restaurant users

izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 02:34 pm
@JTT,
Hardly a public service when most of A2K has you on ignore.

You still don't get it.

http://www.haaretz.com/polopoly_fs/1.360996.1305074747!/image/1532716010.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_640/1532716010.jpg
JTT

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 02:48 pm
@izzythepush,
I get it fine, Izzy. I've explained it to you a number of times but given that you are so thick headed, once more is fine.

You, Contrex and your daughter are consummate liars. You and Contrex are language boobs. You both constantly make stupid errors in your descriptions of language, often in cheap attempts to smear, and you then proceed, in your typical dishonest manner to make excuses for yourself.

Quote:
You can prove anything with google.

Here, too, you simply don't have the foggiest notion. Compounding your stupidity, you refuse to explain your lunacies. Instead you gather a little cadre of school children around you to lie some more.

Need we talk about your equally stupid performance as regards 'hang'?

After all your lies, your woeful ignorance, still from you, there's no apology. That's totally in keeping with your patently dishonest nature.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 03:43 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I get it fine, Izzy.

Sure you do.

Btw, I'm the one doing a public service. While you're spending your time running around in circles, you're not ruining any other threads.
JTT

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 08:32 pm
@izzythepush,
You're the one running around in circles. That's the way it is for consummate liars like you. You're always having to cover your tracks.

I've been very busy in a lot of threads. Haven't noticed you around much though. You must be terribly hung over from pouring enough wine down your gullet to screw up the courage to make a fool of yourself as you've been doing.

Why you have chosen to make this spectacle of yourself, Izzy the putz and Putz Jr, not to mention the thief, Contrex, I can't begin to imagine.

Quote:
You can prove anything with google.

Still avoiding discussing your ludicrous suggestion, Izzy the putz.

How come you've disappeared from the other thread where you got whupped on another of your idiotic prescriptions?

I hope your hangover isn't too bad tomorrow.
wmwcjr

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 09:57 pm
Actually, most of this thread has nothing to do with "restaurant users."

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/word/more-drama-plz-smiley-emoticon.png

http://s14.rimg.info/91e29f719ee83c70d8934de42307832b.gif
TheSubliminalKid

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 01:31 am
@JTT,
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3fhg3cbGI1qkxjf4.jpg
izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 03:09 am
@JTT,
Still Oralboying I see. Now you're using the 'I know you are but what am I?' approach that most of us grew out of when we were ten.

The evidence keeps stacking up. Isn't it about time you came clean? The truth will set you free and all that.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 03:10 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
I've been very busy in a lot of threads. Haven't noticed you around much though.

That's because I've got a life.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 03:11 am
@wmwcjr,
Hi Bill! You take care.
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 03:17 am
@izzythepush,
Thank you! Smile

You, too, my friend! Smile
izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 03:18 am
@wmwcjr,
I am doing. I've sobered up enough just long enough to string a few words together, and now I'm going out driving. Great days.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 08:04 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
Honesty obviously wasn't needed for you to get into university. You must be adopted or your ma had some intelligence.

Why have you chosen you adopt your old man's lying nature, SLK?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2013 08:12 pm
@izzythepush,
Ever the consummate liar.

Quote:
That's because I've got a life.

You stay busy trying to get someone to fill your "extra" bedroom, do you, Iz? Is Frank heading over for a visit or are you working on OmSig to come share?

izzythepush

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2013 02:39 am
@JTT,
As a friendless git you naturally assume everyone else is like you. Where we're friendly and welcoming you're desperately sad and lonely. At least I live in a property with more than one room.

OmSigDavid has got something you'll never have, a sense of humour.
JTT

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2013 09:02 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
At least I live in a property with more than one room.

I'm sure that'll provide for a merry chase and lots of fun 'n games when and if you talk OmSig into visiting you, Iz.

Quote:
OmSigDavid has got something

That he does. Maybe he'll bring his gun so you two can play after you "get him drunk".

