6
   

HOLOCAUST........ Fact or Fiction?

 
 
wmwcjr
 
  2  
Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 09:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You're welcome. Smile
0 Replies
 
Foofie
 
  3  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 07:13 am
I think the math needed to resolve this thread was learned in the 6th or 7th grade. First, 10% of pre-WWII Poland was Jewish. That's 10% of 30 million. So, 3 million Polish Jews did not exist after WWII. Around 10% of the Russian/Soviet dead were Russian/Soviet Jews, out of the total Russian/Soviet dead of something over 20 million. That leaves another million, to add up to six million in the Holocaust. That came from the other occupied countries.

Now, here's the simple math. Only about 500,000 Jewish displaced persons wound up in Israel in 1948. And, Jews were not back in their country of origin. Where did they go??? If Curiosity on Mars finds a flag with a Star of David, that might answer the question. Otherwise, the Holocaust was just around six million.

cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 10:51 am
@Foofie,
A good percentage of those exterminated by the Germans were Poles. I think half of the Poles killed were Jews and the other half non-Jews.

We saw the site where they were killed; the place where they were shot, and the gas chambers of Auschwitz.

That famous sign at Auschwitz that says "work will set you free" was actually not true; those who could not work were killed; men, women and children.
0 Replies
 
Lustig Andrei
 
  3  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 01:37 pm
@msolga,
Hahahahahaha.

This is the biggest joke yet. I happen to know Freddy Leuchter; met him once in Melrose, MA., where he was living at the time and making a hilarious fool of himself. My undertsanding is that when he was visiting some of the concentration camp sites, the West German government revoked his visa to be a visitor in Germany as it is against German law to deny the Holocaust. So he concentrated his so-called "research" in Poland.

Leuchter couldn't convince me of anything whatever, even if he swore to its truth on a stack of Bibles.
0 Replies
 
Lustig Andrei
 
  2  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 01:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Set posted,
Quote:
[url]U.S. Army and the Holocaust[/url]


I've known about the holocaust for many decades because of the history of the 100th Battalion, 442nd Infantry.
It seems to have missed the history of the 442nd Infantry that liberated Dachau.
http://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/10/30/japanese-american-veterans-to-receive-congressional-gold-medal/


Thank you for making that point, c.i. I hadn't clicked on Set's link and am amazed if the 442d and the One Puka Puka Bn. were not mentioned as liberators. It must have been quite a shock to those young Japanese-Americans, most of them from Hawaii, to come across a nightmare setting like Dachau.
0 Replies
 
Krumple
 
  -4  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 01:50 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Hi:)
With all the evidence now pointing to the holocaust having never taken place. How do you, as an individual, feel about, what, up until quite recently, was, as far as most of the world's population, myself included, believed to be absolute historical fact, being no more than an orchestrated falsity created for propaganda and the re-establishment of a jewish nation now funded primarily by US tax dollars?


Funny how anyone who is skeptical of history get's branded a nazi or lunatic.

I say, I'll let the stories be true however; what the jews are currently doing to the palestinians is similar to what the nazis were doing to the jews during ww2. If ANYONE should understand cultural genocide and abuse of people and their homes are the jews yet they blindly close their eyes to the war crimes they commit against palestinians.

If you don't like bullying, don't become a bully. Yet that is exactly what they are doing and no one seems to care. I guess if you keep reminding people of how bad they had it everyone will give them a get out of jail free card on anything they do.
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:02 pm
@Krumple,
Hey, Israel is a "democracy." Haven't you heard?
Krumple
 
  -3  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Hey, Israel is a "democracy." Haven't you heard?


Democracies are also found on pirate ships. Yeah so what?
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:25 pm
@Krumple,
So what? You probably haven't heard most reps in Washington DC declaring Israel's "democracy." You're pretty ignorant, aren't you?
parados
 
  2  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:25 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
With all the evidence now pointing to the holocaust having never taken place.

Which specific evidence are you referring to?

Are you arguing that Auschwitz and Buchenwald don't exist?
Or are you arguing that the pictures of dead bodies were all photo shopped?

Because frankly there is little doubt that many Jews were killed in camps. One can argue the exact number perhaps but even that is hard to argue since the German's kept pretty clear records.
Krumple
 
  -3  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

So what? You probably haven't heard most reps in Washington DC declaring Israel's "democracy." You're pretty ignorant, aren't you?


It doesn't matter what the hell they call Israel. The israelies are still committing cultural genocide on the palestinians.
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:27 pm
@Krumple,
No ****! That again shows your total ignorance about American politics and politicians.
0 Replies
 
Krumple
 
  -3  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:29 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:
With all the evidence now pointing to the holocaust having never taken place.

Which specific evidence are you referring to?

Are you arguing that Auschwitz and Buchenwald don't exist?
Or are you arguing that the pictures of dead bodies were all photo shopped?

Because frankly there is little doubt that many Jews were killed in camps. One can argue the exact number perhaps but even that is hard to argue since the German's kept pretty clear records.


One of the interesting things that people neglect to take into consideration when they look at all the photos of the dead bodies is why are they all missing hair? If they were dropped off the train and sent directly into the gas chambers why shave their heads? Seems a little odd to take all the time and mess to shave their heads only to send them to their deaths a few minutes later.
parados
 
  2  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:33 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
If they were dropped off the train and sent directly into the gas chambers why shave their heads?

Who said they were dropped off and gassed?
Making up a strawman argument doesn't prove anything.
Krumple
 
  -4  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:36 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:
If they were dropped off the train and sent directly into the gas chambers why shave their heads?

Who said they were dropped off and gassed?
Making up a strawman argument doesn't prove anything.


Well for one, the many videos I have listened to about survivors who state that and described how long the experience took. So you can go back and **** your strawman if you want.
Strauss
 
  2  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:38 pm
@Krumple,
I was once in Dachau. Not everybody was shaved.

People had their heads shaved because of the lice.

http://mrbrownww2.pbworks.com/f/1269380418/concentration%20camps.gif

Krumple
 
  -2  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:42 pm
@Strauss,
Strauss wrote:

I was once in Dachau. Not everybody was shaved.

People had their heads shaved because of the lice.

http://mrbrownww2.pbworks.com/f/1269380418/concentration%20camps.gif




Exactly they did. But you don't see these people being gassed and these people don't support what dozens of videos try to claim. The people in this photo were forced labor workers who were starved near the end of the war because the germans once surrendered neglected to feed them while they were still locked up at gun point.
parados
 
  2  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:45 pm
@Krumple,
Your strawman is that every one that was gassed was JUST dropped off with long hair. It's still a straw man since it makes assumptions that were not claimed by anyone.
Krumple
 
  -3  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:50 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Your strawman is that every one that was gassed was JUST dropped off with long hair. It's still a straw man since it makes assumptions that were not claimed by anyone.


Then you haven't watched any holocaust videos.
0 Replies
 
Strauss
 
  1  
Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 02:51 pm
@Krumple,
I know how pointless is to talk to demented people.

Nevertheless:

http://ww2db.com/images/battle_holocaust13.jpg

http://www.myhistorymuseum.org/WWII/images/P96_(7_2.jpg
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/20/2021 at 04:23:56