restaurant users

JTT

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 05:02 pm
@roger,
Quote:
True enough, but keep in mind how ofthe she/he/it used to post google hit counts to supposedly prove some language useage or another.

I've asked you before, Roger. Do you believe that there is a problem using Google in the fashion you have described here?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 05:08 pm
@JTT,
You're the one who needs to apologise, you should have done so months ago, for being completely repulsive.

That aside, you've been an absolute hoot on this thread. I've had a lot of fun, and a lot of laughs, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that. You've actually done something good for once, a sort of unintended altruism as it were, (a concept that would normally be completely alien to you). Don't ever change. Please don't.

JTT

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 05:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Both Professor Pullum and I have pointed out just how full of **** you are, Izzy. You've had a lot of fun firmly establishing yourself as the leading liar of A2K, TSK and Contrex close seconds.

That oughta make your daughter proud of the old man.

And what's so amazing, even when you're shown to be such a grandiose liar, a putz on language and just an all round asshole, you haven't got the honesty, whoops, of course not, to fess up to your mistakes.

What juvenile antics have you and the thief, Contrex, got dreamed up for your encore?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 05:51 pm
@JTT,
Oh God, why are you still going on about this? This has gone beyond a joke, how absurd do you want to be? Can't you just be satisfied with appearing ridiculous?

Btw, Professor Pullum is a joke name, he pretends to be a dentist in his spare time. (I bet he's not even a real professor.) West Wickham is known to produce bullshit merchants. For a start it's not really in Kent, it's really part of London. Take it from one who knows. I'm a man of Kent, not a Kentish man.

You've never even been to Kent. What the **** do you know?
JTT

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 06:58 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You've never even been to Kent. What the **** do you know?

I know that you lied your ass off, [as does everyone else] you admitted that you were lying and then bragged about how much fun it was for you to be lying your ass off.

[I'm sure that folks will want to know that you enjoy lying in discussions here at A2K]

I know that you hooked up with a known thief/plagiarizer and your lying offspring, good work, dad, to lie some more.

I know that you were wrong about the language issue that you raised and never discussed. You would think that you would know better when you are such an ignorant putz on language issues.

Quote:
Btw, Professor Pullum is a joke name, he pretends to be a dentist in his spare time. (I bet he's not even a real professor.)

Can you read, Iz, or do you have to wait for someone to come around and read your posts to you? Do you PM them to your daughter and then she skypes you to explain?

He is a co-author of the Cambridge Grammar of the English Language.

Now you go to your second favorite thing - casting false aspersions with no proof whatsoever. That's exactly what got you in so much trouble before, Izzy, your patently dishonest nature.

And you had the temerity to suggest I should man up and apologize. Apologize to a lying threesome - nonsense.
JTT

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 07:21 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You're the one who needs to apologise, you should have done so months ago, for being completely repulsive.

Again with the lies, the false accusations, the slippery underhandedness that is sooooooo Izzy.

You attempted to make a mountain out of a molehill to cover the fact that you were making false accusations just to get back at me. You do this to folks when you get caught out for one or the other dishonest Izzy thing.

=========================

http://able2know.org/topic/220631-4#top

@izzythepush,
Izzy: Let's deal with the facts,

jtt: That suits me fine, Izzy, but it's not something that you are capable of.

Izzy: I said that it was a bit creepy the way you obsess with Gracie. It is a bit creepy, you're a bit creepy.

jtt: Yes, you did raise this nonsense without the least bit of proof. You continued to advance it, again, without any proof.

Izzy: Your personal profile shows that you're still following her.

jtt: No, it doesn't show that at all. But with your exceptional talent of spreading lies, you are attempting to make it look that way.

Izzy: When I asked you why you wouldn't talk about any war crimes you may have participated in,

jtt: Really, think about what you are saying, Izzy. Think about what you were trying to do, again, without a scintilla of proof.

Izzy: you suggested in very strong terms that I had been sodomising my daughter since she was 13.

jtt: A flat out lie, but what can one expect from you. I SPECIFICALLY stated that such an accusation was as ludicrous an accusation as the ones you were advancing. You were the dishonest fellow who took a statement that a four year old child could not fail to understand and ran with it. One can only begin to imagine how badly you twisted the facts when you PMed your daughter.

