cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2014 11:01 pm
@firefly,
Well said, firefly. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Robin William; a great talent and human being.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 07:22 am
@firefly,
One of the side effects of antidepressants can be suicidal thoughts or actions.

http://www.drugwatch.com/ssri/suicide/

Quote:
In clinical trials and public use, there have been cases where antidepressant users have thought about, attempted or committed suicide.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2014 07:52 am
@hawkeye10,
I remember you saying Kim Jong Un was in Switzerland, and you were wrong about that, but did not have the guts to accept you were wrong.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2014 09:30 pm
The ranch has had another $4 million dropped from the asking price, now at $25.9 million
https://homes.yahoo.com/blogs/spaces/robin-williams--extraordinary--villa-of-smiles--is-back-on-the-market-212252484.html
glitterbag

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 12:25 am
@hawkeye10,
He was diagnosed with Lewy Body disease , but I've enjoyed watching you pick over a dead mans body. If his ranch drops another 1 mill, you will be jazzed for a month. You're a ghoul. Congratulations, Gomer
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2014 01:01 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You're a ghoul. Congratulations,

I am fascinated by humans, I want to understand humans so I watch and learn. Only when I can correctly predict and understand behavior of individual humans can I know that I get it. I believe Robin Williams decided to go because he decided after logical evaluation that he did not want to do what his future had lined up for him. I further believe that his wealth evaporating factored heavily into this. I believe that he had less than 10% of his peak wealth left, and that he knew that his last nest egg was actually worth far far less than the $75 million that he thought that he had thought for years that it actually was worth. Part of this was being stupid, letting his emotional involvement in the ranch screw up his judgement of what it was worth, and part of it was bad luck in needing to unload the ranch during a water emergency that he never saw coming, and thus had not lined up the water rights to allow the ranch to be a vineyard....he got the zoning but not the water..OOPS!

75...real estate agent laughs

50....no interest

30.....no interest

****!

we are down to $26 million, we shall see. There is still a $7 million mortgage outstanding fr the new house and stables...so the take is less.

Cant work because the talent is gone, money is going fast and is mostly gone, I will have to be in front of people being not funny...the opposite of funny.

**** IT, I'm out of here!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 07:05 pm

Autopsy: Robin Williams Had Lewy Body Dementia

The hallucination-causing disease may have contributed to his decision to commit suicide.
By Joanna Rothkopf / Salon
August 13, 2015

http://www.alternet.org/personal-health/autopsy-robin-williams-had-lewy-body-dementia

According to his official autopsy, actor and comedian Robin Williams had a disease called Lewy body dementia (LBD), which may have contributed to his decision to kill himself.
People with LBD have dementia and often appear disoriented. According to ABC News, Williams had displayed odd behavior in his final days — notably, he kept several watches in a sock and was “concerned about keeping the watches safe.”

“The dementia usually leads to significant cognitive impairment that interferes with everyday life,” said Angela Taylor, programming director of the Lewy Body Dementia Association in an interview with ABC News. Still, symptoms are hard to spot. “If you didn’t know them you may not realize anything is wrong.”
ADVERTISING

LBD is fairly common, with 1.3 million people suffering from the illness in the United States, although it largely remains undiagnosed since it shares symptoms with better-known diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.

Biologically, the disease stems from abnormal protein deposits in the brain stem where they stop the production of dopamine. In LBD, the deposits spread throughout the brain, including to the cerebral cortex (responsible for problem solving and perception). The main symptom is progressive dementia, although people with the disease may also experience complicated visual hallucinations that could include smells and sounds, trouble sleeping, changes in attention and symptoms generally associated with Parkinson’s disease (which Williams also had).

Typically, patients are diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease first, and then LBD symptoms begin to appear. An examination of Williams’ brain revealed that it had undergone changes associated with Alzheimer’s, in addition to Parkinson’s and LBD.

“Though his death is terribly sad,” Taylor said, “it’s a good opportunity to inform people about this disease and the importance of early diagnosis.”
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 07:11 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
said as if we can assume that he had delirium, and would not have killed himself if clear headed.

Might be that he found himself robbed of his gifts astonishing quickly, long before he had time to mentally prepare for the trauma, and decided to not deal with it.

This is an example of something that is common, the elite try to steer us in the direction they want us to go, and the truth is optional.
farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 04:15 am
@hawkeye10,
So this too, was Obama's doing eh?

I need to talk to my Rice Krispies more often.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 04:37 am
@farmerman,
His final movie just came out...Absolutely Anything, rated 8 on Rotten Tomatoes. This is what he was reduced to, doing very subpar work on crap projects .....for peanuts.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/absolutely_anything/

I think he knew what was coming, and did not want to face our pity. He could not live with disappointing us. Everything that was in the can when he died was crap.
farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 04:46 am
@hawkeye10,
He had been able to make a personal decision about keeping out of the movies , NO?. I saw his movie RV and it too must have been on the road to dementiatown.
Many former stars decided to bag it to avoid any further embarrasment, Charlton Heston, Michael J Fox, even Audrey Hepburn. Williams coulda done the same.

