How to handle this sex situation

ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 12:39 am
delete
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:30 pm
littlek wrote:

I'm palnning on hiking the Blue Hills trails sometime soon. Looking forward to it. I'll say hello to the hills for you, Joe - and you too Slappy, if you guys want me to.

Slap - how's the new job?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please, when you approach the hills, you tell them "Slappy Doo Hoo says what up."

Classroom training is ending tomorrow, then a couple weeks of training in the field, so I haven't really been working yet..but so far it's awesome...thanks for axin'! Hope all is well with you.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:42 pm
Awesome, eh? Great!

(Meanwhile, good luck to Kicky with the whole "early night" thing...)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:45 pm
Yea, hopefully he really used his Jedi powers and turned a threesome into this.

We can only hope...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:56 pm
Or this into a threesome? Glad you're having fun slap.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:58 pm
I'm sorry, what are you suggesting?

I'm not that kind of guy. I went to catholic school, thanks.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 10:02 pm
{snicker}
Just thought your suggestion could use some rewording.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 10:10 pm
Okay, I just got home from my early night with Rhoda. I don't know if it is a good idea to write my thoughts right now, because the three drinks I had might throw off my judgement a little bit. I'm so conflicted about this, I feel like the man with two heads. But what the hell, here it is. A Tale of Two Heads.

Head #1: Rhoda's not the one. She's a nice girl and all, but she is kind of annoying. Nothing in common. Always has to be the center of attention, drama queen, pain in the ass. Dump her. End this now.

Head #2: Damn, Rhoda makes me so horny. I can't stop this. I want . . . no, I need sex with her! And she is such a freak! Don't let her go! We have such great sex! She wants me so bad, and I want her too, sometimes. Don't let this horny girl get away!!!

I got out of there pretty early tonight, and Rhoda told me it was that time of the month for her, so we couldn't do anything tonight anyway. But the deep kiss at the end of the night made me so greedy for the next time we get together. Dammit.

And I just heard from Mary. She is getting over the flu, so I'm not even sure if she's going to be able to come over tomorrow night.

So there's no trouble, per say, but I don't know what the hell I'm going to do about this. The only thing I'm pretty sure of is that whatever I do, it'll be the wrong thing.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 10:21 pm
life.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 10:31 pm
Warning signals, warning signals. Um...

learn to get along sans Rhoda.

Ok, I won't belabor it. That's m'warning.

Sh/up Osso, shhhhhh.

Quiet now.

You can't live without live sex for a week or

two? Oh, you spoiled babe...

Quiet, shhhh. okay, quiet.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 08:29 am
Okay, clear head, new day, and I feel better. Not worried about Rhoda today. This is all going to work out fine. I will just wait and see if she bugs me to get together again within the next couple days. If she does, then I will just tell her to back off. Yup, that's what I'm a gonna do.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 09:26 am
Sounds like a good plan.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 09:31 am
Oh yeah, "Back off" won't hurt her feelings at all....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 11:11 am
I won't say it like that, of course. I'll be diplomatic and charming, like always. I'll say "get the f*ck away from me you leech!" :wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 08:11 pm
Well, I'm depressed now. My date with Mary is postponed now. She's sick. What the hell! I gave up cheap meaningless sex last night for nothing!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 08:18 pm
I think it's called karma.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 08:22 pm
Didja at least offer to go mop Mary's fevered brow?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 08:23 pm
Naah, who wants to be around some sickie?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 08:25 pm
oooooh, good Q, Beth!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2004 08:34 pm
She's probably have declined the offer, kc, so you just passed up collecting the bonus points for this round. Too bad. So sad.

and if she didn't decline, you woulda earned double bonus points.
0 Replies