Thunderbolts of the gods

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 05:53 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Ron Hatch holds most of the basic patents for GPS; he claims that relativity is a bunch of bullshit and that GPS runs on Newtonian physics.

he is right!
farmerman

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 05:57 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Ron Hatch is easily looked up on Google. Hes one of the "lightning bolt fringies" and if he doesn't agree that relativistic corrections make the GPS network more accurate, then hes as much an idiot as you.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 06:01 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Ron Hatch is easily looked up on Google. Hes one of the "lightning bolt fringies" and if he doesn't agree that relativistic corrections make the GPS network more accurate, then hes as much an idiot as you.

lol, you are getting funny again!
Let's see, somewone who agrees with you that 'relativity' and all that **** is ok, but if someone thinks otherwise he is an 'idiot' .

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhttt!

You know, I don't believey you anymore sitting on a science board, your there to take notes!

Wink
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 06:06 am
and how about THIS man!? An 'idiot' too offcourse! Wink

Quote:
Louis Essen, elected FRS for developing the Caesium Clock, wrote to Nature that the alleged confirmation of Relativity by the gentlemen who took Caesium Clocks round the world by airplane was bogus because the caesium clock did not have the claimed accuracy. Nature refused to publish, preferring the PC 'confirmation' of relativity to stand. Essen told me that Dingle queered the pitch by making a mistake. Essen also told me that the Inst. Phys. broke its contract with him to publish an article even after he had checked the galleys. The Inst. Phys. also broke its contract with me to publish my article which later appeared in Wireless World in March 1979. The Inst. Phys. is riddled with unscientific PC - mania.
http://www.electromagnetism.demon.co.uk/w4rlectu.htm

In other words:

Quote:
One aspect of this subject which you have not dealt with is the accuracy and reliability of the experiments claimed to support the theory. The effects are on the border line of what can be measured. The authors tend to get the result required by the manipulation and selection of results. This was so with Eddington’s eclipse experiment, and also in the more resent results of Hafele and Keating with atomic clocks. This result was published in Nature, so I submitted a criticism to them. In spite of the fact that I had more experience with atomic clocks than anyone else, my criticism was rejected. It was later
published in the Creation Research Quarterly, vol. 14, 1977, p. 46 ff”
http://www.gsjournal.net/old/science/rickeressen.pdf

I wonder who the real 'idiot'' is here? Wink

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 06:22 am
here is another one:

it really is all lies:
Quote:
Abstract. The original test results were not published by Hafele & Keating, in their famous 1972 paper; they published figures that were radically different from the actual test results which are here published for the first time. An analysis of the real data shows that no credence can be given to the conclusions of Hafele & Keating.”
http://www.anti-relativity.com/hafelekeatingdebunk.htm
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 08:28 am
all these "anti-relativity.COM sites are the equivalent of self publication. Most of the fringies love the internet cause it gives an air of semi respectability for their "ideas"

The time -dilation effect has been measured and verified hundreds of times with clocks that are multi sensor cesium eR clocks. (The newest clocks are thousands of times more accurate than those of the original experiments in 1971)

Like gunga , you seem to like to poo poo "modern physics" but you sha,elessly only present the oldest data available to try to discount it.
Naughty boys.
Were used to gunga's fraud,, now I think we have you to include in his "posse". COuld you be gunga;s relative?
I think such luddite thinking is in the genes.

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 08:47 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
all these "anti-relativity.COM sites are the equivalent of self publication. Most of the fringies love the internet cause it gives an air of semi respectability for their "ideas"

The time -dilation effect has been measured and verified hundreds of times with clocks that are multi sensor cesium eR clocks. (The newest clocks are thousands of times more accurate than those of the original experiments in 1971)

Like gunga , you seem to like to poo poo "modern physics" but you sha,elessly only present the oldest data available to try to discount it.
Naughty boys.
Were used to gunga's fraud,, now I think we have you to include in his "posse". COuld you be gunga;s relative?
I think such luddite thinking is in the genes.

So you like to SELECT only the evidence you like?

So, Louis, the maker of the atomic clock is wrong?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhttttt!!!!

let me ask you this, do you really , really think 'relativity' is for real?????

and understand this, mathematics is NO SUBSTiTUtE for a real good conceptual understanding.

in this case, mathematics, makes one blind.
http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-today-s-scientists-have-substituted-mathematics-for-experiments-and-they-wander-off-through-nikola-tesla-183687.jpg

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 08:54 am
And, as I have said before, 'modern physics; has brought us NOTHING!
NOTHING at all

Not the transistor, not mri, not microwave, not tv, not radio, not wireless, and so on and so sorth.
Because they were ALL made and invented in an time the 'aether' was still en vogue! Once the "aether" disappeared from 'modern physics', physics became a joke and became more idiotic by the day. And now it is obsolete, 'modern physics' is hollow, a powerless and ridiculous thing we have to get rid of as soon as posible if we want progress.
farmerman

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 11:57 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
So you like to SELECT only the evidence you like?
I don't but apparently YOU DO, If there was any original questions re: the accuracy pf the first time dilation experiments, they've been answered many times over with NEW REPEATABLE Experiments. (That's all science can do, be repeatable).
All the corrections that are built into optics, GPS, GCMS and gravimetry have been correct in presenting the world and its measurements. If you deny that, just say"I deny all science"
an be done with it. Nobody's looking to you for any input anyway.
Its good that you have spendi, you both are attention whores.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 12:21 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Nobody's looking to you for any input anyway

lol, and you know this how? Wink

Quote:
Its good that you have spendi, you both are attention whores.

oh I like this one! if you have read my postings properly you should know why!
Hint: it is not about us Wink
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 12:27 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
Quote:
'modern physics' is hollow, a powerless and ridiculous thing we have to get rid of as soon as posible if we want progress.

