Hateful Jews

Cyracuz

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 07:58 am
This is a video about what they think of Africans in Israel.

These Jews seem to have a very short memory.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 9,064 • Replies: 198
Topic Closed

Foofie

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 10:49 am
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

This is a video about what they think of Africans in Israel.

I am not wasting my time on a video; however, are these Africans, like the Ethiopian Jews Jewish? If not, what's your point?
Cyracuz

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 10:59 am
@Foofie,
Well, the title of the video is Israel's New Racism: The Persecution of African Migrants in the Holy Land.
Foofie

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 11:09 am
@Cyracuz,
Cyracuz wrote:

Well, the title of the video is Israel's New Racism: The Persecution of African Migrants in the Holy Land.

Legal or illegal migrants; that makes a big difference. By the way, Jews have the right to remember what they choose, even though many Gentiles would like to think that their way of thinking is the way Jews should think . Sorry, Jews wrote the bible, and Gentiles adopted it, so perhaps, Gentiles should start remembering what Jews choose to remember. If you were alluding to WWII, and the Holocaust, that is really outside Gentile jurisdiction, so to speak. Gentiles have authority over proselytizing whatever. Jews don't proselytize, as you seem to be doing in this thread (telling Jews what to remember). The desire to let the world go along its merry way, without proselytization might be the real "nut" of what makes Jews different.
RABEL222

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 03:10 pm
@Foofie,
Jews wrote the bible. Foofie said.

I am glad that Foofie and I finally agree on something. Jews=man wrote the bible, not an all knowing God. These Jews, men wrote the bible in a way that made them look good and everyone else in their time the bad guys. Its no different than the way history is written today. And just as accurate.
Lustig Andrei

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 04:05 pm
To say that "Jews wrote the Bible" is to ignore the fact that much of the First Book of Moses (i.e. Genesis) is solidly based on the myths and traditions of the Babylonians, the ancient Greeks and other people of the Near East.

Let's not blame for the Jews for everything.
ossobuco

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 04:22 pm
@Cyracuz,
I don't know if you are anti semitic, cyracuz, but you seem in your title to be so.

But in your first post, you mention the words 'seem to have', good start.

At this point, you seem like a hateful Norwegian, new to me, but I don't know many of you. I had a norwegian pal in my lab work, decades ago, and have liked books by a norwegian author, but I don't claim to know norwegians.

You give that link as if it is re all jews?

How ignorant are you? Nor seem to have a clue re the background of the situation?
ossobuco

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 04:30 pm
@ossobuco,
Is your distaste for jews common in your area?
neologist

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 06:12 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
. . . These Jews, men wrote the bible in a way that made them look good and everyone else in their time the bad guys. Its no different than the way history is written today. And just as accurate. . .
On the contrary, the Hebrew scriptures show the Jews to be arrogant and God defying.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 07:06 pm
@ossobuco,
Did you watch the video?

I obviously would not say that all Jews are hateful. That is ridiculous. If I thought that, I would not consider this video something out of the ordinary, and would not bother linking it.

But your response touches on an important issue. I voice criticism towards the behavior of these people in the video, and you go mad with generalizations, assuming I mean all Jews, dropping in the words "anti semitic", thereby associating me with every cruel thing ever done against a Jew.

Do you deny that the people in the video display racist, hateful and intolerant behavior?
Cyracuz

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 07:07 pm
@ossobuco,
No. Only distaste for intolerant assholes.
ossobuco

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 07:17 pm
@Cyracuz,
Your title was by itself anti jews, inflammatory to start with.

I go mad with generalization?
ossobuco

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 07:18 pm
@Cyracuz,
How would we know that by your title? You gave yourself away.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 07:30 pm
@Cyracuz,
No, I didn't. I mostly can't see videos and please don't tell me to get adobe flash or I'll have to kill you, as I cannot.

But you did say that in your title. Not cute. Extremely not cute.

I'm not a fan of moves by the present israeli government myself,
but you, by title, pull up all the haters with cytoclops eyes. Or cyderbeer wishes.
RABEL222

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 09:04 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Sorry. Embarrassed
RABEL222

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 09:13 pm
@ossobuco,
If you had been able to watch the video it would have shown you Jewish citizens being hateful toward African refugees. By hateful I dont mean they just referred to them as niggers, although some did as they beat then with sticks, struck them with their fists and I am sure shot them. Thus the title Hateful Jews.
JTT

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 09:57 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
I go mad with generalization?

Yup, Osso, in a terribly lame attempt to establish your bona fides with some A2Kers.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 10:11 pm
@RABEL222,
I get some jews can be vile, this is not news. It's human routine. But the thread title sucks.

edit, I might well be on the side of the africans (don't get me started), but I don't know.

Don't hurl me news with hate in the title.
Sturgis

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 10:16 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
I get some jews can be vile, this is not news. But the thread title sucks.

Essentially some of every group can be vile. As you say though the thread title sucks.
JTT

Tue 22 Oct, 2013 10:16 pm
@Cyracuz,
Quote:

"This is the only Jewish state we have."

"This is the only German state we have."

==============

"You want to help Africans. Go to Africa."

"You want to help Jews. Take them out of Germany and help them."

==============

"You want to give them [the Africans] food. Give them food in Africa."

You want to give the Jews food. Give them food in the prisons we set up for them."

========================

"Friends, today in the Knesset [no less] I said, "the Sudanese are a cancer in our body!

I wonder if the Jews heard anything like that in Germany, 1936-1945

==================

Top Israeli Rabbis forbidding Jews from renting to Africans

It's deja vu all over again.

========================

It doesn't get any better, folks. How come we don't see this on American TV?