More American War in Iraq?

JTT

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 09:12 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
. screw Iraq, Iran, Afghans, and all the rest of those countries who dont mean shyt to me and show how much they hate us

Gee, big shock. They hate y'all because you continually invade their countries on flimsy pretexts, murder them with wild abandon and steal their wealth.

Y'all can hate just because your governments tell you to hate the latest boogeyman. Sheeple all!!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 09:24 pm
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-J4tL_XqjcG4/U6xvBbOlfhI/AAAAAAAAAmI/OBA0ijka_fY/s1600/maliki.jpg
Iraq Prime Minister Nouri al Maliki, expressing
dismay at failure of US democracy

Iraq Demands United States form a more inclusive government

Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al Maliki spoke for his parliament and cabinet today when he urged the United States to form a more inclusive government that was responsive to more than just the minority of extremely wealthy individuals.

"Polls show less than half of Americans approve of President Obama's performance, record public distrust of the US Congress, and little change economic, trade, budget, tax, and foreign policy regardless of which of the two major parties is in control of the White House or Congress," said Maliki.

"Further, recent studies have shown that American politicians are far more responsive to wealthy donors and past and future employers or business cronies than they are to their constituents even when what the wealthy want conflicts with the wishes of their constituents or actually harms them," he added.

"Therefore, for the stability of the United States and because of the effect their large economy and military presence has on the rest of the world, we ask that they dissolve their government and reconstitute a "salvation government" that is more inclusive of the vast majority and their economic interests and diminishes the influence of money in policy-making, whether through the inclusion of smaller parties or establishing means of direct democracy at the national level or whatever it takes," he concluded.

Maliki went on to say that the United States could learn from Iraq's mistakes before the US suffers an insurgency of its own.

Maliki could not resist ending on an ironic note.

"You know, the US could even learn a thing or two about democracy from us. The American people wanted to end their government's occupation of Iraq almost as much as Iraqis did. The Iraqi government responded appropriately, negotiating for the withdrawal of foreign troops, while the US negotiated fiercely to keep troops in the country and now looks for a way to reintroduce them, despite 72% of Americans saying the war was not worth it. If you think that's democracy, then Iraq still has some hidden WMD's I'd like to sell you."
JTT

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 09:30 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Everyone should be as honest with the regular **** up USA, instead of keeping silent about the USA's constant hypocritical moralizing.

The greatest terrorist group on the planet, the USA, telling others how to run their countries - absolutely ******* preposterous!!!
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2014 11:14 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
we do not have a system like Heinlein painted in his book "The StarShip Troopers" where you are not a citizen unless you risk your life for the state.

The system that Heinlein depicted is: Fascism.

Anyone who thinks that you should have to serve your country before you are allowed to have a say, is a Fascist.

Anyone who uses the term "chickenhawk", is a Fascist.

Thankfully the Founding Fathers rejected Fascism. They decided that in this country, the military will be subservient to the civilians.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 12:28 am
@BillRM,
Prove it you lying stupid prick.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 12:34 am
@BillRM,
Bill said:
Quote:
I had placed myself in harm way many times for the fun of it.

I was never in a fire fight but my brother was in viet and according to him it wasent fun. Nor did my three uncles who fought in the second world war claim to have any fun in Europe or the Philipines. With every post you get more and more stupid.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 12:40 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Too young for the first. Too old for the second. The only time I served was in peacetime. But I'm not a Rambo type but neither are you because you obviously spent your time bitching about the military if I am any judge of your type of person.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 02:17 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Feeling ashamed, eh? I can understand why.

BillRM seems to think that jumping out of an aeroplane with a parachute somehow equates to active service. That should give you an indication of how stupid he is, if you hadn't already worked that out from his garbled prose.

Like Oralboy he's an armchair general, extremely brave when it comes to other people's lives, not so much when it comes to his own.
BillRM

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 05:42 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Like Oralboy he's an armchair general, extremely brave when it comes to other people's lives, not so much when it comes to his own.

LOL being brave or not brave and or being willing to risk one life have nothing to do with having been in the military or not my stupid friend and that is the point not whether doing such things as jumping out of planes or flying a 300 pound aircraft is the same as military service.

