Kerry's Doomed Mideast Plan

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 04:37 am
@0bserver,
I never said planning, I just said they'd not reached that figure yet. They've already killed thousands.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 04:39 am
@0bserver,
0bserver wrote:

"lose the party whip"?

I hope this isn't too harsh for him. He should go to jail!

Really, just for using the term 'bloody?' You really are a fascist.
0bserver

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 04:39 am
@izzythepush,
So am I right to say that UK soldiers haven't killed 10 million Afhgan civilians ...yet?

Most of the Palestinians killed are armed Hamas and Jihad terrorists who killed a lot of Israelis.
0bserver

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 04:42 am
@izzythepush,
You know it is not just saying the word. It is inciting to hatred and violence, and that should be taken seriously. Israelis just painting the words "price tag" on walls of Arab homes go to jail.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 05:49 am
@0bserver,
Hey, I am the anti-nazi here, and you are the fascisto-hasbarist pumping Arab hatred around... The idea that Arabs should be deported out of Palestine is one defended by a lot of Israelis, including some in the present coallition, plus Bibi's own father. You're either very naive these things, or disingenous.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 06:31 am
@0bserver,
0bserver wrote:
Most of the Palestinians killed are armed Hamas and Jihad terrorists who killed a lot of Israelis.

Bullshit, most of the Palestinians killed are civilians.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 06:44 am
@0bserver,
0bserver wrote:

You know it is not just saying the word. It is inciting to hatred and violence, and that should be taken seriously. Israelis just painting the words "price tag" on walls of Arab homes go to jail.

Real discrepancy here, muttering a phrase off the record can hardly be described as inciting hatred and violence, although it does tell us something about the sort of person he is.

If he'd written those words on a synagogue he would have gone to jail.

Quote:
Israelis just painting the words "price tag" on walls of Arab homes go to jail.

Really? Post some examples then. I've seen the sort of stuff sprayed on the homes of Gazan civilians, along with graffiti on their photo albums and **** (literally) all over the floor, and no prosecutions ever happened.
0bserver

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 07:33 am
@izzythepush,
"Post some examples then."

I already did :

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/1.533096
0bserver

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 07:37 am
@izzythepush,
Right. If they are not formally enlisted in any army, but they blow up school buses and shoot babies - I guess you would still call them "civilians".
0bserver

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 07:42 am
@Olivier5,
"I am the anti-nazi here"
Wrong. you implied that what Israel does in the west bank was comparable to the "final solution" - this is not anti-nazi this is just nazi.

"The idea that Arabs should be deported out of Palestine is one defended by a lot of Israelis"

really? show me official polls. What percentage? The only party that had that agenda is outlawed for more than 20 years now. You're full of it.

"plus Bibi's own father."

Even if he did, what do I care? Is Bibi's father a political figure in Israel?

PLO, on the other hand is still calling for the destruction of Israel. And they are a current formal political body
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 08:23 am
@0bserver,
1 arrest, nothing about being charged, let alone actually going to prison. Spraying "Jesus is a monkey" on a monastery wall is a bit more provocative than "price tag."
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 08:25 am
@0bserver,
If they shoot babies I tend to call them IDF. According to Israeli human rights group B'Tselem, they killed 318 children during operation Cast Lead.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 08:29 am
@0bserver,
0bserver wrote:
PLO, on the other hand is still calling for the destruction of Israel. And they are a current formal political body

You really are a bald faced liar.

Quote:

PLO Accepts Israel's Right to Exist, Opposes Terrorism, Arafat Says

December 07, 1988|From Times Wire Services STOCKHOLM — Yasser Arafat today said the Palestine Liberation Organization accepts Israel's right to exist and condemns all forms of terrorism.

But the PLO leader told a press conference that a two-page declaration he drafted with a group of American Jews "is nothing new" in that the Palestine National Council, the PLO's parliament-in-exile, had effectively recognized Israel last month.

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-12-07/news/mn-1072_1_plo-accepts-israel-s-right
Olivier5

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 09:20 am
@0bserver,
Quote:
You implied that what Israel does in the west bank was comparable to the "final solution"

I never said such a thing - you are spreading lies like there was no tomorrow. I said that some Israelis were thinking in terms of a final solution and would implement it if they thought they could get away with it.

Such a final solution, by the way, does not necessarily imply genocide. When the Nazis started to think about it, they considered slave labor or mass emigration of Jews to other places as possible 'final solutions'. The basic idea is to get rid of the people, whatever the means. And yes, quite a few Israelis are thinking in those terms, e.g. Lieberman i.e. Bibi's ex Foreign Minister, or Bibi's own father. And I believe that Netanyahu is also thinking in those terms, although he is careful enough to hide it.

There's been a few polls about it but it's kinda taboo. Wiki:
Quote:
In 2007, the Association for Civil Rights in Israel reported that anti-Arab views had doubled, and anti-Arab racist incidents had increased by 26%.[75] The report quoted polls that suggested 50% of Jewish Israelis do not believe Arab citizens of Israel should have equal rights, 50% said they wanted the government to encourage Arab emigration from Israel, and 75% of Jewish youths said Arabs were less intelligent and less clean than Jews.
Advocate

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 11:11 am
@Olivier5,
Congratulations, you are a wonderful quibbler.

But really, you fool no one when you deny lying about the desire of Israelis to impose a "final solution."

In any event, you will be pleased to know that you fit in very well with the other anti-Semites in this forum.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 12:04 pm
@Advocate,
Congratulations! You're a wonderful hater, able to spew insults at a faster rate than most. As for facts and arguments, oh well, who needs them?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 01:08 pm
@0bserver,
Quote:
(to Arjunakki) stroking your own sense of guilt for letting half of the Jewish population die

I had no idea Arjunakki was so old.
0 Replies

Arjunakki

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 02:27 pm
@0bserver,
Quote:

To all those who think Kahane represents anything:

"Kach (Hebrew: כ"ך‎) was a far-right political party in Israel. Founded by Rabbi Meir Kahane in the early 1970s, and following his Jewish nationalist ideology (subsequently dubbed Kahanism), the party entered the Knesset in 1984 after several electoral failures.[1] However, it was banned from participating in the next election in 1988 under the revised Knesset Elections Law banning parties that incited racism. "

This sort of thing is illegal in Israel! Why do you keep bringing it up?

Everyone is aware Meir Kahane is dead and on the books illegal in Israel. But his ideology remains and is heartfelt, especially among the extremist settlers, along with some non-settlers....hell the bus bombings alone is enough to make Israelis hate beyond reason, so why act so surprise to hear such visceral hatred exist today among the Zionists? This intrinsic hatred for Palestinians is almost palpable. The way the Israeli settlers rejoiced when America was attacked on 9/11 also mean they hate America too but know they need US as a protector in the UN to keep every other country from tearing them apart. I recall reading recently when James Baker, secretary of State under Bush Sr visited Israel. His caravan was pelted with raw eggs by Israelis. He had made a statement in the US that it was time Jewish Americans began to act like Americans." Also, in a private conversation in Washington, Baker was heard saying "f*uck the Jews, they don't vote for us anyway."
0bserver

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 04:50 pm
@izzythepush,
Blame that on Hamas who used them as human shields. On the other hand Shalhevet Pass was shot by a palestinian sniper intentionally. Hypocrate!

And sometimes Betzelem is just wrong
izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 04:54 pm
@0bserver,
What would be the point of using Palestinian children as human shields? The IDF wouldn't think twice.

You can't spell hypocrite.