Kerry's Doomed Mideast Plan

RABEL222

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 12:11 pm
@oralloy,
Are you talking actual spitting or virtual spitting?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 12:39 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Frank Apisa wrote:
I doubt there will be peace in the Middle East no matter what. But the Jews and Arabs of that area got along relatively peacefully before the creation of the state of Israel...and there is no reason to suppose they could not get along that way if the state of Israel ceased to exist there.

I see that Frank Apisa is a Nazi.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
One doesn't have to be prescient to realize your words have predictive value with respect to the rogue nation, Israel, an enduring headache. A self-absorbed behavior, Israel is a country that appear to subvert American foreign policy in the interest of the Zionist nation. With a deft hand Israel is sending a signal to the world it will never stop seizing Palestinian land and the rest of us had better get used to it.

And I see you are doing your utmost to poison the atmosphere around the peace talks with as much hate as you can.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
The US is unwittingly in bed with Israel and as long as Israel has the US under its thumb, eventually, they will have the US (under a Republican president) going to war against Iran.

If I can inject some reality into your anti-Semitic lies, note the fact that Israel is not in any way asking the US to bomb Iran. Israel would be happy to do it themselves.

It is Obama who is asking Israel to let the US do it.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
I don't think PEACE is in the Zionist's future unless it returns to its 1967 borders.

Says the person who is desperately spewing lie after hateful lie in an attempt to prevent such a return to 1967 borders.

Israel can in fact have peace without returning to 1967 borders, but you won't like that option very much.

If it comes to pass, I imagine you'll be wishing you hadn't helped to derail 1967 borders.

Frank Apisa wrote:
But you would rather suggest "eliminating" "people like me!"

You're a Nazi, Frank, as well as a general all-around liar and despicable person.

I can't say anyone would miss you if you came up at the wrong end of an encounter with the Mossad.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Even though Advocate is apparently harmless with his ravings, (this being the world wide web) he does not appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer......

Nonsense. Falsely accusing him of stupidity just because he challenges your hateful lies, is despicable.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Admitting the truth to someone he's in disagreement with simply is not a part of his personality makeup.

I note the fact that he has been completely truthful so far.

You, on the other hand, have done nothing but spew outrageous lies.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 01:20 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
I note there are some others here who see the situation as better than it has been in some years.

Quote:

izzythepush wrote:
I'm not one of them. Israel has become far more right wing, nationalistic and imperialistic since Yitzhak Rabin was murdered.

Hear! Hear! The current Israeli government is the most pro-settlement building and the most insidious. Israel has become cruel in its occupation; it is winning every battle but is losing the war of world opinion marching towards world wide shunning! South Africa took some time to bring to its senses with sanctions and boycotting by the world at large. But we manage to bring that government down and replace it with a more humane one.

The Israeli/Palestinian conflict is a long-festering passion, one that is fueling the anger and anxiety in the Arab world.  As long as the US is seen as predisposed towards Israel as the Zionist nation continues to occupy and kill Palestinians, then the threat to American national security and interests world wide will be highlighted as Israel's enemies (and there are many) will become American's enemies.

In the spring of 1948, the Rothschild's bribed President Harry S. Truman (33rd President of the United States 1945 – 1953) to recognize Israel as a sovereign state with $2,000,000 which they give to him on his campaign train.~ Illuminati News ~
oralloy

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 01:39 pm
@Moment-in-Time,

You really are going to go all-out in your attempts to collapse the peace process, aren't you?

Talk about a mad rush to seize defeat from the jaws of victory.... Sheesh!

Can I get a promise not to whine if your endless stream of hateful lies prevents the Palestinians from getting a state based on 1967 borders?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 01:55 pm
@oralloy,
I know you're stupid, incapable of positive emotions, friendless, misanthropic, mentally disturbed, mentally handicapped, and a generally repulsive little turd, but I never realised how delusional you were until I read that last 'post.'

MIT's comments won't make a blind bit of difference to the peace talks. The talks were scuppered when the Israelis decided to shoot up a refugee camp a few days back.

