The real reason why Dec 7 is a day of infamy

JTT

Sun 9 Dec, 2012 12:29 pm
@mysteryman,
Quote:
That statement does not even make sense when he then starts a thread about the US being attacked by Japan.

Does it make sense to you, MM, to have a president who provokes attacks from other countries, knows of those imminent attacks, sacrifices lives and wealth just so he can make a big speech and drag the US into a war none of you wanted?

I think that this more than qualifies y'all as major dupes.

The problem with this is that all these lies and machinations hurt innocent people all over the world. Puzzling how this doesn't seem to bother you. Actually, it doesn't seem to bother any of you. That's more than puzzling, that's phantasmagorical.

What's even more phantasmagorical is that it doesn't stop y'all from spreading the big lie that the US actually cares about other people.

Quote:
but its impossible for me to take anything jtt says seriously.

You have trouble with what I offer you, information from US government files. But you're willing to swallow the big lie. Rolling Eyes

I'm embarrassed for you.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Sun 9 Dec, 2012 01:12 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Japan had valid reasons to attack the US.

What were those reasons?
mysteryman

Sun 9 Dec, 2012 01:34 pm
Jtt,
Since you have always refused to say where you are from, even though that might help the rest of us understand your bias, why should you be taken seriously?

Also, since you think the US is evil incarnate on the earth, perhaps you would care to tell us what major power is the perfect country, and has earned their power legitimately.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Sun 9 Dec, 2012 03:23 pm
[spoof]
Rapper JTT apologizes for anti-U.S. protests

http://www2.tbo.com/mgmedia/image/0/354/240392/aptopix-kiis-fm-jingle-ball-22571951jpg

Internet sensation JTT is at the center of a controversy concerning his anti-American past.

JTT attended college in the U.S. and says he understands the sacrifices U.S. military members have made to protect his country and other nations. He has recently performed in front of servicemen and women.

“And I hope they and all Americans can accept my apology,” JTT wrote in his statement. “While it's important that we express our opinions, I deeply regret the inflammatory and inappropriate language I used to do so."
[/spoof]
0 Replies

Foofie

Sun 9 Dec, 2012 06:09 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
I am honored to be identified as a brain dead, but patriotic, zombie.

I'm sure you are, Foofie. You've never given any indication that you are anything but.

In Rome, do as the Romans do. In effect, you are in a grand exercise in futility. The joke is really on you, in my opinion.
0 Replies

BeforeNownsk

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 05:09 am
@Frank Apisa,
Would anyone define a Sneak attack as, Our Military fleet said boats left Japan...

Or Define a Sneak Attack as American Radar Stations were set up before the attack, and showed the approaching aircraft. We just didn't think to tell anyone we say them coming?

It's like watching a kid take a cookie off the table, look at it, and then eat, it before going, BOO! I told you no cookies before Dinner!

If we provoked them, then we certainly expected a response.
So to quote you, if I provoke you into hitting me, should I be allowed to Burn your House and homes, destroy your city, poison your family with radiation... TWICE... for taking a swing across the table at me just once?
Mame

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 07:36 am
@JTT,
I happen to agree with you about US brutality abroad. I have never said anything about the subject on here, but I completely agree. However, the US is not the only country which has done so or which is still doing so, and your constant posts and threads about the US gets on my nerves. You insert your opinions on this subject everywhere, including threads which have nothing to do with it. You are like a dripping tap and it gets really irritating. What do you expect to gain from this constant harassment?
Frank Apisa

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 07:59 am
@BeforeNownsk,
The title of this thread is about the date December 7th.

The only reason that December 7th is remembered as "a date which will live in infamy"...is because Franklin Roosevelt used that line during a speech to congress the day after naval forces of the Empire of Japan attacked our naval fleet at Pearl Harbor.

All the other nonsense here is just that...nonsense.

The REAL reason why December 7th is that day...is because of the attack...no matter how provoked.

JTT

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 06:17 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
I happen to agree with you about US brutality abroad. I have never said anything about the subject on here, but I completely agree.

That is astounding, Mame, simply astounding. Why would you not ever say anything? Do you understand that it is much much worse than "brutality"?

Quote:
However, the US is not the only country which has done so or which is still doing so,

That is a terribly, terribly lame excuse. By your reasoning, every rapist/murderer should get off because they can point to another rapist/murderer.

The US is the most hypocritical country in the world. Since WWII, the US is the worst of the worst. The US, and those that apologize for these terrorists and war criminals, don't deserve a rest. They need to be reminded, constantly, of their governments' crimes.

Just as Nazi war criminals were hunted down, so too, should US war criminals.

Quote:
... and your constant posts and threads about the US gets on my nerves.

