you would of thought Ted Bundy was the best man EVA, if you ever came across him. Good thing you didn't, because regardless of your stupidity and gullibility, I will never see myself letting people walk into their own trap, even if they think I am crazy and stupid for doing so, when they are not aware of the danger before them, I will ******* look stupid for anyone so they can see me look stupid for another day.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:41 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Thanks Germlat.

Yeah, guilty until proven guilty : )

You know what? Maybe. Or maybe, if she hears what she wants, she is tangible but if not, she is a child like minded person spitting back in well a child like manner.

I would expect a Troll to reply like a troll to everyone regardless.

Having said that , there is nothing we can do to help or advise, or provide an honest opinion that will be heard. Huh.

Smile

You're kind and giving at last chance and to the last drop. I like that about you. But--this one will let you down.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:44 pm
@Germlat,
I was told once, by someone wise.

"If" you help one person in life, then it was worth it.

Kinda stick by that thought Smile

As for drops, I prefer Chardonnay, after work, in relaxation or damn with friends : )

Hugs Germlat.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:47 pm
@hawkeye10,
the rape thread, that's why, obliteration to the few of us who spoke up. **** you all evermore, evermore.
Germlat

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:54 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

I was told once, by someone wise.

"If" you help one person in life, then it was worth it.

Kinda stick by that thought Smile

As for drops, I prefer Chardonnay, after work, in relaxation or damn with friends : )

Hugs Germlat.

Well shoot! I'd rather have Chardonnay than Eluisa's comments too Wink