Quote:
Three Palestinians shot dead by Israeli security forces in a West Bank refugee camp were buried in a tempestuous funeral on Monday as Palestinian negotiators cancelled talks in a sign of the fragility of the embryonic peace process.

The men were killed during an early morning raid to arrest a suspect in Qalandiya camp. At least 15 others were wounded, six of whom were in a critical condition in hospital in Ramallah.

Israeli security forces said border guards had retaliated after being attacked by up to 1,500 people hurling rocks and stones after they entered the camp before dawn.

Thousands of people flocked to the camp for the funeral following noon prayers. Masked militants from the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade fired AK47s into the air as an imam told the crowd through loudspeakers at the cemetery: "Israel does not want peace; they want to shed our blood."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/26/palestinians-shot-dead-israel-funerals
Advocate

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 08:02 pm
@izzythepush,
I wish that MIT will tell us again about the Muslims who lived in the ME 2,000 years ago.

As for the Pals who were shot in Qalandiya camp, they should not have been attacking the Israeli forces. I hope the Pals learn something from this incident; i. e., they should expect to pay a price when they attack Israelis.

I see you are same insulting bastard. You produce no facts or valid evidence, but lots and lots of vicious insults.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 08:29 pm
@Advocate,
Come on asshole. Youve got nothing to worry about as long as the U S of A continues to veto any resolutions that the U N passes in an attempt to keep the Isralies from murdering pals and stealing their land. Sometimes I am ashamed to be an American citizen. And kiss my ass JTT.
oralloy

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 09:13 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
attempt to keep the Isralies from murdering pals and stealing their land.

More non-stop anti-Semitic lies in a desperate attempt to poison the atmosphere of the peace process....

RABEL222 wrote:
Sometimes I am ashamed to be an American citizen.

Normal people would be ashamed to be an anti-Semitic scumbag.

Being an American is something to be proud of.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 09:48 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Come on asshole. Youve got nothing to worry about as long as the U S of A continues to veto any resolutions that the U N passes in an attempt to keep the Isralies from murdering pals and stealing their land. Sometimes I am ashamed to be an American citizen. And kiss my ass JTT.

It is terrible that the Israelis defend themselves. It is pretty hard for Israel to steal land that belongs to no one.

But I am sure you will repeat the same old lies and insults. How boring!
0bserver

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 10:57 pm
@izzythepush,
For once I agree with you. Only lets add one clause: and as Israel ends occupation, Palestinians end any violence. And live happily ever after.
0bserver

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 10:59 pm
@Olivier5,
You sound like that Sharikov character from an old Bulgakov novel:

"'Suggest? I dunno . . . They just write and write all that rot ... all
about some congress and some Germans . . . makes my head reel. Take
everything away from the bosses, then divide it up . . .'"
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 11:00 pm
@0bserver,
0bserver wrote:

For once I agree with you. Only lets add one clause: and as Israel ends occupation, Palestinians end any violence. And live happily ever after.

does not solve the problem, the Palestinians need access to world markets not controlled by Israel, and they need water.
0bserver

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 11:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Insults aside. This is a sad development. This is one of the reasons Israel shouldn't be there. It's true that the patrol was attacked and the soldiers reacted like any military would in that situation if not better, but there shouldn't be any IDF patrols in the West Bank to begin with. The idea is to have Israeli army in Israel, and Palestinian police/army arresting terrorists on their land. It used to work like that for a while during Arafat's days, even if the arrests weren't real. I hope Abu Mazen is more responsible than Abu Ammar, and that IDF will stay out preventing any future cases like this one.
0bserver

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 11:18 pm
@hawkeye10,
Sounds like a technicality to me. There was an international airport in Gaza before Hamas took over, and there can be one in the West Bank. There can also be an international sea port. I assume, at first Israelis would like to accompany the Palestinian customs so that ships like Karine A don't happen again:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karine_A_Affair

But besides that, why not? Haifa port is being used now for all kinds of shipping from various Arab states:

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2013/06/syria-war-reopens-trade-rout-israeli-port-haifa.html

If people actually want to improve their lives - they find a way to do so.

