Thunderbolts of the gods

Setanta

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 01:52 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
As i've already pointed out, you provide no evidence for your silly rants. Don't expect that you can impose on others a standard that you won't meet yourself.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 02:05 pm
@Setanta,
offcourse it is, abunndantly clear to see.
i didn't abandon the topic, you are , as you seem to do all the time, jumping to conclusions.

now, what is your problem precisely?

and still no proof ? I am waiting.

It is very simple, isn't it? If there is no proof 'modern physics' works, then there is something terribly wrong with 'modern physics'and thus proves my point.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 02:29 pm
@Setanta,
Here, you must not have read this, or simply failed to understand it.

Setanta wrote:
As i've already pointed out, you provide no evidence for your silly rants. Don't expect that you can impose on others a standard that you won't meet yourself.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2014 02:47 pm
@gungasnake,
Don't agree with much of it or understand it completely but it is interesting.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:00 am
@Setanta,
Quote:

yes, I understand, there is no proof 'modern physics' works, hence it is invalid and very wrong.

I don't have to give proof, 'modern physics' has to give proof!

there really is none and apparently, because you also can't deliver any,
'modern physics' is wrong,

Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 04:12 am
@Quehoniaomath,
All you ever babble about is that this is "wrong," or it's "dumb" . . . and those are all ipse dixit pronouncements. If you can't frame a coherent argument, there's no reason to take you seriously. I suspect that no one here does.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 04:13 am
@Quehoniaomath,
No, quite the opposite, modern physics has , so far, been able to align data all of which supports the standards theory. SO far , NO vidence exists to support the plasma cosmology. Its up to those who pose it to provide proof that it is worth consideration.
Stop being an ignorant lazy schmuck.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 04:20 am
@farmerman,
oh again he loves to project AH's. ah well, it;s a case of learned helplesness I guess. Wink, but he! I could say "Thou protest too much' Wink

Anyway, I asked a few times of ''evidence' that 'modern physics' works

so far, no one has come up with examples!

it must be that difficult then eh? Wink

I know there is none whatsoever,

It it was very easy I would have spot some examples here.

farmerman

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 04:22 am
@Quehoniaomath,
If you cant then shut up and get back under your rock .
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 04:27 am
@farmerman,
Come on, grow up a little and be less childish, ok?
well, you can say whatever you want, OR give some applications of 'modern physics' If it was that easy then why don't you?

I know you can't,
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 04:30 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:
most theories in physics are hoaxes, and dumb, very very dumb, and all this by design.

the whole of 'modern physics' is obsolete. it really really is rubbishh.

Here, Bright Boy--you made this claim, but you've offered no proof. You can't expect people to meet standards you don't meet yourself.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 04:32 am
@Setanta,
what a nonsense. I just ask for proof that 'modern physics' works and all you can do is this?????????????????

what are you afraid of? just give some examples of applications from 'modern physics'

Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 04:36 am
@Quehoniaomath,
No, you make claims, offer no evidence, and then arrogantly sneer at others for offering no proof. That's the only nonsense going on here. What are you afraid of? Just give some evidence of your claims about modern physics--evidence other than "because i say so."
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:11 am
@Setanta,
it seems you can't give any.

You are really geting childish now.

As long as you can't give proof that 'Modern Physics" works, my claim still stands.

'modern physics' doesn't work.

Offcourse you want to turn the tables, but alas....

why is it soo difficult for you to find examples of the 'beautifull' 'modern physics'?

I always thought the one who does the claim, in this case, 'modern physics'
has to give proof, there is really no proof , hence 'modern physcis' is wrong, obsolete and so on and so forth

But you seem to have some trouble with this, right?

Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:22 am
@Quehoniaomath,
No, when you make a claim, you have the burden of proof. The real childishness here is your silly name-calling about physics and the educational system. No one is obliged to disprove your claims.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:29 am
@Setanta,
well , well, well

still no proof. am I surprised? Hell , no!

'modern physics' claims a lot! where is the evidence?

There is none, and you seem to be unable to deliver.

Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:31 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I am not modern physics. I have made no claim. You, however, have claimed that modern physics is "wrong," that it is "dumb." But you haven't given any proof. Well, well, well, still no proof.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:38 am
@Setanta,
well, let it make me easier for you because you don't understand at all.

I am indeed saying that 'modern physics' is 'ridiculous' and what have you,

But I am not the one who has to deliver to proof this.

the one who states that 'modern physics' works has to prove it does!

Put another way, if someone tells me that his car runs on gravity, isn''t the burden of proof on the one saying that the car runs on gravity?
As long as the person can't prove his claim, it is offcourse ridiculous and what have you.

Well, 'modern physics' claims it works, but I have seen no proof of it, hence it is absurd and ridiculous.

And it seems to be extremely difficult for you to give good examples
of 'modern physics',

As long as no proof is delivered that 'modern physics' works it is absurd and ridiculous, like the car on gravity.

Hope this will clarify a lot for you.

I am still waiting,..

Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:40 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Yes, if you make such a claim, you have the burden of proof. Keep your snotty remarks to yourself, you pathetic child.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 09:43 am
@Setanta,
lol

starting other AH's now? ah well,
I always have to laugh really hard when one is doing this sort of a thing,

Anyway,

well, you just proved you really don't understand what I am saying and you are only , by reflex action, repeating yourself without any understanding of logic.

yawn,,,