Kerry's Doomed Mideast Plan

0bserver

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 01:15 pm
@izzythepush,
After how many years?
0bserver

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 01:17 pm
@Olivier5,
I can take the same approach on anything. You can't prove that Arabs are not from Mars etc. This is just ridiculous.
0bserver

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 01:23 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Zionists don't hate the Palestinians. And if you also tune down your hatred of Israel and the Zionists, the world will be a tiny bit of a nicer place.

Don't tell me it's OK to hate Israel because it does bad things sometimes. Its a conflict. Palestinians do bad things too. Both should not be hated - that leads nowhere.

0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 01:41 pm
@0bserver,
Wait wait wait... I didn't say I was FOR it. Evidently, it makes no economic sense, even for Israel. I just answered a question BY AN ISRAEL SUPPORTER, who seemed to like the idea. I said: if they hate Pals enough to waste their money on this deconstruction project, that's their call because it's their infrastructure.

Beside, I don't talk for all Pal supporters, so not only are you misrepresenting my opinion here, but you're also taring the entire universe of Pal supporters with it... Double whammy.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 01:46 pm
@0bserver,
?

Just saying: the 'Hapiru' may or may not be the Hebrews, that's all.

And I can prove the Arabs are not from Mars. Genetics prove they are the nearest cousins to the Jews, who come from Venus.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 01:57 pm
@0bserver,
No it is not. If Israel had been interested in doing a good thing they would have engaged in dialogue instead of acting unilaterally.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2013 01:58 pm
@0bserver,
What has that got to do with anything? This is the 21st Century not the 19th.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 02:36 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Not sure I understand the logic here... Aren't Pals supposed to be Semites?

You know very well that the term "anti-Semite" only refers to you and your fellow Nazis.

Olivier5 wrote:
You are a hater, Advocate. You hate the Pals and Arabs.

Nonsense. The Palestinians have been given repeated opportunities for peace, and all they ever do is turn around and murder civilians.

People treat Palestinians like vermin because that is what they are.

Look at this latest peace effort. I don't know how Mr. Kerry managed a miracle, but he not only managed to get the peace process back on track, he managed to achieve the first real hope in more than a dozen years that a peace deal for 1967 borders was actually imminent.

And what did the Palestinians do in response to a real hope for 1967 borders? They deployed thugs like you to spew as many horrific lies about Israel as you could until the atmosphere was completely poisoned.

When the Palestinians finally get what is coming to them, it is actually going to be funny!
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 02:36 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Well, well, well! If it isn't my old pal, Advocate the Palestinian Hater? Just because you are steeped knee deep in Palestinian revulsion is no reason to assume the entire world feel the same way you do. As a matter of fact the majority of the world is sympathetic to the Palestinian cause and are at the ready to do something about it if this latest so-called peace process fail.

The fact that you anti-Semites claim to speak for the world doesn't mean you actually do.

And Europe is not going to punish Israel for the fact that you collapsed the peace talks.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
The Arab world will be handing out sweets to everyone at the miserable fate to befall the Zionists who refuse to relinquish the occupied territories.

Israel is not going to suffer any miserable fate.

When you finally collapse the peace talks, the Palestinians are just going to be stuck without a state. Their likely future is to be deported out of the West Bank once and for all.

I'm disappointed. It was a miracle that, after 12 years of hopelessness, Mr. Kerry was actually able to achieve a real hope that we could get to 1967 borders.

But disappointment aside, I can't say the Palestinians don't deserve what's going to happen to them once everyone stops trying to make peace with them.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
When the Flotilla ship from Turkey was on its way to bringing medical supplies and other desperately needed items to those in Gaza, the IDF bordered and slaughtered 9 individuals. Do you think the world loves Israel any better because of that happening or that the world has forgotten?! Not for one minute, you Palestinian hater, YOU!

It's a shame you don't take stock and recognize that these attempts to put Israel into a no-win situation always end up the same way.

This ongoing debacle where you are taking Mr. Kerry's miracle of a real chance of 1967 borders and ruining it, it's going to end up even worse for the Palestinians than the flotilla incident did.

But whatever. Like I said, the Palestinians certainly deserve it.

When evil destroys itself, I guess good people should just kick back and enjoy the show.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 04:39 am
Promising signs coming out of Iran.

Quote:
Iran's foreign minister has confirmed he sent a message on Twitter wishing Jews a happy new year.

Mohammad Javad Zarif told Tasnim news agency that he sent a tweet saying: "Happy Rosh Hashana".

In a Twitter exchange that followed, he also distanced himself from the Holocaust denials of former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

It comes amid confusion over whether new President Hassan Rouhani also tweeted "Happy Rosh Hashana".

A message came from a Twitter account thought to belong to Mr Rouhani earlier this week, but officials later said he did not have any such account.

Iran has a Jewish community of between 25,000 and 80,000 so the fact that Iranian leaders are congratulating Jews on the occasion of Rosh Hashana would not necessarily be controversial, say correspondents.

But many in the international community are watching for signs that Mr Rouhani - the only moderate to stand in June's election - is seeking warmer ties with the West and Israel.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23990717
gungasnake

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 04:53 am
http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/kerry-calls-for-recognition-of-moderate-rape-and-beheadings-t11609.html

http://tpc.pc2.netdna-cdn.com/images/Syria_Moderate_Rape_Beheadings_Kerry.png
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2013 08:18 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Iran's foreign minister has confirmed he sent a message on Twitter wishing Jews a happy new year.

excuse me....where is that position on the flow chart?

http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/sites/www.intellectualtakeout.org/files/Structure%20of%20the%20Iranian%20Government.JPG

aka wake me when someone who matters has something to say about relations with the West and the Sunnis
izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Sep, 2013 03:18 am
@hawkeye10,
It's a promising sign for those of us who don't want war.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sun 8 Sep, 2013 11:46 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
wake me when someone who matters has something to say about relations with the West and the Sunnis

The Iranians are Shia.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Sep, 2013 12:31 pm
@Olivier5,
Hawkeye's an idiot, pay no attention to him.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 8 Sep, 2013 03:06 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:
wake me when someone who matters has something to say about relations with the West and the Sunnis

The Iranians are Shia.

yes, which is the major reason much of the region has a problem with Iranian plans to be the major power in the region. however Iran would go far in their goal by striking a massive blow against american military power in the region, as the arab street hates america a lot more than they hate iran.
0 Replies