The real reason why Dec 7 is a day of infamy

JTT

Sun 16 Dec, 2012 06:48 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
Of course JTT refuses to answer that, mm. It would force her to think.

The gall, the temerity, the rank stupidity. How you could manage all three, and probably more in one post, Merry.

Really, you have not a once shown any inclination to think. You start stuff and find yourself so far out of your league on any and every issue.
Lustig Andrei

Sun 16 Dec, 2012 06:50 pm
@JTT,
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Drunk Drunk Drunk

There's an old saying abougt the pot calling the kettle black, I believe.
JTT

Sun 16 Dec, 2012 09:34 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Doesn't even come close to applying here, Lustig. You flee from every discussion because you fear making a royal fool of yourself. Remember that last ignorant reply regarding Latin plurals.

You're a doofus cubed, Andrei, and that's being generous.
Lustig Andrei

Sun 16 Dec, 2012 09:49 pm
@JTT,
No,my dear JTT, you're wrong as usual. First of all, I never "flee" from any discussion. If I leave after what I consider a decent interval, it's because I'm tired of knocking my head against the wall while beating a dead horse. Trying to convince you that two plus two actually does equal four is an exercise in futility if your mind is already made up that the answer is five. Your total blindness to any sort of logic is stunning, even awe-inspiring. You will drag straw men out of your closet of inane anxieties just to get a quorum.

Sad. Pitiful.
JTT

Sun 16 Dec, 2012 09:56 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
What thread was it that you raised the Latin plurals, Merry?
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Mon 17 Dec, 2012 11:26 am
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

joefromchicago wrote:

JTT wrote:
Japan had valid reasons to attack the US.

What were those reasons?

Still waiting

Still waiting.
Lustig Andrei

Mon 17 Dec, 2012 01:34 pm
@joefromchicago,
I just hope you're not holding your breath while waiting, joe. JTT's cowardice in facing the tough questions is notorious.
joefromchicago

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:55 pm
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

joefromchicago wrote:

joefromchicago wrote:

JTT wrote:
Japan had valid reasons to attack the US.

What were those reasons?

Still waiting

Still waiting.

Still waiting.
Mame

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 03:25 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
It is so obvious that he/she is an extremely unhappy, miserly, insecure, single-minded little person who feels the need to insult nearly all he/she speaks with. He/she can't point out someone's perceived illogic or errors without insult - is that not a true sign of an inferiority complex?

Oh wait, let's get a definition.

"Inferiority Complex:
Inferiority Complex is a term used to describe people who compensate for feelings of inferiority (feeling like they're less than other people, not as good as others, worthless, etc.) by acting ways that make them appear superior. They do this because controlling others may help them feel less personally inadequate.....If this is taken to the extreme, it becomes a neurosis."

Yup, describes JTT to a T.

Read more: http://www.alleydog.com/glossary/definition.php?term=Inferiority%20Complex#ixzz2FiweofU6

Lustig Andrei

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 03:34 pm
@Mame,
Yup, except that in JTT's case I believe it to be psychosis rather than just a neurosis.
0 Replies

JTT

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 03:35 pm
@Mame,
That oughta assure you of lunch dates for all your future trips, doncha think, Mame.
Mame

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 03:39 pm
@JTT,
We have better things to do than trash A2K-ers, JTT, even if they deserve it.
JTT

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 05:03 pm
@Mame,
Of course you do, Mame. It must be a bitch trying to maintain your status as a successful jet setter.

You`re as good as the rest at ignoring the important issues in favor of the flaky ones.
0 Replies

JTT

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 05:08 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
Your total blindness to any sort of logic is stunning, even awe-inspiring.

I can count on my left hand the number of times you`ve ever displayed any sort of logic.

And I wouldn`t come close to needing all five digits.
mysteryman

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 05:57 pm
@JTT,
Do you ever plan to answer the questions put to you on this thread, or are they to difficult for you?
Lustig Andrei

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 06:16 pm
@mysteryman,
JTT doesn't answer questions, mm. JTT just engages in diatribes. That is JTT's only demonstrated field of expertise.
JTT

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 07:35 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
JTT doesn't answer questions, mm.

Says Merry the coward.

http://able2know.org/topic/125722-55
Lustig Andrei

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 08:00 pm
@JTT,
????

Scroll down a couple of posts for my answer. Whaddafuk you talkin about?
JTT

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 08:30 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Your "answer", which you have simply cribbed from other prescriptivists over the years, was decimated.

And coward that you are, you chose, once again, to flee.
mysteryman

Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:22 pm
@JTT,
JTT, what were the valid reasons Japan had for attacking the US in 1941?
You claimed they had valid reasons.

Also, you said that any act of aggression against a sovereign nation was a war crime, so how does that jibe with your statement about Japan attacking the US?

0 Replies