Izzy: My daughter had to slap you down for the creep you are.

jtt: Yes, I notice that your daughter was a regular chip off the old block - or, she was so badly misinformed by Izzytheliar that she failed to discern for herself how the facts actually played out.

Izzy:
You were the one who brought up the issue of sodomising 13 year old girls,

jtt:
Explained above. But let me explain it once more to illustrate just how deeply ingrained dishonesty is in your person, Izzy.

You made some outlandish accusations without a shred of evidence. I described those being as equally outlandish, being on the same level as an untrue accusation that you had been sodomizing your daughter.

Again, it was you, the dishonest one who twisted all that into whatever it is your twisted mind can conjure up just because you get caught out on your hypocrisy and your lies.

Izzy:
13 being the same age Gracie was when she last posted on this forum.

jtt: A typical piece of Izzy "evidence". But you didn't stop there, Izzy. More typical examples of Izzy "evidence" followed.

JTT

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 08:02 pm
@timur,
I appreciate your sense of honesty, Timur.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2013 11:22 pm
@izzythepush,
R u related to Clark ?

David
izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 03:18 am
@JTT,
Still not facing up to facts I see.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 03:22 am
@JTT,
You still need to apologise for making disgusting insinuations. You can Oralboy as much as you like, but there's no getting away from the fact that you've got a thing about sexual violence towards 13 year old girls.

In so many ways you're a sick piece of crap just like Oralboy. You're both friendless, clueless and humourless.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 03:24 am
@OmSigDAVID,
When I was kid I did think my dad was Superman, but when I grew up I realised he was just an everyday guy, with a cape.
0 Replies

TheSubliminalKid

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 10:01 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Izzy the liar works his wonders. Is TheSubliminalKid the liar taking over for you on the next shift?

Are you upset?
JTT

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 10:09 am
@TheSubliminalKid,
Not at all, SLK. I'm just wondering why you and your father are so willing to blatantly lie.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 10:21 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You still need to apologise for making disgusting insinuations.

That's your area of expertise, Izzy. It's right here in this very post.

The rest of the time you are just out and out lying or encouraging your daughter to do the same.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 10:57 am
@JTT,
That's not much of an apology.
JTT

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 11:01 am
@izzythepush,
You and your daughter, still lying your asses off, still doing what you like to use as your perpetual whine.

Let me remind you, Izzy, that you have done nothing but lie, spread false insinuations. Timur called you on it and you ignored him just as you ignore the truth in all other respects.

You know there still is some hope for your daughter.
contrex

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 11:23 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
West Wickham is known to produce bullshit merchants. For a start it's not really in Kent, it's really part of London. Take it from one who knows. I'm a man of Kent, not a Kentish man.

It was Kent until 1965. As a South London lad of a certain age, I remember well during my childhood various relatives who had made it out to places like Beckenham, Bromley, Orpington, Purley, and, yes, West Wickham. Some, not all, used to love letting you know that they lived in "Kent" or "Surrey". Even Thornton Heath and Mitcham counted as "Surrey". Imagine their chagrin in 1965 when Greater London was created and their addresses now were in the London Boroughs of Bromley, Croydon or Merton. My Orpington auntie was always going on about things she had read in the Kent Messenger. A curiosity was Penge which was under the Parish Of Battersea, then the Metropolitan Borough Of Works and finally the London County Council until it was hived off to be made part of Kent in 1900. As far as I know people didn't boast about living in Penge.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 12:09 pm
@JTT,
Let me remind you JTT, that you have done nothing but miss the point completely. You've ably demonstrated that there's no hope for you at all by keeping going as long as you have.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 12:12 pm
@contrex,
Gillingham isn't quite so leafy as a lot of the places you mentioned, but it is in Kent. It's even got a football team. London was where we went for most of the school trips.
JTT

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 01:24 pm
@izzythepush,
That's pretty rich coming from the compulsive liar and language boob and his compatriot, the thief.

I don't mind pointing out just what patently dishonest people you, your daughter and Contrex are. Consider it a public service.