Hateful Jews

coldjoint

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 10:15 am
@izzythepush,
It is international law that says "disputed territories" cannot be occupied.
izzythepush

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 10:16 am
@coldjoint,
They're not ******* disputed.
coldjoint

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 10:16 am
@izzythepush,
Because I defend Israel I am racist? You can do better than that.
0 Replies

JTT

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 10:29 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You just arrived on this forum

This matters not at all, Izzy.

Quote:
and have already uttered a lot of racist crap.

This does matter.
coldjoint

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 10:32 am
@JTT,
Oh,maybe you can tell me the racist crap. if you can't it shows that is all you got. One example please.
JTT

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 10:40 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Oh,maybe you can tell me the racist crap.

"You're married to a Nigger" "may you be raped", ...

"You want to help Africans. Go to Africa." to Israeli citizens who, in the Israeli democratic state, have every right to help the poor and less fortunate.

"Friends, today in the Knesset I said, "the Sudanese are a cancer in our body!

Top Israeli Rabbis forbidding Jews from renting to Africans.

coldjoint

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 10:42 am
@JTT,
I did not say that. Because the is one comment like that on this thread makes me racist. Do you have cognition problems?
JTT

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 11:00 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I did not say that.

I didn't say that you said that. I pointed out some of the racist comments of the hateful Israelis/Jews in that video, which is, after all, the issue at hand.
coldjoint

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 11:09 am
@izzythepush,
“Occupation” as an Accusation, The Terminology of Other Territorial Disputes, No Previously-Recognized Sovereignty in the Territories, Aggression vs. Self-Defense, Israeli Rights in the Territories, After Oslo, Can the Territories be Characterized as “Occupied”?
coldjoint

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 11:11 am
Of course. There are many disputed territories throughout the world. There are many countries in the world that lay claim to the same territory.

Some well known ones outside the Israel-Palestinian conflict are:
*Disputed territory between South Sudan and North Sudan called Aybei
*Disputed territories between Egypt and North Sudan
*Disputed territories between Syria and Lebanon
*Disputed territory between India and China called Pradesh
*Disputed territory between India and Pakistan called Kashmir
*Disputed territory between Japan and South Korea
*Disputed territory between Canada and Denmark - Hans Island
There are even disputed territories between the US and Canada

Some of the disputes are carried out through legal battles, some are static, and others are violent.

Below is a full list of territorial disputed by wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ter...
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 11:12 am
Disputed, not "Occupied", Territory
The West Bank and Gaza Strip are disputed territories whose status can only be determined through negotiations. Occupied territories are territories captured in war from an established and recognized sovereign. As the West Bank and Gaza Strip were not under the legitimate and recognized sovereignty of any state prior to the Six Day War, they should not be considered occupied territories.

The people of Israel have ancient ties to the territories, as well as a continuous centuries-old presence there. These areas were the cradle of Jewish civilization. Israel has rights in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, rights that the Palestinians deliberately disregard.

Legality of Israel's Presence in the Territories
Despite persistent claims by the Palestinians and their supporters, occupation is not, in and of itself, illegal. It does not violate international law. Rather, international law attempts to regulate situations of occupation through the application of pertinent international conventions and agreements. Therefore, political motivations lie behind the claim that Israel's presence in the territories is illegal. Israel's presence in the territories is not illegal.

Israel's presence in the territories began in 1967 as a direct result of the aggressive actions of Israel's neighbors that forced Israel into a war of self-defense.

UN Security Council Resolution 242, which was adopted following the Six Day War, places obligations on both sides (as does Resolution 338, adopted following the 1973 Yom Kippur War). 242 does not call for unilateral withdrawal from the territories. Despite this, the Palestinians focus exclusively on the call for an Israeli withdrawal, ignoring those clauses that place responsibilities on the other parties to the conflict.

Resolution 242 does not require Israel to withdraw from all the territories gained as a result of the 1967 war, as the Arab regimes claim. Instead, the resolution deliberately restricts itself to calling for Israel's withdrawal "from territories" while recognizing the right to live within secure and recognized boundaries.

http://www.mefacts.com/cached.asp?x_id=11939
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 11:14 am
@JTT,
I didn't say that either, I was quoting Timur.

