Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:07 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Miller wrote:
Living in Florida should "educate" you.
U know, Dr. Miller, your post reminded me
that altho I 've seen the males' black colored dress
(distinct n memorable) I don t believe that I 've ever seen
how their females dress. I doubt that I 'd recognize it.
( U mentioned the 2 different Jewish women together. )

David

That's a good possibility, David. As I mentioned, you'd probably have to see the two Jewish women together to see the distinct differences, especially in the Boston area. I assume that such would be the case in the NY area.
0 Replies

Miller

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:15 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
the dwindling number of ethnic Jews marrying outside the faith...

For many ethnic Jews in the US, faith or perhaps spiritually is not part of their daily lives. Thus, whether they choose to marry a Catholic or a Muslim is of no
great importance to them. Religion is not , to them the deciding factor in the choice of a mate.

For observant Jews, of course the situation is completely different especially when the prospect of children enters the picture.

OmSigDAVID

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:20 am
@Miller,
Please know that your sentiments of friendship
are most respectfully and warmly reciprocated.
May u live in progressively more flourishing beauty
and may each day of your life be 1OOOs of times more joyful than the day b4 it.

David
Miller

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:27 am
@OmSigDAVID,
David, thank you for your kind words.
0 Replies

Foofie

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 11:26 am
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

For many ethnic Jews in the US, faith or perhaps spiritually is not part of their daily lives. Thus, whether they choose to marry a Catholic or a Muslim is of no
great importance to them. Religion is not , to them the deciding factor in the choice of a mate.

Fine that "For many ethnic Jews in the US, faith or perhaps spiritually is not part of their daily lives."; however, that does not automatically equate to, "Thus, whether they choose to marry a Catholic or a Muslim is of no
great importance to them." You seem to have arrived at a conclusion that may or may not be correct, since the desire to marry only a Jewish mate is not just based on whether one practices a religion. For some, marrying a mate has to do with who one feels most comfortable with. While many secular Jews feel comfortable with all kinds of people, for some secular Jews the comfort level for a mate needs to include sharing the same ethnicity. That could be based on many subtleties that secular Jews may share. Plus, just like there are secular Jewish men that think that a shiksa is somehow more physically enticing, based perhaps on the historical forbidden fruit preference, there are secular Jewish males that find only Jewish females physically attractive, since there is not that cloud of "sex is a sin" hanging over the bed. Just my opinion (a reason also for Gentile men to prefer Jewish sex partners).

Plus, since much of sex is in the head, not just the genitals, sex with a Jewish woman might be more enjoyable, for a Jewish male, since it is a celebration of 3,500 years of Jewish intercourse. One might have to appreciate Jewish history to think this way though?
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 06:28 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:

Trying to beat others to it. One tends to get above ones self and I try to keep in mind that I have opinions which I express here which arnt always facts. I have an average 78 year old mind which I find is slipping as I get older. Not complaining as everyone who has the priviledge of getting older starts slipping. But some realize this and others think that older is always smarter.

I don't post links that often, although I have a personal archive that would choke an elephant. These forums serve a psychological purpose for ordinary people to express their opinion on this subject or that, especially topics we enjoy and follow closely. No one is expected to be an expert or a professional as we're among equals.

I have always admired your posts and have never found anything amiss. Jeepers, it's hard to believe you are 78 years old. You know your mental status far better than any other, but I know a professor Emeritus in his 80s who is very alert and even lecture at my University on occasion.....He also gives lectures at other Universities as a guest speaker. (Of course people do age differently.) I have watched you ask some shrewd question which tells me you're most discerning. Please stop referring to your self as stupid because you are not!

Rabel, your confidence in your own mental abilities might be a fault of your own making.
RABEL222

Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:59 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Its ok MIT. The first sentence is a joke. The second is how I feel about my posts and others who post here. the smart ones are willing to prove their posts when challenged. The others just repost their opinions with accompanying insults and name calling. These people I just ignore as you may have noticed.
0 Replies

Miller

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 10:49 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

The Orthodox are just standard Jews that keep the Kosher dietary laws, and the Sabbath, males cover their heads...

Standard Jews? Yikes!! Orthodox and ultra-orthodox Jews with 12+ children are not "standard" Jews...How many Reform Jews have 12+ children?
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:20 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Please stop referring to your self as stupid because you are not!

How come every time you find a stupid person who is just as evil as you are, you try to convince them that they are not stupid?
JTT

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:52 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
How come every time you find a stupid person who is just as evil as you are, you try to convince them that they are not stupid?

Your blind pro-Israel group does the same thing as MiT's group, Oralboy. Y'all try to gather those around you who will agree with your position, the truth be hanged.

MiT is just doing the "Let's sniff genitals and form our special group". It just seems so irritating because she is so cloying.

But again, a person like you who revels in the death and destruction that the USA causes in such a profligate fashion should not be pointing fingers at others as evil.
Miller

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:57 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

MiT is just doing the "Let's sniff genitals and form our special group". It just seems so irritating because she is so cloying.

So, moment-in-time is a "sniffer"? I suppose we all need some sort of hobby.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 03:10 pm
@JTT,
Quote:

Are you projecting regarding the "sniff genitals" aspect of your post, JTT? Are you an Out patient using the computer from your home.....you know people who repeat the same ole same old monotonously are usually in the nut house? The reality that you bring up the "Let's sniff genitals" simply means you're into that type of thing. Well, human nature is full of surprises. BTW, what does one get out of sniffing genitals?! Perhaps you might want to enlighten the board!!!! Oh, and if i'm interrupting your "sniffing" I do apologize. I just wonder how you have so much time to daily criticize the US and find time to sniff others or is it Bestiality you're into?!?
oralloy

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 04:08 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
The reality that you bring up the "Let's sniff genitals" simply means you're into that type of thing.

Oh good grief. It is abundantly clear that he was simply accusing you of tribalist "us verses them" behavior, and was using "the way friendly dogs sniff each other in greeting" as a way of referring to that tribalism.

Rolling Eyes
JTT

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 08:51 pm
@oralloy,
Are you accusing MiT of deliberate deception or of abysmal ignorance, Oralloy?
oralloy

Sat 9 Nov, 2013 10:25 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Are you accusing MiT of deliberate deception or of abysmal ignorance, Oralloy?

Neither. Was just trying to defend the truth, as I always do.
JTT

Sun 10 Nov, 2013 11:06 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Neither. Was just trying to defend the truth, as I always do.

You did do that in this instance, Oralloy, and you are to be commended on that.

But why you become so delusional when it comes to the US and Israeli war crimes and terrorism?
oralloy

Mon 11 Nov, 2013 06:03 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
But why you become so delusional when it comes to the US and Israeli war crimes and terrorism?

Has it ever occurred to you that I might actually be right?
JTT

Mon 11 Nov, 2013 09:16 am
@oralloy,
The facts simply do not support your delusions.
oralloy

Mon 11 Nov, 2013 05:40 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
The facts simply do not support your delusions.

You are mistaken about many of those facts.

We do sometimes do bad things, but the bad guys also lie about us for various reasons. Sometimes the bad guys lie about us simply in hopes of weakening us (as we often stand in their way). And sometimes the bad guys lie about us in order to pretend that their own crimes are mere ordinary behavior.

I'm not saying every accusation against us is untrue (have you seen what we did to the "Thanksgiving" Indians?), but not every accusation against us is true either.
0 Replies