Hateful Jews

Foofie

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 12:37 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Why do you think white Americans will be at all bothered by the persecution of black Africans? Look how they celebrated the murder of Trayvon Martin.

Can you use the language that your nation originated correctly? Not ALL white Americans. Quantum leaps in generalizations is often considered the mark of one being under-educated formally in the U.S. There used to be a tv show with a main character called Archie Bunker. He was supposed to typify some Americans' working classes generalizations about every group in U.S. society. His explanations often began, "Ya got yer Jews, Catholics, Pollacks, Irish, I-talians, etc., etc...."
Foofie

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 12:46 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

When discussing Israel it's always best to choose your words carefully. A lot of Israel apologists call all legitimate criticism of Israel anti-Semitic. That's so they don't have engage with what's going on over there. A better thread title would be "Racism in Israel." Those people will still call you anti-Semitic, but they'll find it harder to go off on tangents.

Since there were news cameras, and the crowd knew they were being filmed, how much was theatre to let Africans know that Israel is less hospitable than some European countries they also go to?

Actually, Gentiles should, in my opinion, choose their words carefully when speaking to anyone that is a philo-Semite, since many philo-Semites seem to have internalized the horror of the Holocaust, and find themselves somewhat ashamed of European behavior, so they can be as hypersensitive as someone who lost family in a concentration camp, in my opinion. Especially, when the person being talked to is someone who was born post WWII, or in the early 1940's. They often tend to think history is erased every twenty years, or so, in my opinion.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 12:52 pm
Who here has heard of "Pallywood." They have staged so many bogus videos there is no reason to think they are not behind that video too.
And it goes without saying that Islamic money will keep it going(the video) until they think they have exploited enough.
Foofie

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 12:57 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Israel is illegally occupying the West Bank and blockading the Gaza Strip. Fact. Any bullshit claims you make ignore international law.

The West Bank is the west bank of the Jordan River. Jordan is no older than Israel, after the Ottoman Empire fell. You are giving no credence to the Orthodox believing that Jews are living in Judea and Samaria, not the West Bank or the Gaza Strip.

Actually, building settlements in the West Bank is just part of the Muslim/Arab learning curve for the 22nd century, to learn to live with Jews. Didn't Jews in Europe and the Americas have to learn to live with Christians, to feel comfortable in their existences? Do you think I want to live with Christians and their holiday fever during the Christmas season? There are no more secular Jewish neighborhoods in NYC; they are all Black neighborhoods today. Why do Muslims have the luxury of being insular? If I can adapt, so can they, in my opinion.
JTT

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 01:00 pm
@Foofie,
So you didn't watch the video, Foofie.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 01:08 pm
How about some history. Does anyone recall the alliance between Hitler and the Grand Mufti?
Did you know that the SS had an division of all Islamic soldiers.
And did you know the Mufti had a considerable amount of say in Hitlers "Final Solution."
0 Replies

Foofie

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 01:11 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Did you watch the video, Foofie? Did you notice the uncanny resemblance to actions that occurred in Germany in the mid to late 1930s?
I do not watch videos. Nor, was I around in the 1930's to make comparisons.

By the way, there are about 120,000 Africans in Israel, quite assimilated into the society. Israel air evactuated them since 1980 or so. They are Ethiopean Jews. Try to say that slowly, Ethiopean J-E-W-S. Israel is not an open club. To join one must be a J-E-W. Sort of like any private club. The world might not like a private club in the 21st century, but then again Hitler was elected democratically, and that could happen again somewhere else, so Jews need a private club, so to speak, as a safe haven, since there are Jews living in many countries, and some Gentiles seem to catch an anti-Semitic fever of sorts, almost like the waves of a periodic flu? Something perhaps about the immune system of some Gentiles? It might be caused by a genetic flaw, regarding "resentment towards achievers"?
coldjoint

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 01:14 pm
@Foofie,
Imagine how Muslims feel. The Jews have made them look pretty bad, but they did have a lot of help from Islam.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 01:16 pm
izzythepush wrote:

Why do you think white Americans will be at all bothered by the persecution of black Africans? Look how they celebrated the murder of Trayvon Martin.

I wasn't invited to a single party.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 01:30 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I was reminded of Kristalnacht when I saw the footage of right wing Israelis assaulting African migrants,

Ignorant schlump!

Nonsense!

To equate this horrible and despicable act shown in the video as being on par with Kristallnacht shows how little you actually know about the historical facts and the time period which led up to that night and the subsequent horrors. Then again, this is your usual (don't deny it, you have threads dedicated to this sort of agenda):

'all Israelis are bad' 'all Americans are racists' 'blubbity blubbity blub blub'
your incessant whining and maniacal ignorance of nearly all things (not just history) is impressive.
(now placing uggy the douche back on ignore where it belongs)

In no way do I condone what is shown in the video, it is an unfortunate statement of how select individuals still, even after all these years and with all the lessons which have been offered over centuries, still harbor hatred and resentment towards anybody who is in any way shape, form or thought not entirely in line with their thinking and being.
JTT

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 02:03 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
To equate this horrible and despicable act shown in the video as being on par with Kristallnacht shows how little you actually know about the historical facts and the time period which led up to that night and the subsequent horrors.

