The real reason why Dec 7 is a day of infamy

JTT

Mon 11 Mar, 2013 12:13 pm
@joefromchicago,
You want me to answer your questions without extending the same courtesy to me? No, I'm afraid we can't proceed on that basis. As long as you selectively quote from my posts and ignore my questions, I have no problem doing the same with yours.
joefromchicago

Mon 11 Mar, 2013 01:15 pm
@JTT,
I'm sure you were itching to use that response on me at the first opportunity. Unfortunately, that opportunity came in a thread where you hadn't asked me any questions. So, instead of being a devastating retort, it just makes you look unhinged.
JTT

Mon 11 Mar, 2013 01:30 pm
@joefromchicago,
Sssshhhhhhh, quiet, Joe. Isn't that an ambulance siren?

[yelling to a scampering Joe]

Catch ya later, Joe.
joefromchicago

Mon 11 Mar, 2013 01:55 pm
@JTT,
As I noted previously, it must be hell to be you.
Lustig Andrei

Mon 11 Mar, 2013 01:58 pm
@joefromchicago,
Nahh, for once you're wrong, Joe. Y'see, JTT doesn't realize she's ... JTT.
JTT

Mon 11 Mar, 2013 01:59 pm
@joefromchicago,
Back so soon! Did you score any new clients, Joe?

How do you work these ambulance scenes? Do you discreetly hand out cards or just throw a couple hundred into the wind?
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 11 Mar, 2013 02:01 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Hey, Merry the Coward. How's tricks?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 17 Dec, 2013 08:37 am
@JTT,
GRANTED the US entry into the Pacific war could be described as nefarious...

ASSUMING the US had behaved as you would have suggested, what happens to the people of China, Burma, VietNam, the Phillipines, Korea, Manchuria etc. etc.?? Do they all just get used as sword and bayonet practice??
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Tue 17 Dec, 2013 09:13 am
America would have been fully justified in joining the war long before Dec 1941, she didn't need Pearl Harbor as an excuse!

Hitler had already allied himself to Japan in Sept 1940 when he signed the Tripartite Pact-
WIKI- "Germany, Italy and Japan agreed that for the next ten years they would stand by and co-operate with one another and undertook to assist one another with all political, economic and military means when one of the three is attacked by a country not already involved in the war"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripartite_Pact

And as early as 1938 Goering was publicly saying he wanted to bomb America, and the following year (1939) the Nazis began designing an 'Amerikabomber' ,so that would have been ample reason for America to declare war on Hitler, and because Japan was Hitler's ally, the declaration of war would have also applied to Japan and Italy..Smile

"I completely lack the bombers capable of round-trip flights to New York with a 5-ton bomb load. I would be extremely happy to possess such a bomber which would at last stuff the mouth of arrogance across the sea."-Hermann Goering 1938

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Photos%20Two/Goering1943.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/ExIS/amerbomb.jpg
0 Replies

Rickoshay75

Wed 15 Jan, 2014 12:52 pm
@JTT,
Pearl Harbor was an inside Job FDR not only knew about the attack in advance, but that his administration did everything it could to cause a Japanese attack on Americ

October 7, 1940: The Day That Should Have Lived in Infamy

Saman Mohammadi
The Excavator
October 8, 2010
On October 7, 1940, exactly fourteen months before the infamous attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, Lieutenant Commander Arthur H. McCollum penned a memorandum, recommending that the United States government provoke the Japanese into attacking America, and thus, allowing America to enter WWII with the American people fully behind the decision. The memorandum is called theMcCollum memo, and there is little mention of it in history textbooks.

http://truth11.com/2010/10/17/pearl-harbor-was-an-inside-job-fdr-not-only-knew-about-the-attack-in-advance-but-that-his-administration-did-everything-it-could-to-cause-a-japanese-attack-on-americ/

FDR stopping oil imports to Japan was also a cause and effect.
oralloy

Wed 15 Jan, 2014 11:45 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Rickoshay75 wrote:
FDR stopping oil imports to Japan was also a cause and effect.

