HOLOCAUST........ Fact or Fiction?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:54 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

One of the interesting things that people neglect to take into consideration when they look at all the photos of the dead bodies is why are they all missing hair? If they were dropped off the train and sent directly into the gas chambers why shave their heads? Seems a little odd to take all the time and mess to shave their heads only to send them to their deaths a few minutes later.
Obviously, there are quite a few peple who know a bit more about the history of the Holocaust than you do. (For instance that there were concentration camps and so-called 'death camps', that hundred thousands died not in gas chambers, that ...)
Krumple

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:54 pm
@Strauss,
Strauss wrote:

I know how pointless is to talk to demented people.

Nevertheless:

http://ww2db.com/images/battle_holocaust13.jpg

http://www.myhistorymuseum.org/WWII/images/P96_(7_2.jpg

Doesn't seem to stop you from talking to yourself... why stop now?
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:57 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Obviously, there are quite a few peple who know a bit more about the history of the Holocaust than you do. (For instance that there were concentration camps and so-called 'death camps', that hundred thousands died not in gas chambers, that ...)

This is the thing. People quickly assume that I am a holocaust denier because I question the validity of the numbers and how some died. I have never claimed to be nor would I consider myself one yet I get branded one as soon as I say things don't add up. I never said there weren't massive deaths but I question the way in which those victims died.

I say their deaths do not fit the so called claimed methods and those methods that they claim to have used are not backed by any other supporting evidence. One such example is the two thousand body pits covered in fuel. The amount of fuel it would require to keep the bodies going would quickly bankrupt the fuel supplies but absolutely no one takes this into consideration.

Instead they just blindly follow the lies.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:58 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:
The people in this photo were forced labor workers ...
No. They clearly were were in a concentration camp. Those who were in forced labour camps looked different - by the 'uniforms' as well as by their physical appearance.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:58 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:
One of the interesting things that people neglect to take into consideration when they look at all the photos of the dead bodies is why are they all missing hair? If they were dropped off the train and sent directly into the gas chambers why shave their heads? Seems a little odd to take all the time and mess to shave their heads only to send them to their deaths a few minutes later.

That was standard intake procedure to guard against vermin e.g. lice. There would have been no reason to vary the procedure for prisoners being sent to their deaths immediately. They thought they were going to the showers, not a gas chamber. They were routinely even given bars of soap to reinforce the false impression. Believe it or not, the Nazis had reason to be afraid that the crowd of condemned people mght turn on them if they understood the fate that was awaiting. There were a lot more of them than there were Nazi guards.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:00 pm
@Krumple,
As said: get educated.
Krumple

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:04 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:
That was standard intake procedure to guard against vermin e.g. lice. There would have been no reason to vary the procedure for prisoners being sent to their deaths immediately. They thought they were going to the showers, not a gas chamber. They were routinely even given bars of soap to reinforce the false impression. Believe it or not, the Nazis had reason to be afraid that the crowd of condemned people mght turn on them if they understood the fate that was awaiting. There were a lot more of them than there were Nazi guards.

That is silly. There were armed guards. Even if they were to rebel they wouldn't consider going far they already gave up their freedom to board a train in which they previously heard rumors of what horrors might await them at their destinations. Why not revolt then? Even Anne Frank wrote about the ideas and thoughts the jews had in their minds in Amsterdam before they were rounded up systematically.

Not only that but the design of the so called gas chambers and the process of cremating the bodies doesn't make any sense. So they pack in 2 thousand bodies and then have to pull their bodies out one by one and put them on an elevator to reach the crematorium on the floor above. Then they could only burn up to 15 bodies at a time which would have taken 6 days to complete 1 round of gassing. Doesn't sound like a very efficient method.
Krumple

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:12 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

As said: get educated.

I think you mean you want me to be brainwashed with your "education"?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:15 pm
@Krumple,
You really don't understand much of anything, do you?