I especially like the part of your post, Sturgis, where you so carefully laid out your historical arguments, bang bang bang, to show Izzy just how he was mistaken. That was truly a classic.

And now you tell us that you are headed to your back to your smelly little hole. You are really quite the contortionist.

One has to note the large number of Americans who not only make use of ignore, but also loudly proclaim that they are doing so and on more than the odd occasion, have 'ignore parties' where they can get together to tell everyone about their widespread use of ignore.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 02:06 pm
@Sturgis,
Always full of **** Turgid, like when you waxed lyrical about would be Nazi collaborator Yitzhak Shamir. Everyone knows your brain turned to **** long ago.

Whoever tagged this racist troll certainly had the gift of prophecy, not for Cyracuz, but for the bunch of assorted lowlife fascists that followed. I won't be contributing any more to this thread.

You really are a hateful piece of ****.
coldjoint

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 07:24 pm
You really are a hateful piece of ****.

The above from Izzy. Why is Sturgis hateful. I saw nothing hateful in his post.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 10:31 pm
Quote:
A children's educational magazine sponsored by the Palestinian Authority extols the wit and wisdom of Adolf Hitler -- by wrongly attributing 10 quotes to the Nazi leader.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/10/22/palestinian-authority-kids-mag-publishes-bogus-wit-and-wisdom-adolf-hitler/
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 04:15 am
@Sturgis,
Quote:
In no way do I condone what is shown in the video, it is an unfortunate statement of how select individuals still, even after all these years and with all the lessons which have been offered over centuries, still harbor hatred and resentment towards anybody who is in any way shape, form or thought not entirely in line with their thinking and being.

This is what I would expect to hear from anyone, particularly someone who feels an association with Israel, but not with the views expressed in the OP video.

But from the video it appears that this issue is used for political gain. If that is indeed the case, those select individuals are not few. But I say "if" because one video is hardly conclusive, and there is always the cutting and editing to consider.

A good question to ask is perhaps if the views and attitudes expressed in the video are common in Israel?
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:01 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Haaretz always has good, very professional and very candid reportage. I'm sure they're a serious thorn in the side of the Zionists.

I'm a Zionist sympathizer, and Haaretz has never been a problem for me.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:02 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
coldjoint wrote:
JTT wrote:
coldjoint wrote:
JTT wrote:
Quote:
You just arrived on this forum

This matters not at all, Izzy.

Quote:
and have already uttered a lot of racist crap.

This does matter.

Oh,maybe you can tell me the racist crap. if you can't it shows that is all you got. One example please.

"You're married to a Nigger" "may you be raped", ...

"You want to help Africans. Go to Africa." to Israeli citizens who, in the Israeli democratic state, have every right to help the poor and less fortunate.

"Friends, today in the Knesset I said, "the Sudanese are a cancer in our body!

Top Israeli Rabbis forbidding Jews from renting to Africans.

I did not say that. Because the is one comment like that on this thread makes me racist. Do you have cognition problems?

I didn't say that you said that. I pointed out some of the racist comments of the hateful Israelis/Jews in that video, which is, after all, the issue at hand.

It seems pretty clear that he was accused of racism, and was asking for examples of his alleged racism.

To offer those phrases in response to his query would seem to be an accusation against him.

I have not read all of his posts, but I'm guessing all accusations of racism against him are untrue.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:03 am
@Foofie,

izzythepush wrote:

Self defense is hardly murder. And pointing out that reality is hardly celebrating.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:03 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Who here has heard of "Pallywood." They have staged so many bogus videos there is no reason to think they are not behind that video too.
And it goes without saying that Islamic money will keep it going(the video) until they think they have exploited enough.

I've gotten to the point where I automatically disbelieve every single claim that the Palestinians make.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:05 am
@Foofie,

izzythepush wrote:
Israel is illegally occupying the West Bank and blockading the Gaza Strip. Fact. Any bullshit claims you make ignore international law.

Actually international law clearly states that blockades are legitimate acts of war, so let's dispense with your lie there first.

As for the "occupation", the Palestinians will not have any right to any land unless they first negotiate the creation of a Palestinian state with Israel.

Should such a deal be reached, Israel will dismantle any Israeli settlements that are on land that is given to the Palestinians.

Should the Palestinians refuse to make peace this time (this is pretty much their last chance), Israel will remain the legitimate owner of the West Bank, and will be free to do with it as they please. Likely the Palestinians will end up having to all be deported to Gaza.