I don't think anyone who thinks like you will ever be accused of making "progress", mostly because you have no idea in hell how science works (or else your just foolin with us and are actually a lot smarter than you make yourself sound)

Take DNA, It was discovered by isolating this cloudy mass of material from PUS. The physician, a Greman namedMeicher, named the material a 'nuclein" 10 yers later another physician isolated the nucleic acid nd the 5 bases (including Uracyl).
Aork in the early 1900s through the 1930;s indicated that there existed in the Nucleic acid-"A GIANT molecule responsible for Mendelian genetics and therefore heredity of organisms"
The thing that didn't allow any research to go further was equipment needed to be updated and theories needed to be coddled. Ros Franklins xray allowed Watson And Crick to propose a "Moseld " for DNA's structure and then that gave CRICK the idea for the grand ADAPTOR HYPOTHESIS. (Everything from that point on has been deeper understandings combined with nifty NEW gizmos, like PCR modules and theories of SNP's etc, and a complete mapping of the genomes of several organisms (INCLUING the Neanderthals)

ALL science must be collaborative and the new resides upon the shoulders of the old (except, at least in the case of DNA, the Old usually had NO FRIGGIN IDEA what the hell their initial discoveries were even about. DNA is that perfect example. The advances in DNA use (nanotech , nanotech bioinformatics, forensics, medicine, evolution, environmental restoration, separation of such things a s Rare earths from the sea, etc etc) are all since the late 1980's when a bloom of understanding gave rise to the use of this remarkeable molecule.

I can lecture upon all sorts of new findings in the earth sciences but Ill just put my little budgie , Quahog, to sleep.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 12:30 pm
@farmerman,
ah nice try!

you probaly didn't know that DNA in your cells in your body are backups
the original DNA is NOT IN YOUR BODY!

well, why haven't you learned that with science?

well?

well?

furthermore I don't care about the crap you are talking about, you just proves to me all the time that you are indoctrinated into this ****!

if you want to be intelligent and wise, than try first to chew on the thinks we say.
Mind you I am not saying you have to agree. but it is a process that takes time.

You seem to react all the time from reflex action, not from conscious based awareness. If you did you reaction would be more of the kind "Let me look into this first' , Notice the huge difference?

You think we are your enemy, were not.

we are here to free you. seriously.

farmerman

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 12:36 pm
@Quehoniaomath,

Of course Im all ears at what youre trying to convey.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 12:45 pm
@farmerman,
lol, you prove to me all the time you'r not!!
farmerman

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 12:48 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Are you gonna get into your story of laminin being shaped like a cross? and end it there? or have you something even more bizarre?

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 12:52 pm
@farmerman,
i was thinking now, who is the 'attention' whore here? Wink

You know..
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 3 May, 2014 12:57 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
if you want to be intelligent and wise, than try first to chew on the thinks we say.
Mind you I am not saying you have to agree. but it is a process that takes time.

Beleiving actually takes no time, youve just become a zombistic true believer that the world of testable results is not at your level. Id say that you need a healthy dose of more education in several areas.

Course you can just stay stupid and deny everything that's factual.Im afraid that you are the one who's indoctrinated by the Creationist mindset. They want nothing to do with testable fact or repeatable experiments or the scientific method. Its not to be trusted.

Nothin I can do to fix stupid. Youre on yer own Quahog

Carry on.

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 01:26 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Beleiving actually takes no time, youve just become a zombistic true believer that the world of testable results is not at your level. Id say that you need a healthy dose of more education in several areas.

Course you can just stay stupid and deny everything that's factual.Im afraid that you are the one who's indoctrinated by the Creationist mindset. They want nothing to do with testable fact or repeatable experiments or the scientific method. Its not to be trusted.

Nothin I can do to fix stupid. Youre on yer own Quahog

Carry on.

you really have a deep need for calling people names, it is funny though.

Furthermore you are in yopur postings not talking about 'education' but 'indoctrination'

what you are saying is, that if I don't believe in the crap you believe in I have to be 'educated" Well, where does that reminds me of, a movie, , hmmm, a novel I once read...hmm...Brave New something wasn't it? Wink

sorry to see but you are just a puppet in the system doing what the system wants you to do.

scary eh?
farmerman

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 05:20 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Im glad you don't take offense because I find it difficult believing that you are as you present yourself. You seem to believe untestable stuff but don't really understand why.

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 4 May, 2014 05:29 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
sorry to see but you are just a puppet in the system doing what the system wants you to do
And Ive labored hard in attaining advanced degrees by experimentation and providing repeatable evidence on my dissertation topics.

I am somewhat incredulous that someone could be as stupid as you appear. AMAZING!!
I still hold out that this is a huge joke by some guys out at Sandia

(A few years ago there was a guy from Brookhaven who went on the web posing as a Creationist and he got everyone all fired up . That was funny also.

You've successfully avoided inserting ANYTHING worth discussing . You have taken no point other than being against science and education.
Cool, now the novelty has left (As have a few others as you cansee)
I apparently am the only one left who has to more closely inspect the roots of obtuseness.