In my fairly small flying club, over the years, we had lost five members due to accidents a rate of lost that would compare to a tour in combat.

So the point is once more I have no problem risking my life from time to time, it is in fact not a big deal one way or another and have little connection with being in the military or not.

Quote:

Next somehow I question that crawling around the mud in Vietnam for two years for example somehow made that person a general either or his opinion on when we need to used military force more correct then people who have not done so.
BillRM

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 05:48 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I was never in a fire fight but my brother was in viet and according to him it wasent fun. Nor did my three uncles who fought in the second world war claim to have any fun in Europe or the Philipines. With every post you get more and more stupid.

Sorry but you are the one being stupid as the point being is that over my lifetime I been more then willing to place my life in harm way just for the fun of it not because not to do so is a felony that would get me many years behind bars and or even shot for that matter.

Being willing to place your life at risk have nothing to do with being in or not being in the military.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 06:51 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Thankfully the Founding Fathers rejected Fascism. They decided that in this country, the military will be subservient to the civilians.

What a silly joke. The military and giant USA businesses run the USA and all you sheeple.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 07:10 am
@BillRM,

izzythepedo wrote:

LOL! I have more bravery in my little toe than izzy has in his entire family tree.
JTT

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 07:24 am
@oralloy,
I'll bet all that bravery really helps in the whacked out world of worlds of war.

Do you get to napalm poor villagers and put agent orange in their food?
BillRM

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 07:53 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
The system that Heinlein depicted is: Fascism.

Heinlein made a good sounding case for it and anyone could become a voting citizen if he or she would be willing to pay that price and not even someone like Bill Gate could be a full citizen without paying that price.

Quote:

From Starship Troopers by Heinlein

"Superficially, our system is only slightly different; we have democracy unlimited by race, color, creed, birth, wealth, sex, or conviction, and anyone may win sovereign power by a usually short and not too arduous term of service - nothing more than a light workout to our cave-man ancestors. But that slight difference is one between a system that works, since it is constructed to match the facts, and one that is inherently unstable. Since sovereign franchise is the ultimate in human authority, we insure that all who wield it accept the ultimate in social responsibility - we require each person who wishes to exert control over the state to wager his own life - and lose it, if need be - to save the life of the state. The maximum responsibility a human can accept is thus equated to the ultimate authority a human can exert. Yin and yang, perfect and equal."
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 07:59 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
I'll bet all that bravery really helps in the whacked out world of worlds of war.
Do you get to napalm poor villagers and put agent orange in their food?

You've been told many times that World of Warcraft is not about "machine guns and tanks", but is about "elves and orcs and dragons".

That said, I've helped infect villages with a sort of undead plague. Damned humans anyway. They don't taste nearly as good as fresh elf meat.

-- Dark Lady Watch Over You
BillRM

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 08:34 am
@oralloy,
With a dial up connection how do you play online games?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 08:38 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
In my fairly small flying club, over the years, we had lost five members due to accidents a rate of lost that would compare to a tour in combat.

I need say no more, you really have no concept of the difference.
JTT

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 08:42 am
@BillRM,
Good point, Bill.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 08:43 am
@oralloy,
You're a cowardly little rat who spends all your time fantasising about killing babies.

It's obvious what you are, a sad little virgin who still lives with his parents because he's too scared to move out and live on his own.

Human beings are talking, you should limit your discussions to fellow inbreds/beastialists.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 08:50 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
With a dial up connection how do you play online games?

WOW used to be possible with dialup, so long as you avoided major battles where tons of stuff was going on all at once. Raids on enemy capitals were off limits, but battlegrounds like Warsong Gulch or Arathi Basin worked fine.

I was never able to get Pandaria to install with dialup though, so the last time I've been to Azeroth was the end of Cataclysm.

I'm kind of chafing to get back.

I actually might be able to get wireless broadband this fall. The Obama Administration gave out some sort of grants to expand rural infrastructure or something. I'm told that I'll definitely be able to get a signal this fall if I build a 7 story tower. And with luck, I might even get a signal with just a rooftop antenna.
0 Replies