The real reason why Dec 7 is a day of infamy

CoastalRat

Tue 19 Feb, 2013 10:35 am
@JTT,
And you wonder why people don't take you seriously when too often your response to anything is so childish. Rather than answer ANY question asked here, all you can do is write stuff that you must think is a rather witty insult, but in reality it is stuff a person would more likely hear among a bunch of young teens trying to sound grown up.
Frank Apisa

Tue 19 Feb, 2013 10:46 am
@CoastalRat,
Well said, CR.
JTT

Tue 19 Feb, 2013 10:48 am
@CoastalRat,
Talk about being serious, CR. All you guys are simply apologists for the ongoing US war crimes and the terrorism. And talk about juvenile. As soon as there's a chance for you "adults" to pile on to shoot the messenger, you all of a sudden engage.

If talk turns to the continued evil committed by so many, all [??] of your governments, you are nowhere to be seen.

So no, I don't take you at all seriously. You guys are really no better than those who have committed these heinous crimes. Given the opportunity you lot have shown that you would leap at the chance to help these vicious criminals.

There's a fair chance that you've already done so. Did you get to participate in the war crime that was Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia? The US, long ago, turned to proxies to do their evil bidding. That must royally piss you off.
0 Replies

JTT

Tue 19 Feb, 2013 10:50 am
@Frank Apisa,
Jeese, another one pops up, CR. This one is a real piece of work.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Thu 7 Mar, 2013 03:18 pm
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

joefromchicago wrote:

joefromchicago wrote:

joefromchicago wrote:

joefromchicago wrote:

joefromchicago wrote:

joefromchicago wrote:

joefromchicago wrote:

joefromchicago wrote:

JTT wrote:
Japan had valid reasons to attack the US.

What were those reasons?

Still waiting

Still waiting.

Still waiting.

Still waiting.

Still waiting.

Still waiting.

Still waiting.

Still waiting.

Still waiting.
Lustig Andrei

Thu 7 Mar, 2013 03:59 pm
@joefromchicago,
I just hope you're not holding your breath, Joe.
JTT

Thu 7 Mar, 2013 08:42 pm
@joefromchicago,
What on earth are you so worried about this one little thing, Joe, when you've got FDR knowing full well about Pearl Harbor, sacrificing innocents and US treasure to start a war?

Why are you so concerned about this one little issue when you have people constantly advancing lies about the US?

Why are you so concerned about this one little issue when you have your president committing ongoing crimes against humanity, when you have your government planning and committing acts of terrorism against innocents around the world?

Could it be that you are just another BillRM, a Gob1, a Setanta, a Parados, a WandelJW, a Cycloptichorn, a ... trying to provide cover for US war crimes and US terrorism?
JTT

Thu 7 Mar, 2013 08:44 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Goo day to you, Merry the Coward.

You've got hundreds of questions in many a thread that you've fled from. One you started and then scampered away from.
Lustig Andrei

Thu 7 Mar, 2013 09:00 pm
@JTT,
I didn't 'scamper' away from anything. I answered every one of your questions. The thread died a natural death.
JTT

Thu 7 Mar, 2013 09:01 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Right, Mr Obituary.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Fri 8 Mar, 2013 10:07 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Could it be that you are just another BillRM, a Gob1, a Setanta, a Parados, a WandelJW, a Cycloptichorn, a ... trying to provide cover for US war crimes and US terrorism?

In other words, it could be that JTT is isolated from everybody else.
joefromchicago

Fri 8 Mar, 2013 10:18 am
@JTT,
Why can't you answer the question?
JTT

Fri 8 Mar, 2013 10:24 am
@wandeljw,
Quote:

In other words, it could be that JTT is isolated from everybody else.

No doubt, JW. I point out the myriad US war crimes and US terrorism and you lot provide cover for US war crimes and US terrorism. You, JW, even go so far as to deny these things exist, that the US hasn't murdered innocents in your lifetime. Absolutely preposterous. And these other folks don't even call you on your serious serious delusions.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 8 Mar, 2013 10:56 am
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

Why can't you answer the question?

Maybe JTT is providing cover for Japanese war crimes and Japanese terrorism.
JTT

Fri 8 Mar, 2013 11:01 am
@joefromchicago,
You want me to answer your questions without extending the same courtesy to me? No, I'm afraid we can't proceed on that basis. As long as you selectively quote from my posts and ignore my questions, I have no problem doing the same with yours.
JTT

Fri 8 Mar, 2013 11:01 am
@parados,
You're still paradosing, Parados.
0 Replies

Lola

Fri 8 Mar, 2013 11:41 am
bookmarking
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Fri 8 Mar, 2013 11:54 am
@JTT,
What question do you want me to answer?
0 Replies

JTT

Fri 8 Mar, 2013 11:57 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
I didn't 'scamper' away from anything. I answered every one of your questions. The thread died a natural death.

Quote:
Merry Lustig: I'm making no attempt whatever to be fair. I'm expressing my opinions and recognizing that that's all they are. To be fair, I'd have to look at both sides of the issue. I don't intend to.

http://able2know.org/topic/203331-2

Hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi and Afghans dead, US spread WMDs all over Iraq and Afghanistan, innocents tortured, myriad US war crimes committed, people terrorized in their homes and lives, lives destroyed, half a million Iraqi kids murdered, ... and Lustig seems no reason to be fair, sees no reason to look at both sides of the issue.

I wonder why, Merry the Coward.
0 Replies

parados

Fri 8 Mar, 2013 12:36 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

You want me to answer your questions without extending the same courtesy to me? No, I'm afraid we can't proceed on that basis. As long as you selectively quote from my posts and ignore my questions, I have no problem doing the same with yours.

I believe we have already established by searching the entire thread that you did not ask Joe a single question prior to his asking you the one that you continue to not answer. If that is not the case please show us the post where you asked Joe a question.

Or can we just refer to your actions as JTTing?