hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 06:04 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
.You think his fans are entitled to every private moment of Robin Williams life AND his family should be forced to provide you and all the other nosy nellies with whatever they want or suspect?

I never made such a claim.

Quote:
His family is not going there because its their family business and the rest of us don't have a stake in this.
A part of Robin Williams belongs to the fans who loved him

Quote:
You are just a nosy gossip.
You have said otherwise in the past. And figuring out why Williams killed himself is not gossipping, it is too important an act, and too intrical to who Robin Williams was to be just gossip.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 06:32 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
.You think his fans are entitled to every private moment of Robin Williams life AND his family should be forced to provide you and all the other nosy nellies with whatever they want or suspect?

I never made such a claim.

( thats the thrust of your query)

Quote:
His family is not going there because its their family business and the rest of us don't have a stake in this.
A part of Robin Williams belongs to the fans who loved him

(No it doesn't you idiot, He's already provided us with more than we deserve)

Quote:
You are just a nosy gossip.
You have said otherwise in the past. And figuring out why Williams killed himself is not gossipping, it is too important an act, and too intrical to who Robin Williams was to be just gossip.

(You're puffing, you can claim noble intentions but it's achingly clear you are just a ghoul.)
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 06:41 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
(You're puffing, you can claim noble intentions but it's achingly clear you are just a ghoul.)

No.

You remind me of Firefly in the way you lie, and with your expectation that you will be believed. You could work on your cartoon posting though, she has got you on that front.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 06:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
Firefly is smarter than I am, she's had you on ignore longer and more consistantly than I have. She also gave you more credit for possibly having an intellect that you simply don't possess. Personally, I don't think there is any hope for you. You're just a sad, lonely little man who only feels good when you tear down everyone else. I realize you think you've been successful with your hysterical mutterings. Hawk, you aren't even good at that. Later , sad sack.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 07:05 pm
@glitterbag,
People are still going to graceland because they miss Elvis and want to touch him or rather be touched by them as best as can happen. Is that goulash too according to you? It would have to be. You knew you were lying when you wrote that line claiming that I am ghoulish.

Look Glitter, I warned you a long time ago that you had misjudged me. Keep attacking me if you must, but I will continue to make you look mean and foolish most of the time. I know how to deal with know it all bullies, even thoses who swear up and down that they are as pure as the driven snow.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 07:11 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

So let me get this straight.....You think his fans are entitled to every private moment of Robin Williams life AND his family should be forced to provide you and all the other nosy nellies with whatever they want or suspect?

His family is not going there because its their family business and the rest of us don't have a stake in this. He's gone, his family is entitled to privacy. I think you've been reading too much "Access Hollywood". You are just a nosy gossip.

JSYK Glitter, these are the words that justify my attack of you. It was a personal attack. I can and will follow you into the gutter, and I will intend to win when I do.

Stop doing that.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 07:41 pm
@hawkeye10,
Elvis had a lot of fans. Just because I don't enjoy his music and don't care to visit Graceland doesn't mean he wasn't popular. However, I remember the ghoulish frenzy after he died, and those photographs of his corpse that kept popping up for the morbidly curious. If you like that creepy stuff, fine. But you are jockying for access to personal information that you seem to believe you are entitled to know. But that's just not true, let his family grieve in private and don't compound their misery by demanding every grizzly detail so you can second guess and opine about motives.

By the way, I really do know how to deal with bullies, you only know how to be an aggrieved bully. Im pretty sure that makes you the ultimate victim. Or a crybaby. Im going back to not reading your malarky, so by all means return to your normal self. I can't promise to respond to anymore crap you post, I've already wasted enough time. Cheers
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 07:51 pm
Quote:
The Napa estate of the late actor Robin Williams has been reduced in price to $22.9 million -- a 23% reduction from early last year when it was listed at $29.9 million.

http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/hot-property/la-fi-hotprop-robin-williams-20151014-story.html

I missed this a few weeks ago. And in Robins head a few years ago it was worth $80 million or so. It was he said his last nest egg, and it has a $8 million mortgage. He would have been crushed with how little it is worth right now. Not wanting to find out how little it was worth is still in the mix as a contributing cause.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 11:34 pm
@glitterbag,
Wouldn't it be wonderful if horrific disease's like Lewy Body disease, MS, Alzheimers, Stage 4 Cancer, Huntington's and all the other dreadful things that trap people into a slow painful death didn't exist? Since it appears that we can't expect these things from occurring, wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a cure?

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 03:20 pm
Hey Hawk,

Today's your lucky day. Yippee, Robin Williams widow was interviewed on one of the morning shows. I hope she satisfactorily answered all of your questions
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 06:11 pm
@glitterbag,
Funny how its always everybody else with Hawkshite.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 06:26 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Hey Hawk,

Today's your lucky day. Yippee, Robin Williams widow was interviewed on one of the morning shows. I hope she satisfactorily answered all of your questions

She is all over the place now that she has settled with the kids. Clearly she is trying to repair her reputation but it does not work on me. The last thing Robin Williams would have wanted is this PR push of her bitching about the kids and telling stories about how pathetic his last days were. I still dont buy the stories she is telling about how much he declined in just three months.

I dont know yet what her game is. I suspect that she wants to write a book.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 06:48 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Yeah, its amusing. He seems to hate everybody, he's bonkers over the financial health of Robin Williams estate, you'd think he was in Robin's will.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 06:57 pm
@glitterbag,
About 80 threads have had action so far today. If you dont like any that you find you can always start a new one. If you are not interested in this one then dont let the door hit you on the ass in the way out.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 11:02 pm
@glitterbag,
I find it both interesting and amusing that you first invited Hawkeye to make a comment concerning R Williams wife interview and then attacked him for being interested after he posted a reply to your invitation.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 4 Nov, 2015 11:17 pm
@BillRM,
I find it more interesting to keep finding her hanging out on a thread she hates. Dang woman, get a life!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2015 01:42 am
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye,

It was documented that he "may" have had depression well yes, it's pretty evident from his own admission that he did.

It was also documented that he may have had Parkinson decease.

It's more than likely she does not want people to think he committed suicide through depression.

Anything else would mean that it was a brain disorder, not saying depression isn't who knows.

But, depression would suggest she as a wife, was un-able to jump him out of it and if she stated she's been searching for a year, you can bet your bottom dollar that she has been bashing herself up, wondering what she could have done.

Those in pain, will find another reason.

I think personally you are reading into it too much.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2015 03:17 am
Quote:
Robin Williams' widow has said the actor had only "three years left" to live as he became increasingly ill with Parkinson's Disease before he committed suicide.The Oscar-winning actor and comedian took his own life at the couple's home near San Francisco in August last year.
Susan Williams, 51, broke down in tears as she disclosed how the 63-year-old entertainer "just disintegrated before my eyes" after being diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11972632/Robin-Williams-widow-says-he-only-had-three-years-left-after-Parkinsons-diagnosis.html

Smells like bullshit. Can we get a doctor or two to attest to this? What do the kids and friends say about this story of the disintegration of Robin Williams?
farmerman

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2015 04:16 am
@hawkeye10,
Yesterdays NYT had an article about Lewy Body Dementia and its progress and prognosis. It allows you to take notice your advancing condition is only going to get worse and youre going to lose any touch with being a sentient being.
I say that most of us over 60 fear dementia more than death. (At least Im voting that way)
I think youre just overthinking again.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2015 09:04 am
@hawkeye10,
I am a witness to it in my own mother.