As for water, there are also solutions. Take the latest agreement with Jordan on desalination for example:

http://jordantimes.com/article/kingdom-to-trade-desalinated-water-with-israel

See, all you need to do is stop shooting and start talking
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 11:22 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
But I am sure you will repeat the same old lies and insults. How boring!

He is trying to poison the atmosphere behind the peace process.

It's funny, because he'll be the one whining the loudest if the peace negotiations collapse and the Palestinians end up without a state.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 11:23 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
0bserver wrote:

does not solve the problem, the Palestinians need access to world markets not controlled by Israel, and they need water.

The blockade is only because the Palestinians persist in firing artillery at Israeli civilians.

Since the hypothetical includes the Palestinians being peaceful, it seems reasonable to presume the blockade is also lifted.

If they need more water than they already have, I'm sure desalination plants can be built.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2013 02:01 am
@0bserver,
Quote:
@Frank Apisa,
"The existence of a state of Israel in that area is the kicker. "

I agree. The moment one ethnic group rose up to claim the entire area, peace for all in the area went no where.

Quote:
Maybe, but the kicker of that is antisemitism reaching its peak with the Holocaust.

Yes, one has to admit the turning point for European Jews was the Holocaust. After the inhuman devastation visited on European Jews, the world at last had empathy and together with enough bribes to the US president along with the UN the Jews were given their much yearned for goal of returning to Palestine. If one were to be cynical, one could say for the Zionists, the Holocaust was a godsend for they had been trying to get land that belonged to the Arabs for centuries, a quest fathered by Theodor Herzl in 1897. After all it was on such a scale as the monstrous Man's inhumanity to Man, that touched the heart of so many powerful that modern Israel finally came about. Ancient Israelis lost their Israel and were chased out of Palestine; a couple thousand years later, they manage to get part of that land (56%) back, but they are not satisfied. What do they want now?! Another Holocaust to complete their dream of owning the entire area?!!!!

Quote:
I'm sure if the Jews were treated in Europe as everyone else, there would be no Israel. So if you're looking for people to blame - try pre-Israel antisemites. What's ironic, they were the ones to scream "Jews, go to Palestine" in the last century, and they are the ones to scream "Jews, get out Palestine" now. I guess they just don't want Jews on this planet.

There is much conspicuous European anti-Semitism at this particular time in history, but a great deal of it stems from the oppression meted out against the Palestinians by the Israelis. The same apply here in the US although anti-Semitism is not as pronounced because criticism against Jews is almost forbidden!....Jews owned the media. But trust me, there's a lot of disdain for that group under the surface due to Palestinian suffering and the use of the American taxpayer money to build illegal settlements!!!!! Although there will always be a residue of dislike for Jews in Europe as ant-Semitism is a part of the class struggle. Actually, the US is the only place where Jews are freer, even more so than in Israel. In the US white supremacy is still dominant and most European Jews are white who assimilate easily if they are secular it is the darker minorities who are treated like second class citizens.

During my research of the Holocaust, both in Europe and the US, I have found people disliked the Jews primarily because it was believed they had killed Jesus. The majority of Europeans, at the time, were illiterate, like the rest of the world, and religion played a commanding role in their minds. No matter how many times people were told the Romans killed Jesus, it always ended with people describing Jews as "Christ Killers."

So in many ways Palestine is a fitting place for Jews to be along with its Islamic brothers and Christians as the three branches of Abrahamism. But it seems the Jews want it all, ALL THE LAND THAT IS, and only scraps left over for the Muslims and Christians.

Shame, that! Because human nature being what it is, there will never be peace with one religion trying to get rid of the others for their land.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2013 02:57 am
@0bserver,
Israel needs to stop the violence too.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2013 02:59 am
@0bserver,
The patrol did the attacking. There's supposed to be a peace process going on. The action of the IDF were designed specifically to derail the process.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2013 03:05 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The patrol did the attacking. There's supposed to be a peace process going on. The action of the IDF were designed specifically to derail the process.
you are one stupid mother ******: the jews dont want peace and the
arabs are to fractured to to negotiate peace. War is wanted by both.