Coldjoint, like Nick Griffin is selectively quoting the Koran out of context to distort the truth.

You can just as easily do the same thing with Christianity.
izzythepush

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 11:16 am
@coldjoint,
Occupation is not an accusation it's a fact, that's why there's umpteen UN resolutions condemning it. I'm not going to legitimise your Nazi bullshit by debating this fact any further.
coldjoint

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 11:17 am
@izzythepush,
What do you think the context of the Koran is? Do you know you cannot figure that out without reading the Hadith. Do you know anything about the real Islamic doctrine? I doubt it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 11:18 am
@izzythepush,
The new Nazis are the Islamics. Your brain has been thoroughly washed. And probably on the small load cycle.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 11:22 am
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.10.22 (Rutba, Iraq) - Ten Iraqis are exterminated by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2013.10.22 (Hit, Iraq) - al-Qaeda members shoot a mortar into a house, killing three family members including a child.
2013.10.21 (Borno, Nigeria) - Pro-Sharia militants burn down houses and shoot dead ten villagers.
2013.10.21 (Volgograd, Russia) - A Muslim woman detonates an explosives-laden suicide vest on a bus, killing six strangers.
2013.10.20 (Mombasa, Kenya) - Islamic radicals shoot a Christian pastor in the head as he is preparing a Bible study.
2013.10.20 (Hama, Syria) - Over forty motorists are obliterated by a Shahid suicide truck bomber at an agricultural exchange.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
0 Replies

Foofie

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 12:18 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

To say that "Jews wrote the Bible" is to ignore the fact that much of the First Book of Moses (i.e. Genesis) is solidly based on the myths and traditions of the Babylonians, the ancient Greeks and other people of the Near East.

Let's not blame for the Jews for everything.

I said WROTE THE BIBLE. I did not say developed the story line. Aren't there many version of the same joke; however, the comedian that gets to say it onstage in Vegas gets the credit.

We should blame the Jews for not proselytizing their faith, so the western world now has more than one original monotheistic religion. Think of how many blue collar workers could say they majored in carpentry, since most Jewish mothers want all their children to go to college.
0 Replies

Foofie

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 12:28 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

If you had been able to watch the video it would have shown you Jewish citizens being hateful toward African refugees. By hateful I dont mean they just referred to them as niggers, although some did as they beat then with sticks, struck them with their fists and I am sure shot them. Thus the title Hateful Jews.

The state of Israel was never meant to be for everyone. The Arabs that were there, and didn't leave in the 1948 war, and for Jews around the world. It is a Jewish homeland for those Jews that prefer to make it a homeland, since Christians and Moslems, at different points in history, have been hateful to Jews too.

I am not hateful towards anyone. However, I am not sure if many people that I pity would be happy about my pitying them. I think I am going to pity you, since it is pitiful that you needed to mention that your grandparents had to experience prejudice when they came here around 1900. If I didn't pity you for that emotional feeling, I might say it serves you right for them not converting to Protestantism, changing their last name, fitting in, and making your life today possibly much different. Take your choice, pity or contempt? But, hateful, no.
0 Replies

Foofie

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 12:32 pm
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

I understand your reaction if you didn't watch the video.
But if you didn't watch the video, how can you presume to know what I'm talking about?

If you had watched the video, however, you would know that the title isn't inappropriate. It is a video about Jews, in Israel, and their hateful, racist and intolerant attitudes towards "infiltrators", who are actually refugees fleeing various troubles in Africa.

The bit about short memories... I put that in because while watching the video, especially the part where they show us the prison they've built to keep these "infiltrators" in, I had some strong associations to certain camps in Germany during WW2.

I understand the mind's ability to make associations. But, back in the logic of non-emotional thinking, German Jews were German citizens. These Africans are illegal immigrants. While you are condemning the Israelis, please explain how some European countries are treating other Africans that have gotten to Europe illegally. All peaches and cream? Loving Christians?
JTT

Wed 23 Oct, 2013 12:37 pm
@Foofie,
Did you watch the video, Foofie? Did you notice the uncanny resemblance to actions that occurred in Germany in the mid to late 1930s?