HOLOCAUST........ Fact or Fiction?

parados

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:37 pm
@Krumple,
The only one I see lying and perpetuating lies for their agenda is you Krumple.

When you can explain away the evidence in the last link, let us know.
Krumple

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:40 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

The only one I see lying and perpetuating lies for their agenda is you Krumple.

When you can explain away the evidence in the last link, let us know.

Why go through the effort? You have made up your mind. The information is out there if you were to actually study it in depth instead of just blindly accepting the status qua. I have given examples and all I get from you is a "Nah uhh!"
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:47 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

Yeah pretty typical response. That is usually how people who want information buried to respond. I am your enemy. A Nazi. I bet you call your post man a nazi when he is late delivering your mail. Or the guy standing in front of you at the check out for deciding to use a coupon. Maybe the person driving in front of you because they took 0.2 seconds longer wait at a red light.
Obviously you haven't read what I posted here.

No, I only call a Nazi those who think and act like Nazis.
And I'm 100% sure that I know more about Nazis like you do (which is actually quite easy, since you seem to know just Nazi-propaganda. And even that only in bad translations.).
Krumple

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:51 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

No, I only call a Nazi those who think and act like those.
And I'm 100% sure that I know more about Nazis like you do - which is quite easy, since you seem to know just Nazi-propaganda. And even that only in bad translations.

How can it be a bad translation when it comes right from the mouth of a holocaust survivor? These were their descriptions and their memories of how events took place. One survivor claimed that she nearly died in a gas chamber but was saved only because the room was too full to pack in any more. But why she was just allowed to leave is never questioned. I mean 1 person who can't fit? Why not shut the door and shoot her? Or is that too messy for nazis? They just let her walk back to her barracks, I guess.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:53 pm
@Krumple,
Get educated about the history of the Nazi period. And perhaps, then you can reduce your silly responses about this topic.
Krumple

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 03:54 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Get educated about the history of the Nazi period. And perhaps, then you can reduce your silly responses about this topic.

How much more absurd to you have to be? You are basically saying believe what I believe or don't talk to me. Silly and quite common in those who have no education at all to speak of.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 04:11 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:
You are basically saying believe what I believe or don't talk to me. Silly and quite common in those who have no education at all to speak of.
English isn't my first language. But before I write my above in German, French, Latin or another language, I try it in English again:

I kindly ask you to get educated about the nazi history. And here especially about that period which is commonly known as the "Third Reich".
I had the slight hope that such would reduce your silly responses.
But even that hope now fainted.

Enjoy your day .... and work hard, since it takes a bit to become Reichspropagandaleiter!
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 06:34 pm
@Krumple,
The Nazi's had a problem with the Final Solution--the gas chambers were only one of the methods they used for their mass murder. The used machine guns, tanks, special gas mobiles using engine exhaust gas but in all cases they had a problem--many of the executioners developed human emotions and remorse and committed suicide.

The Reich has a problem. They were losing too many camp guards. So they came up with improved methods of wholesale annialation--new toxic gasses and the showers. As for the survivor who didn't fit in the gas chamber--the one that wasn't shot. It was likely that by then annialation of an individual part wasn't recognized by the industrial murder machine.

BTW bub--the holocaust is a documented event. The piles of shoes, gold teeth, glasses, and jewelry exist. Some of the crematorium and gas chambers structures still exist. As a child I knew several women with the SS applied tattoo's on their arms, for a while when I was younger I worked with a former reichstag engineer who rued his involvement with the use of slave labor (he too eventually committed suicide).

My father, after VJ day was sent to Europe, where he saw the camps. My dad, was never an American of German decent and would never own anything of German origion again.

So yes, the holocaust occurred. The evidence is overwhelming.

Rap
JTT

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 07:44 pm
@parados,
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States.

It's often manifested in the phrase, "I'm putting you on 'ignore'."

Good article, P. Why do your research skills shine when it comes to exposing the evil of the Nazis but they fail completely when it comes to the evil of the US. The US is most certainly the equal of the Nazis in kind - in degree, there's some room for argument.
JTT

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 07:47 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
One really has to wonder why you get your panties in such a bunch over these issues, Merry, but you studiously ignore the same evil perpetrated by the US over a much longer time.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 07:49 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
My father, after VJ day was sent to Europe, where he saw the camps. My dad, was never an American of German decent and would never own anything of German origion again.

Did he also refuse to buy Made in the USA stuff, Rap?
JTT

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 08:00 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
The holocaust has been discussed endlessly here on a2k, look it up.

Well, it certainly isn't up to you, Osso, to decide what others want to discuss.

Quote:
We have people who lost family in it.

Y'all probably haven't noticed just what ******* hypocrites you are for telling Mark and Krumple what they should discuss. And what makes y'all even more hypocritical is the feigned anger. That's always a grand ploy for Americans. It helps to take the focus off the US's two centuries of Nazi style behavior.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 08:30 pm
@JTT,
You mean USA Japan right?

Interestingly during the Korean War dad was assigned to Japan for a tour. My mom was concerned as he spent WWII landing Marines on beaches and the Japanese had killed many of those that he was respondible for. But while in Japan, he met and friended a former foe, a Japanese Marine and he begrugingly forgave the Japanese--they were, as he said, warriors and the Japanese were for the most part contrite about their sins.

The Germans he met though weren't warriors. They were civilians who claimed either ignorance or were only 'following orders.' It made my dad ashamed that he was from the same genepool, only slightly removed by an ocean and two generations.

Rap
JTT

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 08:46 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
You mean USA Japan right?

Nope, plain ole Made in the USofA products.

Quote:
The Germans he met though weren't warriors. They were civilians who claimed either ignorance or were only 'following orders.' It made my dad ashamed that he was from the same genepool, only slightly removed by an ocean and two generations.

Now admittedly, the Holocaust was really in your face stuff, but why didn't your dad feel ashamed about what his country of birth has done? What of his presidents, not just citizens? Has there been a president who hasn't been a war criminal?
thack45

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 08:53 pm
@JTT,
and the war criminals where you live JTT, what do you say about them?
parados

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 08:54 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
The US is most certainly the equal of the Nazis in kind - in degree, there's some room for argument.

The problem is you think there is no room for argument JTT. Your statement comparing the US to the Nazis introduces Godwin before you even start on your rants.
JTT

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 08:56 pm
@thack45,
See, Rap, Americans are much much worse than the Germans. Germany has done a great deal to acknowledge their war crimes. The US just piles lie upon lie upon lie in much the same manner as it has piled body upon body upon body, upon ... .

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 09:01 pm
@parados,
Quote:
introduces Godwin

A typically stupid Parados remark.

How you can make such a pretense with seemingly, a straight face, is beyond me.

It must be that gigantic, relentless American propaganda system. In that regard, you absolutely blow the Nazis right out of the water. They were mere pikers compared to the US propaganda system.
JTT

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 09:02 pm
@parados,
Quote:
The problem is you think there is no room for argument JTT.

That is patently absurd, P, not to mention, patently false.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 09:04 pm
@JTT,
Like I said, you leave no room for disagreement. If one doesn't agree with you completely and totally you call them stupid.
Has the US done bad things? Yes.
Are they worse than the Nazis? No
Have other nations done bad things? Yes.
Does JTT want to compare and contrast any of those nations with the US? No.

Bad things are relative JTT. All countries can be accused of acting in their own interest. That isn't always good for other peoples or countries. But if you aren't willing to look at how humans act in general then there is no room for discussion.