Poor little dear. When I compare your nerves and the millions of lives, of real people, Mame, I'm afraid that your nerves are of little concern to me.

Why do you get yourself all in a tizzy about a women getting raped but you give a free pass to those who not only rape, they cut off the women's breasts, in front of the womens' children. They torture whole families, then murder them. These are people who are the equivalent of the Founding Fathers. These are friends of US administrations.

Quote:
You insert your opinions on this subject everywhere, including threads which have nothing to do with it.

This is patently unfair. If you have a real concern, raise it at the time of your concern.

Quote:
What do you expect to gain from this constant harassment?

"harassment"? You can harass war criminals/terrorists and those that provide cover and support for them. That's simply not possible, Mame.

It's really hard to know what affect this has. For one, Gracie is much more knowledgeable about the evil side of her country. She was curious, she asked questions, she got answers.

Consider all the ignorant adults who tried throughout that thread to steer the discussion away from that very specific topic. I don't recall you stepping in and setting them straight. There was no one who stepped in and set them straight but this bit of nonsense gets raised in equal measure with 'troll', ... .
mysteryman

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 06:48 pm
@JTT,
Quote:

By your own words, you admit that this was a war crime by the Japanese.
How can any country have valid reasons to commit a war crime?
JTT

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 07:53 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

You can't even read, Frank. The title of the thread is,

Quote:
The only reason that December 7th is remembered as "a date which will live in infamy"...is because Franklin Roosevelt used that line during a speech to congress the day after naval forces of the Empire of Japan attacked our naval fleet at Pearl Harbor.

It's undeniable, of course, that the strength of the US propaganda system is massive. Look at all you folks. You are the equivalent of Holocaust deniers.

I think you should avoid these threads, Frank. The truth has dire effects upon your mental well being. You normally quote everything but you just can't face what BeforeNownsk wrote.

Let's review it, shall we?

Would anyone define a Sneak attack as, Our Military fleet said boats left Japan...

Or Define a Sneak Attack as American Radar Stations were set up before the attack, and showed the approaching aircraft. We just didn't think to tell anyone we say them coming?

It's like watching a kid take a cookie off the table, look at it, and then eat, it before going, BOO! I told you no cookies before Dinner!

If we provoked them, then we certainly expected a response.
So to quote you, if I provoke you into hitting me, should I be allowed to Burn your House and homes, destroy your city, poison your family with radiation... TWICE... for taking a swing across the table at me just once?

JTT

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 07:59 pm
@mysteryman,
Quote:
How can any country have valid reasons to commit a war crime?

Good point, MM.

How can the US have valid reasons to commit war crime after war crime after war crime, time and again?

How can the US have valid reasons to engage in relentless terrorism against most of the countries of the world?

Hey, I thought you had me on 'ignore'. Your "reputation" for honesty just dropped in the septic tank.
mysteryman

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 08:01 pm
@JTT,
You didn't answer my question.
Do you consider the Japanese attack on pearl harbor to be a war crime or not?
JTT

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 08:10 pm
@mysteryman,
Mame agrees with me about US brutality around the world, MM.

Mame: "I happen to agree with you about US brutality abroad."

Do you agree with us?
Frank Apisa

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 09:04 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
quote]Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5192512)
Quote:

You can't even read, Frank. The title of the thread is,

I can read. And I can reason.

The reason December 7th is called "a date which will live in infamy...is because of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor...and Franklin Roosevelt's speech to the congress about the attack.

That is the Real reason.
JTT

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 09:07 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Sure you can, Frank. It spills out of your every post.
mysteryman

Wed 12 Dec, 2012 09:16 pm
@JTT,
I have said before that I agree, but I don't agree with your claim that EVERY US president is a war criminal, or that all US veterans are war criminals. I also dispute the numbers you like to use about how evil the US is and has been.

Now, answer the question I asked you.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Thu 13 Dec, 2012 08:07 am
@JTT,
Not every one of 'em...but most of them.

And to return the compliment...you occasionally reason also.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Thu 13 Dec, 2012 08:25 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Mame agrees with me about US brutality around the world, MM.

Mame: "I happen to agree with you about US brutality abroad."

Do you agree with us?

There is no "us." Whenever a person concedes anything to you, you still insult them. Here is your so-called agreement with Mame:

JTT wrote:
Mame wrote:
I happen to agree with you about US brutality abroad. I have never said anything about the subject on here, but I completely agree.

That is astounding, Mame, simply astounding. Why would you not ever say anything? Do you understand that it is much much worse than "brutality"?

0 Replies

joefromchicago

Thu 13 Dec, 2012 09:22 am
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

JTT wrote:

What were those reasons?

Still waiting