The real reason why Dec 7 is a day of infamy

Frank Apisa

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 08:42 am
@JTT,
I did not. I very seldom bother with videos posted. If the person posting it thinks something worthwhile is in the video, he/she should take the time to write about it.

BOTTOM LINE: If the video tells me what I have been dishonest about...you should be able to do it.

So...what have I been dishonest about?
JTT

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 09:42 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I did not. I very seldom bother with videos posted.

That's because you know you don't want to face the truth. It's part of your dishonesty. You seek to obfuscate, to cloud everything with your inanities. Just reread the first page of this thread. Just as you always do, you won't and don't face the facts.

You lie by omission, you lie by deception, you lie with your pretenses about civil discourse when the thread with Robert exposed you as the grand fraud that you are.
Frank Apisa

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 10:00 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5255762)
Quote:
I did not. I very seldom bother with videos posted.

That's because you know you don't want to face the truth.

Nope. It is because I do not want to humor people too lazy to post their own thoughts.

Quote:
It's part of your dishonesty.

Nope...not really. It is as I said above.

Quote:
You seek to obfuscate, to cloud everything with your inanities. Just reread the first page of this thread. Just as you always do, you won't and don't face the facts.

I re-read the first page...and I still do not see an answer to either question facing you. I suspect that is because you have no answer that makes sense.

Quote:
You lie by omission, you lie by deception, you lie with your pretenses about civil discourse when the thread with Robert exposed you as the grand fraud that you are.

I am neither a fraud nor a liar. But I understand you somehow make your life more bearable;e by saying that...so knock yourself out.

So point out a lie that I have told...if you can.
wandeljw

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 10:26 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
How do you expect anyone to engage in discussion with folks like you and Frank, MM - people who are so patently dishonest.

The irony is giving me an aneurysm.
JTT

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 10:31 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Nope. It is because I do not want to humor people too lazy to post their own thoughts.

You tried this bullshit in a language discussion also. You studiously ignored all the language science sources [as you do with all sources, on all topics] because you know that your miserably uninformed opinions cannot stand up to scrutiny.

When you do this, it gives you a chance, however minor, to continue in your obfuscation, your bullshitting ways, your apisaing.
JTT

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 10:33 am
@wandeljw,
Up pops Mr Propaganda.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 10:38 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Re:
Quote:
Frank Apisa (Post 5255799)
Quote:

You tried this bullshit in a language discussion also. You studiously ignored all the language science sources [as you do with all sources, on all topics] because you know that your miserably uninformed opinions cannot stand up to scrutiny.

When you do this, it gives you a chance, however minor, to continue in your obfuscation, your bullshitting ways, your apisaing.

Actually, I do it for the reason I gave, JTT.

If a person is too lazy to lay out his/her arguments...and wants to just post a video, I mostly will not bother with the video.

I do wonder, though, if you have a video to explain why you insult people as often and as crudely as you do.

I won't watch it...but at least I could question you about it.

These temper tantrums that seem to crop up in almost all of your posts, JTT...

...do they comfort you? Do they make your life more bearable?

Can you truly not keep yourself in control?
Below viewing threshold (view)
Frank Apisa

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 10:39 am
@wandeljw,
Quote:
Quote:
Re: JTT (Post 5255745)
JTT wrote:
How do you expect anyone to engage in discussion with folks like you and Frank, MM - people who are so patently dishonest.

The irony is giving me an aneurysm.

It is a danger, Wandel.

I suggest you try to approach JTT's remarks as free humor.

I do.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 10:41 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Re: wandeljw (Post 5255819)
That's not an aneurysm, JW. That's your head splitting your asshole wide open.

Another display of lack of control.
JTT

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 10:56 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Another of your famous lies, Frank. You do it so that you can avoid discussing the actual issues. It's your only out when you get caught up in your dithering, your obfuscation, your lying.

