superjuly

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:02 pm
Oh, gross!!!

(STOP THINKING! STOP THINKING!)

Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:03 pm
Has anyone ever had a giant squid in their bed?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:04 pm
Is that how you describe your reproductive organ, Gus?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:04 pm
Gus, don't you have any women in your swamp?

Bailey used to 'mark' the bed every time the ex was over. I had to put plastic mattress covers under and over the sheets.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:08 pm
I have women, yes, but once you go squid.... you don't go back.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:10 pm
it's the rubbery tentacles, isn't it?
<nods>
i can understand that

the dogs love bbq'd squid and octopus

so do i
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:21 pm
I have to report some medical news, (no, Gus, it's not the "bad" result you thought might appear after some reviews of blood tests.) This is real.

I was courting a big breasted extremely limber Tastee-Freekozoid not so many years ago..and .. she had a cat... and .... I was allergic to same. Now, the sex with this woman was ... okay.... let's put it this way... she was a yogic master, a student of tantric joyjoy, a devotee of hourslong mingling and tingling.

In order to save the relationship, and continue to having sex that made the top of my head zoom to the moon, I had to do something about my allergy which was making my eyes water and my nose ooze gallons of semi-clear liquid. So...........

I rubbed the cat on my face.

I figured if I had a major allergic reaction (WHICH I DID) it might inocculate me from further reactions. Guess what? I was right. I had a massive allergic reaction BUT after that I was not allergic to that cat.

I had done the same thing with other cats over the years. (You have to rub your face on their fur) and inoculated myself from those particular cats as well. My theory is that each cat has a dander peculiar to them and each one had to be approached by itself.

That's my report.

I will now start compiling my notes for the obvious questions regarding the massive breasted yogic master in regards to how I rubbed her pussy cat to find my way to Nirvana which is just outside of Springfield Illinois.

Joe
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:23 pm
uhhuh.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:24 pm
A colleague of mine signed up here last night. I told him to look for Joe Nation's writing.

hehehehehehehehehehehe
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:25 pm
Ha!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:25 pm
Jesus christ, Joe! My new girlfriend has a friggin pet walrus. I gotta rub that bad boy on my face?

What about the tusks?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:27 pm
Money cannot buy affection."
-Mangas Coloradas, APACHE
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:28 pm
What the hell do you mean by that?

Actually, last night I gave the website addresss to my youngest son so he could read some of the political bloviations.....never thinking that he might stumble upon some of my other wit..........

what have I done?

Joe
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:28 pm
Gus, I think it only works for pussies.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:29 pm
Thanks, k.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:30 pm
This thread always brings out the best in people, doesn't it? Now let's all join hands and sing the theme from the movie Octopussy.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:30 pm
I'm sitting here, chuckling, thinking about Joe's kid, bug-eyed as he reads of his father's sexual exploits.

There's gonna be trauma.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:33 pm
How old is Nation Jr?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:33 pm
You interested, k?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 22 Nov, 2004 07:35 pm
Curious. Is this going to be trauma which will send him to therapy in 10 years, or will it be the type of trauma where they laugh about it over whiskey.
0 Replies