Fergusonj shooting, autopsy in, all shots from front

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 09:42 am
@revelette2,
It was a mistake to rack the pistol (prematurely).
Thay shud have taught her that in the earliest grades of school.

David
revelette2

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 10:15 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Who are they who should have taught her not to "rack" the pistol prematurely in grade school? What does that even mean?

Never mind, I really don't care.

The woman was joking around saying she was ready for "Ferguson" waving her pistol, her boyfriend tried to duck out of the way and they crashed into another vehicle and the woman died. Typical behavior of a certain type. Also typical you would give such a response.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 11:00 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
Who are they who should have taught her not
to "rack" the pistol prematurely in grade school?
Her early SCHOOL TEACHERS.

revelette2 wrote:
What does that even mean?
Never mind, I really don't care.

The woman was joking around saying she was ready for "Ferguson"
waving her pistol, her boyfriend tried to duck out of the way and
they crashed into another vehicle and the woman died. Typical behavior of a certain type.

Also typical you would give such a response.
It is. I do. Yes.
It coud have been prevented with adequate gunnery education.

David
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 12:45 pm
I heard the decision comes today around 4pm. No source.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 03:41 pm

Thay say that the Grand Jury has decided
whether to indict or not, or alleging WHAT.

Nationwide, for centuries, D.A.s have boasted that: "I can indict a ham sandwich."
Its ez.

I believe what is most likely: no true bill.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 03:47 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You cant indict a cop without evidence and get away without a rebellion from cops. The state is between a rock and a hard place here, they need to indict to quiet the mobs, but without the police the state has no agents to control the mobs. Once the police no longer believe that the state bosses are on their side they will refuse to be the states blade.

The cops know how corrupt our justice system has become, but once that corrupt system goes after cops without a care for justice it is all over.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 07:27 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
You cant indict a cop without evidence and get away without a rebellion from cops. The state is between a rock and a hard place here, they need to indict to quiet the mobs, but without the police the state has no agents to control the mobs. Once the police no longer believe that the state bosses are on their side they will refuse to be the states blade.

The cops know how corrupt our justice system has become, but once that corrupt system goes after cops without a care for justice it is all over.
I expect: NO indictment.

Do u expect a BLACKLASH???????
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 08:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

Excellent analysis in few words. There was never any sort of a case here.

Or, in KKKlintonese language, there was no there there.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 08:44 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
There was never any sort of a case here.

Not that we ever heard anyways. But the Grand Jury still met 25 times to consider the case. 60 "witnesses", 70 hours of testimony??? I am kinda insulted that they did not call me in to give my opinion on this case.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 08:52 pm
Looks final: no indictment.

I don't know who's right or who's wrong in this, but I suspect something's about to hit the fan, regardless.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 08:57 pm
No true bill.

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 09:07 pm
OMG. The Professor has decided that he needs to speak to the nation about this case. If that ************ claims that this result shows that the justice system does not work he should be ashamed. All to often this alleged brilliant man panders to emotions, rejects reason.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 09:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
OMG. The Professor has decided that he needs to speak to the nation about this case. If that ************ claims that this result shows that the justice system does not work he should be ashamed. All to often this alleged brilliant man panders to emotions, rejects reason.

That is what happens when Al Sharpton is your Homey.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 09:27 pm

There was never any case against Wilson,
the same as there was never any case against Zimmy

David
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 09:28 pm
@coldjoint,
I have not seen the transcript yet but it appears that he managed to act like an adult this time. Why he feels the need to rush to give a speech IDK. I was reading somewhere today that his foreign policy is a disaster because he is almost all reactive, no strategic. I think we see that with is constant need to provide s with his opinion on the news of the day.

He lost all chances of being my father figure a long time ago. Now he just looks stupid.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 09:45 pm
@FBM,
Already started.

Pretty amazing visual: Split screen TV. On the right is the president speaking of peaceful protest and progress and on the left, fires and teargas in the streets of Ferguson. Store fronts smashed and guns fired.

From what I've seen, I've been somewhat surprised by the number of white faces in the crowd of protesters who seem to be kicking it up, and I'm pretty sure that guy running down the street with the Guy Fawkes mask was not an African-American from Ferguson.

There are two agents of mayhem in Ferguson tonight, the criminal element and anarchists. The former are just looking for a bit of the old ultra-violence and some swag, the latter are trying to foment resentment and hatred.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 09:47 pm
@hawkeye10,
His speech wasn't all that bad, and I'm sure he pissed off people on both sides of the issue. He took care not to be seen as coming down on cops.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 10:39 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
I've been somewhat surprised by the number of white faces in the crowd of protesters who seem to be kicking it up,

It is much like with all the guys you'll see in the slut marches.....marching with self proclaimed victims is so cool these days, being a victim is cool, those who march with them are cool by association.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 11:18 pm
Testimony is up.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/11/24/darren_wilson_testimony_ferguson_police_officer_testimony_in_michael_brown.html

The thing that does it for me is that two shots were fired through the door. The cop would not have done that unless that was the best shot he could take, and that could only happen if the perp was as claimed trying to get his gun. If you try to disarm a cop you should end up dead.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 11:44 pm
@hawkeye10,
WP headline

Quote:
Experts: Jurors tend to give police benefit of the doubt

When the state gives every citizen it places in front of its criminal justice system the benefit of any doubt that the evidence allows we will likely be well on our way towards fixing this justice system. It is unintentional, but this headline speaks to just how far off the rails we have allowed our system to go.
0 Replies