edgarblythe

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 02:06 pm
@roger,
The people are mostly peaceable. But when the cops attack the destructive ones they always manage to go after the peaceable ones equally at the same time.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 06:13 pm
Would you please go start your own thread?

You've made mine a very unpleasant place. I've put you on ignore but everyone keeps responding to you so I can't escape your racist opinions and infantile speculations followed by inane happy face emoticons.

There are some people here that I enjoy reading, even people I disagree with who actually do have something to say and who's opinions are worth reading. I would like to be able to do that without butting up against your racism.

Will you please take it elsewhere?

I'm asking nice.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2014 08:52 pm
Attorney For Ferguson Market: NO ONE From His Store Called 911 To Report Cigar Theft
oralloy

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 02:50 am
@boomerang,
boomerang wrote:
You've made mine a very unpleasant place. I've put you on ignore but everyone keeps responding to you so I can't escape your racist opinions and infantile speculations followed by inane happy face emoticons.

Sorry. I'll try not to quote racism when I condemn it from now on in this thread.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2014 08:30 am
@edgarblythe,
and...
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2014 10:34 am
Dat poor fambly.
Lost one EBT ticket.
Damn!
hingehead

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 04:23 pm
@Pamela Rosa,
Oh, posting from this account now are we?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 11:45:55