For a fine example of all this, go to,

Fine-Tuning 25, A Somewhat Unique Post

http://able2know.org/topic/17175-2#top

It continues on from page 2. When I pointed it out to you, you did what you naturally do, obfuscate, lie, engage in Apisian deceit.

You never did find a source to support your nonsense, did you, Frank? And yet, here's Frank Apisa with all these great "grammar" books on his shelves. I've never seen you quote from any of your "grammar" books, Frank. I wonder why that is.
JTT

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 11:29 am
@Frank Apisa,
You think that JW hasn't got his head far up his ass, Frank. This is the guy who stated that the US has killed zero people in his lifetime. This is a guy who has lived thru Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Nicaragua, Angola, ... and all he does is spew US propaganda all over the pages of A2K.

He is just another Oralloy, another H20man, another Frank Apisa.
0 Replies

parados

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 01:00 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Monterey Jack: "As it happens, JTT is right about most of the things past US administrations have done. They're not imagined."

http://able2know.org/topic/178031-1#bottom

There is often a rather large chasm between harsh realities and your made up bull **** JTT. You might be taken seriously if you stuck to facts but your continuous ranting is often based on fantastical arguments that are so out there even your own mother wouldn't believe your statements.

If you stuck to what they actually did, it would be fine JTT. But you often go over the top and then excuse everyone else for the same things. Your claim that Japan was justified in attacking Pearl Harbor is a prime example. It's OK for Japan to attack another country but if the US even sends in training personnel they are committing war crimes.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 02:20 pm
@JTT,
The funny thing is, I have agreed with quite a bit of what you have posted, and you know that.

However, you have said that any act of aggression against another country is a war crime, AND you have said that Japan was justified in attacking the US at Pearl Harbor.

So, I will ask you once again, how was Japan justified in committing war crimes against the US and its allies?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 03:09 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5255837)
Quote:

Another of your famous lies, Frank. You do it so that you can avoid discussing the actual issues. It's your only out when you get caught up in your dithering, your obfuscation, your lying.

I am not lying, JTT...but you are so obsessed with calling people liars that I doubt you will ever be able to see that. You do have issues.

Quote:
For a fine example of all this, go to,

Fine-Tuning 25, A Somewhat Unique Post

http://able2know.org/topic/17175-2#top

It continues on from page 2. When I pointed it out to you, you did what you naturally do, obfuscate, lie, engage in Apisian deceit.

Not sure what the linked material has to do with lying or any of the other things we are discussing here...but I don't even see you in the conversation until 9 years after it finished.

Yes, I know you said I lied and obfuscated and all that kind of nonsense, but you do that a great deal...and to a great many. I treat it as entertainment.

Perhaps you are upset that I did not thank you for the entertainment.

So...Thanks, JTT.

Quote:
You never did find a source to support your nonsense, did you, Frank? And yet, here's Frank Apisa with all these great "grammar" books on his shelves. I've never seen you quote from any of your "grammar" books, Frank. I wonder why that is.

There was no need for books to back anything up. I was arguing the logic of the issue. Deal with it.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sun 17 Feb, 2013 03:10 pm
@JTT,
By the way...I am still waiting for a specific statement I have made that you consider a lie...so we can discuss it.
CoastalRat

Mon 18 Feb, 2013 11:35 am
@Frank Apisa,
You're gonna wait a long, long time Frank.
Frank Apisa

Mon 18 Feb, 2013 01:01 pm
@CoastalRat,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5256069)
You're gonna wait a long, long time Frank.

Indeed! JTT just likes calling people liars.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Mon 18 Feb, 2013 03:34 pm
@CoastalRat,
I guess JTT will never answer the simple question I asked him.
It must be because to answer it would totally destroy his mind trying to twist his version of the facts to fit the truth.

Of course, now JTT will say that I have been avoiding the issue of US war crimes, so he wont answer until I agree with him.

The funny part is, I have agreed with him about most of what he has said.
0 Replies

JTT

Mon 18 Feb, 2013 06:01 pm
@CoastalRat,
Whose wanker are you stroking, CR, MM's or Frank's?