restaurant users

izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 03:54 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

So you google it, Izzy. It's your contention.

I have googled it, as you know it's not difficult.

JTT wrote:
That's because you have both lied here in a slimy and vain attempt to smear me.

You can't get much slimier than someone who talks about sexually abusing 13 year old girls whenever he's faced with a tricky question.

That's what you did. That says a hell of a lot about what sort of person you are. I don't have to tell any lies, you've been given plenty of rope, you hanged yourself a long time ago. That's why so many people have you on ignore.

Now you can go back to lying to yourself. You're the only one who believes those lies.

JTT

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 03:56 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I have googled it,

No link, Izzy the Liar.

And you haven't addressed the language issue. Why? Because you can't.
JTT

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:05 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You can't get much slimier than someone who talks about sexually abusing 13 year old girls whenever he's faced with a tricky question.

That's what you did.

No, that's not what I did at all.

Here, again, is how things actually transpired.

Quote:
http://able2know.org/topic/220631-4#top

@izzythepush,
Izzy: Let's deal with the facts,

jtt: That suits me fine, Izzy, but it's not something that you are capable of.

Izzy: I said that it was a bit creepy the way you obsess with Gracie. It is a bit creepy, you're a bit creepy.

jtt: Yes, you did raise this nonsense without the least bit of proof. You continued to advance it, again, without any proof.

Izzy: Your personal profile shows that you're still following her.

jtt: No, it doesn't show that at all. But with your exceptional talent of spreading lies, you are attempting to make it look that way.

Izzy: When I asked you why you wouldn't talk about any war crimes you may have participated in,

jtt: Really, think about what you are saying, Izzy. Think about what you were trying to do, again, without a scintilla of proof.

Izzy: you suggested in very strong terms that I had been sodomising my daughter since she was 13.

jtt: A flat out lie, but what can one expect from you. I SPECIFICALLY stated that such an accusation was as ludicrous an accusation as the ones you were advancing. You were the dishonest fellow who took a statement that a four year old child could not fail to understand and ran with it. One can only begin to imagine how badly you twisted the facts when you PMed your daughter.

Izzy: My daughter had to slap you down for the creep you are.

jtt: Yes, I notice that your daughter was a regular chip off the old block - or, she was so badly misinformed by Izzytheliar that she failed to discern for herself how the facts actually played out.

Izzy:
You were the one who brought up the issue of sodomising 13 year old girls,

jtt:
Explained above. But let me explain it once more to illustrate just how deeply ingrained dishonesty is in your person, Izzy.

You made some outlandish accusations without a shred of evidence. I described those being as equally outlandish, being on the same level as an untrue accusation that you had been sodomizing your daughter.

Again, it was you, the dishonest one who twisted all that into whatever it is your twisted mind can conjure up just because you get caught out on your hypocrisy and your lies.

Izzy:
13 being the same age Gracie was when she last posted on this forum.

jtt: A typical piece of Izzy "evidence". But you didn't stop there, Izzy. More typical examples of Izzy "evidence" followed.

izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:06 pm
@JTT,
The language issue is basically sorted out. You really need a link you sad pathetic man? You're even more ridiculous than I thought. Here you go.

"JTT is a ****"

"About 3,050,000 results"

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGHP_en-GBGB440GB440&q=JTT+is+a+****
izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:11 pm
@JTT,
That's what happened. The fact that you think that behaviour puts you in a good light shows exactly what a sick nonce you are.

I doesn't matter that you implied the claim was ludicrous You made the claim. That's how your mind works, because that's the first thing you thought of.

You can splutter and curse as much as you like, but there's no getting away from that.
JTT

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:18 pm
@izzythepush,
Speaking of a sad pathetic little man, you don't even know how to do a Google search, Izzy the Liar.

++++++++++++

Google exact phrase search
English only pages
UK region only

Results:
Information No results found for "JTT is a ****".

+++++++++++++++++++

Note that you still haven't addressed the language issue, Izzy the Grandiose Liar.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:19 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
, just that it was a possible use
Okay JTT my bad

But thanks for the links. I hoping others find them useful or interesting
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:24 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Did he do that?
contrex

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:25 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
English only pages
UK region only

Results:

He actually bit! W00T!
JTT

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:26 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I [sic]doesn't matter that you implied the claim was ludicrous You[sic] made the claim.

Settle down, Iz, you're getting spittle all over your chin.

No, Izzy the Grandiose Liar. The facts are there for all to see. I didn't imply the claim was ludicrous. I pointed out clearly that it was as ludicrous as all the silly accusations you were making - ones without a semblance of proof.

How do we know there is no proof? Because you never offer any. You just dream up more lies. But I have to note, you are damn good at making up lies.

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:28 pm
@contrex,
Yes, Contrex, I'm honest that way.

When can we expect to see your admission that you are a liar and a thief?

You still haven't addressed the language issue, but that's nothing at all new.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 05:11 pm
@contrex,
He did exactly that. I suggested that as he was so well acquainted with war crimes he might have committed some himself. He did not deny that, but said that I was being preposterous and said it was like saying I'd sodomised my daughter since she was 13.

She then felt compelled to visit the thread to call JTT out for the sick **** he is. You can draw your own conclusions about the sort of person he is.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 05:18 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

JTT wrote:
English only pages
UK region only

Results:

He actually bit! W00T!

I knew he would, he always has to be right, even to the point of absurdity.

He reminds me of a physics teacher I once had who could always be goaded into doing ridiculous things. In one lesson he karate chopped a ruler to prove how strong he was. When he weren't impressed, he almost broke his hand trying (and failing) to break an actual plank. All because we told him one of the other teachers had said he was a wimp.
JTT

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 08:34 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
He did not deny that, but said that I was being preposterous and said it was like saying I'd sodomised my daughter since she was 13.

Precisely. You know you have to fess up because you got caught out yet again in another Izzy lying spree.

Quote:
She then felt compelled to visit the thread

Right after Izzy rushed to PM her across the world despite knowing that he had lied his ass off.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 08:36 pm
@izzythepush,
An admission that you lied, bald faced just as I had stated.

We won't see any of your "honesty" from Contrex the thief.

You both should stay out of the language threads. Who is going to want to trust two such accomplished liars?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2013 01:48 am
He really is nutty, isn't he?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2013 01:57 am
@contrex,
Lost the plot a long time ago. I wonder what was going through his head when he googled "JTT is a ****." Perhaps it was 'This will prove I'm not a ****.'
contrex

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2013 02:14 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Perhaps it was 'This will prove I'm not a ****.'

I could have told him that there is no way to prove that one is not a ****.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2013 03:18 am
@contrex,
He doesn't have a sense of humour, he constantly misses the joke, and when he does try to be funny he just ends up being weird. Those who insist on being taken seriously often end up looking ridiculous.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 26 Oct, 2013 05:14 am
@contrex,
The two schoolboys go on screaming, "Look at us, we're more than happy to lie our asses off even when we were dead wrong."