The fact that the guards were armed and the prisoners obviously not would have made no difference whatever if the prisoners had all suddenly realized they were being herded to their deaths, rather than being processed in. There are plenty of precedents of people giving up their lives so that others may be saved. A number would die before the guard was disarmed, yes, but the rest would then be free to flee. There's nothing silly there. Your denial is plain nonsense.

Your second paragraph makes me ponder your claim that you're not a Holocaust denyer. First of all, the bodies had to be handled separately; see, many still had gold fillings in their mouths that had to be removed. As for the method of disposal of the bodies, there was no need to be concerned about "efficiency." The prisoners that had been designated as temporary labor crews instead of being killed immediately were the ones doing most of the "dirty work." There were plenty of them; there was no hurry.
jcboy

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:19 pm
@Krumple,
I didn't know Hawkeyes brother was posting here. Cool
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:22 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

I think you mean you want me to be brainwashed with your "education"?
Brainwashed? You mean because I was 'educated' by those, who survived and those who 'worked' as guards in KZs? Because I can understand what those people said and wrote?
parados

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:23 pm
@Krumple,
Read this....

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/american/skeptic-magazine/skeptic-12.html
Krumple

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:23 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:
The fact that the guards were armed and the prisoners obviously not would have made no difference whatever if the prisoners had all suddenly realized they were being herded to their deaths, rather than being processed in. There are plenty of precedents of people giving up their lives so that others may be saved. A number would die before the guard was disarmed, yes, but the rest would then be free to flee. There's nothing silly there. Your denial is plain nonsense.

Did you even rationally think out your response? Where would you go if you suddenly realized you were about to die? Hop back on the train and tell the conductor you would like to head back now? You act like there was only one guard and no fences or other obstacles that all they would have to do is take out one or two guards and ****, their freedom awaits. Ridiculous lack of consideration on your response.

Lustig Andrei wrote:

Your second paragraph makes me ponder your claim that you're not a Holocaust denyer. First of all, the bodies had to be handled separately; see, many still had gold fillings in their mouths that had to be removed. As for the method of disposal of the bodies, there was no need to be concerned about "efficiency." The prisoners that had been designated as temporary labor crews instead of being killed immediately were the ones doing most of the "dirty work." There were plenty of them; there was no hurry.

It doesn't matter if they used "prison labor" or guards to haul out the bodies. The logistics of how the bodies had to be moved was part of the problem. They could have easily accommodated a much easier method of exterminating and destroying of the bodies but didn't. Not only that but there is a reason why they didn't just toss them all in mass graves like some claims suggest. Where most of the camps were located the ground water was very close to the surface. Burying bodies burned or un-burned would contaminate the wells and water supply. To prevent disease from spreading the crematories were built to handle those who either starved to death or died of some disease or neglect.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:25 pm
@Krumple,
I refuse to argue with blatant stupidity. Screw, asshole! You're on 'ignore' now.
Krumple

@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Brainwashed? You mean because I was 'educated' by those, who survived and those who 'worked' as guards in KZs? Because I can understand what those people said and wrote?

Those who have a lot to gain by lying will lie to suit their agendas. The jews had massive incentive to lie and perpetuate lies for their agenda.
Krumple

@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

I refuse to argue with blatant stupidity. Screw, asshole! You're on 'ignore' now.

Oh no. Stomp your feet in protest.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:28 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

I refuse to argue with blatant stupidity. Screw, asshole!
Well said!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:30 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

Those who have a lot to gain by lying will lie to suit their agendas. The jews had massive incentive to lie and perpetuate lies for their agenda.
Okay. You are a worse Nazi than those who have been hanged.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:34 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
I put him on Ignore before you! LOL Mr. Green
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:36 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Okay. You are a worse Nazi than those who have been hanged.

Yeah pretty typical response. That is usually how people who want information buried to respond. I am your enemy. A Nazi. I bet you call your post man a nazi when he is late delivering your mail. Or the guy standing in front of you at the check out for deciding to use a coupon. Maybe the person driving in front of you because they took 0.2 seconds longer wait at a red light.