Thunderbolts of the gods

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 11:46 am
@Setanta,
lol, you really don't get it do you?
You just proved my point!
I am asking for examples from 'modern science' to proof that it works,
that is EXACTLY my point,

Let me make it easy for you now, because you are tying yourself in knots now.

Give me just ONE EXAMPLE of evidence 'modern science' works.

It seems to be very very difficult for you.
farmerman

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 11:50 am
@Quehoniaomath,
you've already done it, you are consistently substance-free.
Others may wish to argue your blank sheet but ill pass.
Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 11:51 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I don't have to provide you any such proof. I made no such claim. You, on the other hand, have treated us to a display of your verbal diarrhea for days on end now.

You said that modern physics is a hoax. Can you provide an example of a hoax in modern physics, and provide proof?

You have said that modern physics is wrong. Can you provide an example of where it is wrong, and provide proof?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 11:52 am
@farmerman,
So, it is not possible for you to give an example that 'modern science' works?

ah, well ok. that just proofs that I am right, until you can deliver.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 11:53 am
@Setanta,
just one example, I will go on for days if you can't deliver,

Until you can you are just proving me right! Wink

Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 11:54 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I have nothing to deliver. You're the one making bullshit claims, and so far you have delivered zero proof for your bulshit.

You said that modern physics is a hoax. Can you provide an example of a hoax in modern physics, and provide proof?

You have said that modern physics is wrong. Can you provide an example of where it is wrong, and provide proof?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 11:55 am
@Setanta,

gee, people here really don't get logic, do they?
Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 12:00 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
You're the one who has no clue about logic. You are the one who claims that modern science doesn't work. Therefore, you have a burden of proof, and you are not meeting it. University really sucked, huh? They expected to actually work and to learn, and you could't cut it, huh?

neologist

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 12:17 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:
So, it is not possible for you to give an example that 'modern science' works?

ah, well ok. that just proofs that I am right, until you can deliver.
Define modern science. Is there a cutoff date? Like 1757?
Or an era? Like post Galileo?

Or, dividing man's written history of 5000 or so years, let's say the last 10%

Or, what was the first notable scientific hoax? Would anything before that be not modern? Everything after that modern? Just trying to pin you down, since you declined my barbell in the water experiment.
farmerman

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:29 pm
@neologist,
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
A tri-smiley
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:30 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Define modern science. Is there a cutoff date? Like 1757?

he he he well the first more intelligent posting I have seen today! Thanks!

"modern science' is everything from when Einsten started his bullshit till the recent time. the present.

but because people here don't get it:

The transistor is supposed to come out of this time. and is called by many 'the outcome of 'modern science'

ehhhh wrong!

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 02:36 pm
@Setanta,
you still don't get it really.

Th 'burden of proof' is on 'Modern science"

There is no proof 'modern science' works, hence it is rubbish

what is not clear about this?

Can you explain why you can't follow simple logic?

and, to be more 'on topic' the theories in the 'electric universe' are way much beter and clever then the rubbish sold in 'modern science'

That is the reason I go on with showing it to be rubbish.

again, for the listeners outthere, there is NO PROOF 'modern science' works!
Hence, 'moderns science' is bullshit.

I know, I am attacking the 'science religion' now, lots of people can't handle that.

That's ok.
Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 03:03 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Has "Modern Science" been calling you up at night to harass you? How is there any burden of proof on "Modern Science?" I get that you want to weasel our of your obligation to meet the burden of proof, i get that just fine.

"Modern Science" is not active in this thread. "Modern Science" did not make any claims here. You are the one making claims. You have the burden of proof.

gungasnake

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2014 07:57 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:

Not all of modern physics, obviously. But the 20'th century magic physics is all garbage and it's all going away. Relativity, expanding universe, big bang, dark energy, dark matter, black holes, and every sort of thing like that.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 02:42 am
@gungasnake,
yep, you are right.

Blacky Holies are nonsens, Relativitytititi is a hoax, Biggie Bangie is non existent

AND there is and are no applications needing e.g. relativity.

It really is all nonsense. we are duped.

"Modern physics' has stalled physics, instead of progressed it.

Time to abandon 'Mpodern physics"

AND the 'electric universe' is much better in explaining!

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 02:59 am
@Setanta,
Nice try, won't help.

"Modern Science' is a sick bundle of ideas.

Why is this al so difficult for you?
Setanta

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 03:14 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I take it then, that you don't use a "smart phone," that you don't consider the ability to communicate via the internet, over long distances (using communications satellites and microwave transmission facilities) to be products of your "slick Modern Science?" You will gladly expose yourself to polio, tuberculosis, typhus and typhoid fever, cholera and a host of other diseases because "Modern Science" is a hoax, and cannot protect you or cure you? Almost every aspect of your life is made easier and more secure by the sciences at which you sneer. Why is that so difficult for you?

You're just ranting and posting utter bullshit. I'm done with you.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 03:53 am
@Setanta,
jumpng to conclusions again, are we? Wink

ALL the things you mentioned are NOT possible because of 'modern physics'.

not he technology of the smartphone, not the internet, not microwave, not wireless etc etc.

None of these exist because of 'Modern Science'.

Everything you mentioned about 'modern physics' is sheer propaganda.

"Modern Science" has nothing to do with this at all!

and btw I indeed don't use a 'smartphone' or even a 'mobile phone'
who in his right mind does want to fry his brains? Wink
(The real reason of the rise of these machines is to kill people 'softly')

farmerman

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 05:23 am
@Quehoniaomath,
quantum physics gave us the Laser, the transistor, high accuracy detectors for chem equipment and lots more.(Id have to go through each physical effect to see what stuff has been developed.)
advanced Xray detectors rely on Compton scattering principles and orbital energy states of electrons. (It works damn well too)Other things in modern physics (including the cell phone) rely upon GPS, quantum computing, quantum bundling and miniaturization developed
through quantum physics, and atomic energy.
Assume that "modern physics" started with Rutherford, and even Lord Kelvin (who was really on the right track about calculating the age of the earth from "winding down of a Thermo system"--He just didn't have any idea what goes into our planet's thermo system).
As far as the rest of "Modern science" -Chemistry, biology,and all sorts of sub disciplines have given us the place where we are now.

If you are a person who just feels that weve been fucked over by technology---That's another argument entirely. Ignoring technological advances from the initiation of modern science till now is kind of simple minded. Saying that modern science had nothing to do with anything---and then posting it by computer on a cloud based bulletin board is really a hoot and a half.

farmerman

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2014 05:37 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Waaiiit a minit-Ill bet youre one of those who believe that, humans got EVERYTHING we know from the aliens who came down and taught us (and Hitler too).
They already had modern physics
0 Replies