Pearl Harbor and the A-bombs were also cause and effect.
JTT

Mon 3 Feb, 2014 11:30 pm
@oralloy,
You're lying again, still, Oralboy.

America's brutality has always been an inherent part of its being. We see it in your every post, in virtually everything that issues from your propaganda addled brain.

---------------
Oliver Stone: America's brutality started the day we dropped the bomb

In particular, the myth that the two atomic bombs were essential to America’s triumph during World War II, a version of events Stone and Kuznick hotly dispute, laid the foundation for the US to take ‘on the rest of the whole world’.

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/latenightlive/oliver-stone-history/4787498
JTT

Mon 3 Feb, 2014 11:34 pm
@joefromchicago,
As I described previously, it was you that lied your ass off, Joe. Caught out as you were, this was your lame response, which you seem to think gets better with repetition.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 3 Feb, 2014 11:51 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
You're lying again, still, Oralboy.

You can't point out a single untrue thing I've ever said.

You'd be a lot more pleasant without the childish name-calling.

JTT wrote:
Oliver Stone: America's brutality started the day we dropped the bomb

In particular, the myth that the two atomic bombs were essential to America’s triumph during World War II, a version of events Stone and Kuznick hotly dispute, laid the foundation for the US to take ‘on the rest of the whole world’.

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/latenightlive/oliver-stone-history/4787498

I doubt that Stone is capable of telling the truth, but....

Nothing there contradicts the reality that there would have been no A-bombs dropped on Japan if there had been no Pearl Harbor and Bataan Death March.

And, although this goes beyond the scope of the post of mine that you're objecting to, nothing there contradicts the reality that the A-bombs were dropped on military targets at the height of the most brutal war in human history.
JTT

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 08:44 am
@oralloy,
Oralboy: I doubt that Stone is capable of telling the truth, but....

Coming from a consummate liar, a gobbler of uncle sam's "pablum", nothing you relate can be taken seriously, Oralboy. You're frank apisa in short pants.
oralloy

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 05:48 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Coming from a consummate liar, a gobbler of uncle sam's "pablum", nothing you relate can be taken seriously, Oralboy.

You can't point out a single untrue thing I've said.

The A-bombs were dropped on military targets at the height of the most brutal war in human history.

Stone's babble about whether or not the A-bombs were "essential" seems less than relevant. We were at war, and we bombed opposing military bases. That's what you do when you're at war.

Were the A-bombs "essential"? Meh. What does "essential" even mean?
JTT

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 06:53 pm
@oralloy,
Oralboy: and we bombed opposing military bases

Flat out lie, Oralboy.

Gradually the truth is becoming known. The USA is, has been, since its terrorist origins thee premier world leader in terrorism.
JTT

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 07:01 pm
@oralloy,
Oralboy: ... I call out to anyone in the world who cares about justice to dig up ... corpse and feed it through a wood chipper.

Just when you think you've reached rock bottom as the sickest **** the world has ever seen, Oralboy, you reach down deep and show your true nature.
oralloy

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 07:14 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Oralboy: and we bombed opposing military bases
Flat out lie, Oralboy.

Hiroshima was a huge military center filled with tens of thousands of Japanese soldiers, and was also the military headquarters in charge of repelling any invasion in the southern half of Japan.

Nagasaki was an industrial center filled with huge weapons factories.

JTT wrote:
Gradually the truth is becoming known. The USA is, has been, since its terrorist origins thee premier world leader in terrorism.

Terrorists target civilians. The A-bombs were dropped on military targets.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 4 Feb, 2014 07:15 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Just when you think you've reached rock bottom as the sickest **** the world has ever seen, Oralboy, you reach down deep and show your true nature.

I'm extremely proud of the fact that I stand in opposition to atrocities against the innocent.

I also find that when people condemn me for doing the right thing, it increases my pride in having done the right thing.

Thank you for making me feel good about myself.