Another major school shooting today ... Newtown, Conn

RABEL222

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2013 03:03 pm
When was Oralsboy appointed to the Supreme Court? I missed that bit of news.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2013 03:06 pm
@RABEL222,

How do you justify keeping Schools and Churches defenseless killing zones for criminals and terrorists?

You want defenseless women and children murdered by the dozens?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2013 03:32 pm
I do believe I heard someone babbling idiocy in the dark.
mysteryman

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2013 04:00 pm
@oralloy,
Show where I attacked anyone defending civil rights, if you can.
I have not attacked anyone defending the second amendment, nor will I.
oralloy

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2013 04:31 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
How do you justify guns in church and schools for self defence.

We justify it by saying we don't want to be defenseless in church, and by saying that we don't want children to be undefended in schools.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2013 04:31 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
When was Oralsboy appointed to the Supreme Court? I missed that bit of news.

Constitutional issues aren't really an appropriate area of discussion for retarded trash like you to engage in. It kind of gives a whole new meaning to "over your head".
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2013 04:32 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
I do believe I heard someone babbling idiocy in the dark.

That was you. Turn on the lights.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2013 05:05 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:
Show where I attacked anyone defending civil rights, if you can.
I have not attacked anyone defending the second amendment, nor will I.

Here is your reaction to me saying that there is no reason for banning pistol grips on rifles, and to H2O MAN just defending the Second Amendment in general:

mysteryman wrote:
Oralloy, you are a complete idiot.
mysteryman wrote:
h2o, you are also an idiot.
mysteryman wrote:
The two of you are classic examples of people who should not be given a CCW permit.

http://able2know.org/topic/203766-192#post-5225031
RABEL222

Reply Sat 23 Feb, 2013 06:58 pm
Oralyboy seems to have gone off the deep end. But if he thinks I am going to engage him in his idiotic ranting he can guess again.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 05:25 pm
@oralloy,
You quote one line, totally out of context and without the rest of the statement?
The rest of the statement, that you didn't quote, totally refutes your claim that I was attacking you.
And you ignored the fact that I also said something to the anti-gun crowd also.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 24 Feb, 2013 09:05 pm
@RABEL222,
So if someone shoot up a burger king or a movie theater I am in I should not be able to defense myself or others?

I do wish the right to defense myself from anyone who is showing a willingness to killed me or others to get what they what such as pulling a knife or a gun to rob me for example.

Or as under Florida law the right to used deadly force to stop what is call a forciable felony such as raped if need be.

All the above have zero to do with a parking place!!!!!!!!!!
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 01:17 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Or as under Florida law the right to used deadly force to stop what is call a forciable felony such as raped if need be.

knowing what you know about rape this should scare the hell out of you. the situations where a citizen on his own is allowed to exact capital punishment should be extremely limited, otherwise it should be left to the courts, where the accused is allowed to attempt to defend themselves.
BillRM

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 06:56 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
knowing what you know about rape this should scare the hell out of you. the situations where a citizen on his own is allowed to exact capital punishment should be extremely limited, otherwise it should be left to the courts, where the accused is allowed to attempt to defend themselves.

Welcome back Hawkeye however take note my comment and the law address a no question about it rape in progress not a claimed of rape after the fact.

An a woman on the ground with her cloths ripped off and a knife in her attacker hands held at her throat is not a gray issue.

Sorry once more but the hell with the courts in stopping such a rape in progress.

Real rape is not what the feminists are trying to claimed to be rape and real rape is and always will be evil and deserve to be stopped by whatever actions is needed up to and including deadly force if need be.
genefog2

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 08:35 am
@spendius,
Actually I never was big on toy guns me-self. I started out with a bb gun and moved right up to a colt victorian. From there I built smoke bombs and shot blanks in the house out of muskets when I wasnt target shooting outside. Yep, I'm a danger to society I am. I taught my kids using the colt pistol when they were about twelve. They never shot much at all largely because they thought guns were too heavy.
tenderfoot

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 04:59 pm
@genefog2,
That sounds exciting ..... NOT
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 05:24 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Sorry once more but the hell with the courts in stopping such a rape in progress

"officer, this is what happened: I got out of work early and walked in the house to see my wife pinned under this black man. he was having sex on her. I just knew that my sweet Jennifer would never do that to me, that this was rape, so I grabbed my 22 and shoot him in the head.....dead"

the wife will of course back up this story no matter what the truth is, both to preserve her reputation and to keep hubby out of lockup.

we should have more sense than to facilitate this unnecessary taking of life.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 05:49 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
Sorry once more but the hell with the courts in stopping such a rape in progress

"officer, this is what happened: I got out of work early and walked in the house to see my wife pinned under this black man. he was having sex on her. I just knew that my sweet Jennifer would never do that to me, that this was rape, so I grabbed my 22 and shoot him in the head.....dead"

the wife will of course back up this story no matter what the truth is, both to preserve her reputation and to keep hubby out of lockup.

we should have more sense than to facilitate this unnecessary taking of life.
Cowgirl up: my guess is that he walked in on sweet Jennifer while she was ridin' dirty and his shot was just really low.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 07:06 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Cowgirl up: my guess is that he walked in on sweet Jennifer while she was ridin' dirty and his shot was just really low.

a pro citizens owning guns guy is telling me that we should assume that a gun owner is incompetent in the use of that gun? Shocked
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 25 Feb, 2013 07:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
Accidents happen...
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2013 02:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
Well dear Hawkeye if I found an unkown man pinning my wife down in my home and he does not stop at once when order I am going to do whatever is needed to stop the rape.

As far as it might not be what it seems that come under assuming the risk of having sex in another man home with another man wife as you do not need to be right you just need to have reasonable believes that you wife is being raped,

In Texas there was an interesting case of a man finding his wife under a gentleman in the gentleman pickup truck parked in the driveway of the husband home.

The wife yelled to her husband that she was being rape and the husband ended up killing the man.

Turn out the woman were yelling rape to cover up her fooling around and the husband was not charge with any crime the wife however ended up getting a murder conviction.