Still no apology from you, the consummate liar, for your language mistakes.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 03:30 am
@JTT,
You're the one who needs to apologise you sick ****.
JTT

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 08:51 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy, you're the sick one. I pointed up some time ago how you dream up nonsense and throw it about with wild abandon right after someone catches you out.

You lie like a sidewalk, you continue to lie even when you admit you are lying. You've got terribly sick **** sewed up and it looks like you've trained your daughter that way as well.

And now you're sidlin' up to OmSig, another seriously sick fella like you.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 09:06 am
@JTT,
I've simply pointed out, given that your automatic response to being asked a difficult question was to make disgusting remarks about abusing 13 year old girls, that such thoughts are probably deep seated. A psychiatrist would probably call it projection. I've not told any lies, I've just made a determination based on evidence. Given the wealth of evidence you've provided, it's not an unreasonable conclusion to arrive at. And, I'm not the only one to reach this conclusion. If the conclusion is wrong, you've only got yourself to blame.

You can call OmSigDavid a lot of things, but you can't call him dull. Despite disagreeing with him politically on just about everything he's always been very friendly, and he gets the joke. You don't, you're repetitive, rude, humourless and very very dull.

Now you can go off on another one of your Oralboyesque rants where you call everyone cowards and liars.
JTT

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 04:32 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I've simply pointed out, given that your automatic response to being asked a difficult question was to make disgusting remarks about abusing 13 year old girls,

Here's how things actually transpired. Surprise surprise, Izzy the consummate liar is lying once more.

==================http://able2know.org/topic/220631-4#top

@izzythepush,
Izzy: Let's deal with the facts,

jtt: That suits me fine, Izzy, but it's not something that you are capable of.

Izzy: I said that it was a bit creepy the way you obsess with Gracie. It is a bit creepy, you're a bit creepy.

jtt: Yes, you did raise this nonsense without the least bit of proof. You continued to advance it, again, without any proof.

Izzy: Your personal profile shows that you're still following her.

jtt: No, it doesn't show that at all. But with your exceptional talent of spreading lies, you are attempting to make it look that way.

Izzy: When I asked you why you wouldn't talk about any war crimes you may have participated in,

jtt: Really, think about what you are saying, Izzy. Think about what you were trying to do, again, without a scintilla of proof.

Izzy: you suggested in very strong terms that I had been sodomising my daughter since she was 13.

jtt: A flat out lie, but what can one expect from you. I SPECIFICALLY stated that such an accusation was as ludicrous an accusation as the ones you were advancing. You were the dishonest fellow who took a statement that a four year old child could not fail to understand and ran with it. One can only begin to imagine how badly you twisted the facts when you PMed your daughter.

Izzy: My daughter had to slap you down for the creep you are.

jtt: Yes, I notice that your daughter was a regular chip off the old block - or, she was so badly misinformed by Izzytheliar that she failed to discern for herself how the facts actually played out.

Izzy:
You were the one who brought up the issue of sodomising 13 year old girls,

jtt:
Explained above. But let me explain it once more to illustrate just how deeply ingrained dishonesty is in your person, Izzy.

You made some outlandish accusations without a shred of evidence. I described those being as equally outlandish, being on the same level as an untrue accusation that you had been sodomizing your daughter.

Again, it was you, the dishonest one who twisted all that into whatever it is your twisted mind can conjure up just because you get caught out on your hypocrisy and your lies.

Izzy:
13 being the same age Gracie was when she last posted on this forum.

jtt: A typical piece of Izzy "evidence". But you didn't stop there, Izzy. More typical examples of Izzy "evidence" followed.

==================
JTT

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2013 04:34 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You can call OmSigDavid a lot of things, but you can't call him dull.

Om is exceedingly dull, on language. But you wouldn't be able to discern that because you are as dull as Sig.

Quote:
Despite disagreeing with him politically on just about everything he's always been very friendly, and he gets the joke.

That's nice to hear, Izzy. I'm sure that you two would make a nice couple.
0 Replies