Politicians and some movie stars are Narcissistic I suppose.

farmerman

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 05:00 am
@farmerman,
I read the Rotten Tomatoes and I therefore assume that you HAVE NOT seen the movie and are just reading the reviews.

I still will probably stream it when its on the web. I like SImon Pegg (his Shaun of the CDead was anmaster stroke of underplayed comedy-I liked Pegg and Nick VFrost in PAUL, the movie that finally presented an alien as a sentient life form and not some simple minded or menacing species, and did it in a humorous fashion)

. If Williams was a voice- over for a dog in this movie, he had made the choice based on "What could possibly go wrong?" Noone seemed to be critical of his performance .
Afetr all, the idea of the movie IS, in my mind, a laudable concept. Looks like we have to blame PEGG for his inability to pull it off, and the Deceased Monty Python crew as just a bad choice for these aliens. I would have thought about a more hypochondriacal Billy Bob Thornton, Matt Damon, and Robt De Niro as an alien "Crew".

Bad casting isnt Williams fault.
HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 06:10 am
@bobsal u1553115,
LBD? Gee, nice to hear he had something and all the years of alcohol and cocaine use didn't do anything bad.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 06:17 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I like SImon Pegg

You might like Spaced the TV series that established him. This is his reaction to someone asking for a Jar Jar Binks action figure.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 06:59 am
@HesDeltanCaptain,
Whats your excuse?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 03:55 pm
Quote:
Robach explained that Robin Williams’s autopsy revealed he was suffering from Lewy body dementia, a debilitating brain disorder. “Most people think your husband killed himself because he was depressed,” Robach said.

“No, Lewy body dementia killed Robin,” Susan Williams said. “It’s what took his life. And that’s what I’ve spent the last year trying to get to the bottom of: what took my husband’s life.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2015/11/03/robin-williamss-widow-talks-about-the-actors-final-days-lewy-body-dementia-killed-robin/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_robinwilliams-1120am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

The problem with this theory is that according to what I have seen it is the diagnosis of dementia, it is the awareness of what is coming and not wanting to go through it, is the reason people kill themselves not the not straight thinking of dementia. While people are still thinking straight enough to know that they dont want to go through what is coming is when they off themselves, not after they are already not thinking well.

I still think I am right that Robin Williams killed himself because he rationally knew that he had lost his gift, and family and friends were not enough to keep him around knowing what was coming for his mind and body. The family is doing this little misdirection because they cant deal with the fact that they were not enough for Robin to live for. THe crappiness of his work that was released after his death supports this argument.
farmerman

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 04:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
or he did not wish to burden them with the inevitable. different ends of the same stick
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 05:06 pm
@farmerman,
Yep. And given how he hated to let fans down by not doing his act for them that seems reasonable. So why cant his family go there if that is the way it is? It would be great for the Robin Williams legacy.

I think there is some serious problems with this family. The court cases alone have been ridiculous. And they wont lower the asking on the ranch, which just sits and unless the state water situation is hashed out, which seems very unlikely anytime in the next decade, the place loses value as it does

And their story is bizarre....he had been working up to I think it was 90 days before he offed himself, and there are no reports that I have seen that he was having mental problems. I mean he knew his work sucked for a reason but no one else knew. And he is supposed to have gotten so bad in that very short time that he killed himself because he was confused? I mean essentially that is the tale they are telling. No way.

I loved Robin Williams, I loved his work, and I respected him as a person. I also know that since he was a great comic that he almost certainly had great darkness in him. I got a better sense of that after he died. So it kills me that the familiy and maybe the friends are telling lies, and that the journalists are too stupid to notice. And why do we not hear much from friends? Did he not have any or maybe they have been told by the family to egree with their lies or keep quiet and they do because they dont want all of this crap with the family to tarnish Robin legacy? This could go a lot of ways, but dang it, lets tell truth. Robin would have wanted us to say the truth about him.Ya sure you cant hardly be wrong about selling a victim story, they do work great most of the time, but the real story is if I am right a much richer very sad story of a victim, and dignity, and devoted goodness, and lot more really cool things about humans that we dont talk enough about. Lets not do the dramedy version of the Robin Williams Story as we think of him, lets do the truth.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 05:43 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Lets not do the dramedy version of the Robin Williams Story as we think of him, lets do the truth.

****, dramedy is the wrong word...what do they call stories like JFK and Selma, real historical events that are written to the extreme fancy of the author, often diving into pure fiction?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 05:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
So let me get this straight.....You think his fans are entitled to every private moment of Robin Williams life AND his family should be forced to provide you and all the other nosy nellies with whatever they want or suspect?

His family is not going there because its their family business and the rest of us don't have a stake in this. He's gone, his family is entitled to privacy. I think you've been reading too much "Access Hollywood". You are just a nosy gossip.